Bitcoin Halving : Facts and FAQs - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin Halving : Facts and FAQs

It is a good article. Halving is a very important event that happened yesterday. Now the supply will decrease, but this does not mean an immediate rise in prices as you said. We need to increase the demand, even if the supply decreases and the demand does not increase, the bitcoin price will not rise.

The expert says that the halving will take place in this month. The bitcoin halving is actually a boost up in the market. The previous two halving increased the price of the cryptocurrencies so high. The current price of btc is at 9k. And after this halving the amount will grow again like the previous two halving. All the users are eager to know what happens. So let's see. 

• +2 1

On 5/8/2020 at 6:33 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Will bitcoin halving sees the its price doubles, trippled or even halved in no time? If we look back in history, the halving has contributed significantly to the price of bitcoin but the believe that the bitcoin price will increase immensely immediately need to be scraped. The principle of demand and supply still holds true but the halving won't see an immediate decrease in supply and increase in demand. In fact, if we take a look back to the previous bitcoin halving,

You are right it might take some months for the bitcoin price to rise due to the halving impact therefore, a belief of wanting to behold this in a shortest possible time by holders should be scrapped as you alluded.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:33 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  • Will you have half amount of your bitcoin after halving? There has been an online social media scam going round about some frauds going around and making their victims believe the amount of bitcoin on hold will be halved thereby buying them at a very much cheaper price. This is a pure scam and there is absolutely nothing like this. 

People wouldn't be ripped off if they took the time to do some research themselves. This information is easily found on the internet.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks for the information about halving, and i also like to add that the price pump of btc would happen within years not suddenly after the halving as in the previous 2 halving we seen. So those investing at this time should think that they would really hold for that long term or not.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

All of what you mentioned is true, as there were many people who think that the price will rise immediately after the half event, but this matter is completely unacceptable because the high or low prices after the half event has ended need you weeks or months As for fraud, I spread a lot and was exposed to it, as someone asked me to sell my currency before the price went down and to get losses, but I certainly did not sell anything.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:41 PM, Treat1234 said:

You loss's 200$ in Trading dude?  I think you are still learning how to trade, but it was profitable for traders since three days ago. The halving will bring positive impact to bitcoin and the cryptocurrency at Large

Halving is done to create the steady supply of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. As we can commonly understand that more the supply, less will be price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Halving creates a difficulty for mining to give raise in price of BTC. 

On 5/15/2020 at 12:08 AM, AH108 said:

This happens approximately every four years after every 210000 blocks are mined. It is its unique way of reducing the inflation rate of the bitcoin.Bitcoin Halving I too have subject myself to extensive research to garner some basic information, You loss's 200$ in Trading dude?  I think you are still learning how to trade.I have seen many people talking about this even in this forum.

Yes I think that it is great that cryptocurrency is getting halved because It hink that it is great that tgare are making ways to prevent inflation in happening in bitcoin which I think is needed because losses can be reduced during bitcoin

On 5/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, BTC Future said:

It looks really stupid to be honest.

Well, this is actually true mate because there had no social media platforms are scam because they're not offering some fees about cryptocurrency and I think you should correct it.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:
On 5/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, BTC Future said:

It looks really stupid to be honest.

Well, this is actually true mate because there had no social media platforms are scam because they're not offering some fees about cryptocurrency and I think you should correct it.

I don't know what you are talking about. Bellow is my reaction to a certain sentence.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, BTC Future said:
On 5/8/2020 at 7:33 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  • There has been an online social media scam going round about some frauds going around and making their victims believe the amount of bitcoin on hold will be halved thereby buying them at a very much cheaper price. This is a pure scam and there is absolutely nothing like this. 

What was this social media scam? It looks really stupid to be honest. Anyone, even people that invested and don't know anything about Bitcoin could easily figure out that it was lies. Probably thought up by a useless scammer that has no idea about Bitcoin and though that noone else had as well.

I didn't say it wasn't true, I asked for more information like alink to the scammers social media post if there was any available. I also stand by what I said that if there was such a scam it would have been a total failure as the concept of it was really stupid.

