HOW DOES HALVING HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE BTC PRICE? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

HOW DOES HALVING HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE BTC PRICE?

The halving has a big impact. It is seen right now when the buyers are buying from the stock of whales that are getting thinner for months and the distribution of Bitcoin is being held now by more individuals and big investors.

Yes, halving does have an effect on Bitcoin's price. Last time that Bitcoin reached 20k dollars was because of Halving. I mean that bull run happened a year after Bitcoin halving. So I'm again expecting for Bitcoin to follow this kind of pattern.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think with coming with halving, it will increase and boost the the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Normally, when halving occurs, the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency skyrocket and hopefully it will this coming halving too. So I don't think halving affects the price of bitcoin or other crypto. 

This increase in price makes complete sense when it comes to the halving event for bitcoin. Halving results in a n increase in mining difficulty, and this ill reduce the new supply. The new supply reduction, if paired with the same or even a greater demand as the coin becomes more and more popular will cause the value of the coin to  increase as well. It is hard to guarantee that this will happen after any halving event but based on the rules of supply and demand this seems to be the most likely scenario moving forward. Now we have to wait another 4 years for the next halving event. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't know about previous halvings a lot. They seem to created less supply and more demand but I wasn't certain this one could do it. But if you were looking at the chart it has stopped the big waves down and the two years consolidation has ended with reaching a level of price that we haven't seen for years.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am join the Bitcoin after the drop on the March and read an article in news that this was too low price for Bitcoin for almost two years. I am also read about hte halving and though what an excellent time to trade this and make some profit. I was not expecting price to be so high as today and it is given the choice I made a correct.

• +1 1

Halving cuts miners reward half for block  validation. It affects so many miners to avoid mining  due to low reward & affects in supply of BTC. You know less supply means higher demand & higher price in the crypto markets

We see this and the effect of reducing the supply today. The new Bitcoins are coming in half numbers and the demand is so high that price will probably reach very high in just a few more months. I seriously advice not to sell anything right now but wait at least until December and see how the chart will behave.

What I see is that every time the reduction of bitcoin happens to half it is that its price decreases rapidly but then it recovers again and returns to obtain a very high price I think we always have to take advantage of the reductions since we can buy cheap bitcoin  and then we can sell it more expensive.

• +2 1

We all know that Bitcoin is limited to 21 million. By halving bitcoins, bitcoin supply is halved while demand continues to increase, which will make it scarce. Demand increases but supply is small, theoretically the price will go up. A Bitcoin half deduction occurs every 4 years.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Onden said:

We all know that Bitcoin is limited to 21 million. By halving bitcoins, bitcoin supply is halved while demand continues to increase, which will make it scarce. Demand increases but supply is small, theoretically the price will go up. A Bitcoin half deduction occurs every 4 years.

There are many factors that keep bitcoin price fluctuates continuously (not just supply and demand), it may increase when it is adopted by big business projects, and it may decrease if governments implement more restrictions (prohibitions in some countries)

The supply of bitcoins to the miners is halved when they perform halving. That's why it's price rises in the market and bitcoin becomes a more expensive assets. In two halvings, bitcoin have seen a considerabe price increase 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think that this half will be nice for Bitcoin because I expect the price to increase and I hope it will reach the top in addition to the increasing demand for it, so I expect it to increase in this half

On 5/7/2020 at 5:54 PM, Ms.o said:

The bitcoin halving occasion takes vicinity every four years, halving the mining prize. In the past, each half-time event has accompanied an boom in the rate of Bitcoin. The world's main cryptocurrency rose from $12 to extra than $1,000 in the yr following the 2012 half-off event, an growth of approximately 1,000 after the 2016 half-time occasion. If records repeats itself, the price of Bitcoin after the douper should witness a massive increase. However, in the course of the 2012 Bitcoin halving occasion, bitcoin's name started to spread. This has attracted many new investors to the market, however the cutting-edge situation can't be referred to as the same.

Actually, halving is when the price of bitcoin fall extremely, it is time for us to buy bitcoin because it has a low price. Many people became rich because of this strategy, they're patiently waiting for halving so that they could buy huge amount of bitcoin and gain huge money when the bull run come.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:54 AM, Ms.o said:

The bitcoin halving occasion takes vicinity every four years, halving the mining prize. In the past, each half-time event has accompanied an boom in the rate of Bitcoin. The world's main cryptocurrency rose from $12 to extra than $1,000 in the yr following the 2012 half-off event, an growth of approximately 1,000 after the 2016 half-time occasion. If records repeats itself, the price of Bitcoin after the douper should witness a massive increase. However, in the course of the 2012 Bitcoin halving occasion, bitcoin's name started to spread. This has attracted many new investors to the market, however the cutting-edge situation can't be referred to as the same.

I think this is one of the great advantages for investors since reducing it considerably increases the value and this is how it has happened over the years, btc every day increases its price and its popularity a lot, so it is always good news .

that's right especially the last idea you mentioned because the current price of BTC is already very high so it is not that easy now for the price to increase a lot after every halving , the price now will keep increasing but in a slow or mid-speed move , this year the price dumped to 4000 then increased again to almost 20000$ so we may see a huge dump due to correction soon so it's a chance to buy before the next halving comes

• +1 1

Most of the halving that have occurred since bitcoin was developed usually yields positive effect on the price of Bitcoin, and these is due to the reduced reward of miners to a halve price which in turn shortens demand and produces a hike in demand. 

I think that halving is really something that sets up the price range of the bitcoin in the market bearing in mind that once bitcoin enters the phase of halving the next state that they know it would enter would be the bull run which is the most anticipated one by all the holders of bitcoin who are trying to trade the quantity of their asset of bitcoin to earn a large amount of return from holding it in the halving phase. I think it is a good thing if ever it runs through a cycle because it would let all the traders know about it and would take advantage it to generate more profit in trading.

This undoubtedly helps the cryptocurrency to be relatively stable or in any case increase its value, this will be the most used crypto in the world because its popularity and investors have no limit.

• +2 1

I think that if someone wants to save their money in BTC, they should do it at this time in the long term since each time due to the reduction and mining of BTC it will rise in price and not only because of that, but also because BTC is accepted by some countries and is becoming more popular every day.

Last halving of bitcoin was not a big impact of the price, I think it was just little impact. Not the same as the last two halving and the price of bitcoin was booming that time. And now we will witness hitting $30,000 price of bitcoin, this is surprising because there is no event to impact this high price. Bitcoin is proving that bitcoin can make miracle.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, Ms.o said:

Bitcoin is the great and popular currency and no it is increasing their price everyday there are about $29,000 are earning a huge price from that people are so lucky that about it when it was on low price and now they are selling it and earning a big profit right I will also buy it when it's comes on low price because now it is on peak and I can't buy it.

The good thing about the reduction every 4 years is that it makes the price of BTC firmer in the long term where many will know that it has a deadline for extraction and a price that rises every day due to popularity, therefore the reduction is a support strong for BTC in the world where some even wait for that moment to trade or buy BTC expecting great prices, although the change is not much if its stability improves.

In every halving of bitcoin we have witnessed so far, we saw the price increase drastically. In this case we can finally say that bitcoin having has impact in its price and the impact is positive which is the price increase in every halving.