Edited by BTC Future

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Halving is done to create the steady supply of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. As we can commonly understand that more the supply, less will be price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Halving creates a difficulty for mining to give raise in price of BTC. 

Halving create opportunity for the price of Bitcoin to rise higher during halving it is an avenue for traders to earn more profit as there are high supply of Bitcoin.

That was an excellent topic I congratulate it but as we saw the reduction in half it was like a star leaks was step almost without realizing the results were noticed after about two months

54 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

Halving create opportunity for the price of Bitcoin to rise higher during halving it is an avenue for traders to earn more profit as there are high supply of Bitcoin.

From your comment, I can see you don't have any idea about the content of the topic, well I wrote the topic for some like you. So please go back and read the topic once again for your own benefits.  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I want to add that miners are probably going to lose some profit in the next couple of months until bitcoin reaches some new big price, then there would be much more profit for miners.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, MarsDota2 said:

This information can really helpful for those guys who doesn't experienced yet when the halving is coming. The halving on 2012 is a really good halving that makes the bitcoin price larger without a problem so I wish that it may happen again.

Yes I think tsht you are right and I think tsht the information is really helpful to those who wants to know about the history of halving in cruptocurrencies and how does it work and what will happen if a halving occur in an cryptocurrencies 

I think it is clear that the effect will be mostly positive on the bitcoin currency, and the price will rise as we have seen in past events, but it does not happen quickly. It takes a little time to be effective.

I think the bitcoin half is very important in order to keep the bitcoin price and bitcoin currency from inflation and the half happens every 4 years to fix the bitcoin currency

THINK POSITIVE

On 5/22/2020 at 7:51 AM, Rezort said:

I want to add that miners are probably going to lose some profit in the next couple of months until bitcoin reaches some new big price, then there would be much more profit for miners.

Actually, you can't say miners are going to lose because of the halving but their rewards reduced. Halving is a known event, so any miner are expected to put in place more sophisticated technology that can compete with the others. 

I don't care about half of bitcoin and keep analyzing and trading normally that is better than storing my bitcoin for a long time

Life is great and enjoy it

Actually, it seems to me. Halving time is very interesting for our cryptocurrency. All because, summer is coming, and accordingly, the bulls that come out, they can show us all the potential and stability. And I think that due to halvosa, we still get the fact that bitcoin can be very stable for a long time

Halving of btc is an important event in the crypto world that occurs every 4 years, and there are many speculations that are launched with the beginning of halving regarding the price of Bitcoin, that Bitcoin prices have not witnessed any significant changes after halving directly and remained stable, But at the end of July, that is, almost two months after the end of halving, Bitcoin prices rose significantly, exceeding $ 12,000, and may continue to rise until the end of this year

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Moaz said:

Halving of btc is an important event in the crypto world that occurs every 4 years, and there are many speculations that are launched with the beginning of halving regarding the price of Bitcoin, that Bitcoin prices have not witnessed any significant changes after halving directly and remained stable, But at the end of July, that is, almost two months after the end of halving, Bitcoin prices rose significantly, exceeding $ 12,000, and may continue to rise until the end of this year

Unlike the previous halvings, this seems taking some different dimension and I am worried. The value of Bitcoin peaked well above $12'000 in the last month but after that, there has been a lot of irregular movement and massive volatility; dipping most of the time. Now it is below the $10'900 resistance level. 

2020523391_Screenshot_20200912-1511362.thumb.png.e42cb125c3ac5e373708a40ecc82e7c2.png

In my opinion, the market is much more of a whales manipulations. 

@Raqeebzy

Thank you for sharing this wonderful, useful information with the forum, halving has come and gone but despite that I have learnt some key things related to BTC halving from this informative post. That's one of the essence of interaction.

After reading your interesting topic, a question came to my mind and I hope to find an answer, my question is: With the development of mining devices every day and their increase in power, can halving happen in less than 4 years?

• +2 1

beginning of halving regarding the price of Bitcoin, the amount will grow again like the previous two halving

• +1 1