HOW DOES HALVING HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE BTC PRICE? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

HOW DOES HALVING HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE BTC PRICE?

The bitcoin halving occasion takes vicinity every four years, halving the mining prize. In the past, each half-time event has accompanied an boom in the rate of Bitcoin. The world's main cryptocurrency rose from $12 to extra than $1,000 in the yr following the 2012 half-off event, an growth of approximately 1,000 after the 2016 half-time occasion. If records repeats itself, the price of Bitcoin after the douper should witness a massive increase. However, in the course of the 2012 Bitcoin halving occasion, bitcoin's name started to spread. This has attracted many new investors to the market, however the cutting-edge situation can't be referred to as the same.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Some say that you can't form a pattern based in just 2 halvings but i would argue that halving the supply flow while demand stays the same, automatically rises the price.

• +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

We can not anticipate what will happen to the price of bitcoin. Little remains for the half to happen. Perhaps the price may drop to $ 4,000. Currently, before the half, the price of bitcoin reached $ 9300 recently, we must wait for what will happen to the price

The theory is simple, the decease in the btc per block reduces the total supply and sure the price would hike, if we see last halving then after few months the price has gone up sharply and like parabola so we should hope that it goes this year too. And as btc has already hit 9k$ so it's good sign.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

hopefully, this year would be the same as the last 2, a growth of approximately 1000% and prices around $75k-$80k

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

And i think same pattern will be followed in 2028 bitcoin halving. Now we can see price going up and up as halving is coming. And price will pump up after bitcoin halving..

• +3 1

First of all, please remove the uppercase letters from your whole thread name and only put a capital letter at the start.

Simply explained, the price always raises after having, because there is less new supply provided and mining would be way less profitable for miners of the price stayed the same. This will result in a price increase - for mining to be approximately profitable the same, the price would have to double.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

A lot of cryptocurrency users and experts says it does increase the demand of bitcoins as the amount of bitcoins that was supplied before is reduced and this process can cause the price to pump and this is the reason why everyone is holding bitcoins for this event so that they can make some profits.

• +4 1

Usually a pattern in the financial world can only repeat itself maximum two times. When everyone is certain that something will happen, it can in fact not. In fact it can be said that most halvenings are already priced in Bitcoin and that it's price will fluctuate between $10k for many years more.

since the reward for mining will be halved after halving there will therefore be less bitcoins in circulation and therefore their value should increase but it is not said, we will see...

• +2 1

Many investors consider Bitcoin that after Halving Bitcoin, the price will increase, which will make Bitcoin more in demand for buying. In my opinion, the price has already started its upward movement and today is $ 9,800 for bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think HALVING this year will increase the price of bitcoin dramatically, but this is immediate, it may take some months to exceed the peak reached in 2017.

• +1 1

Every bitcoin halving later bitcoin prices increase rapidly, because of supply reduce in every halving, this 2020 halving later we see the prices increase, because bitcoin bounce the prices of 4000$ to 9000$ before halving its the sign bitcoin prices goes in moon.

• +4 1

Generally, Bitcoin halving is done to create the steady supply of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. Once halving event is successfully completed, there will be controlled supplies. You know, less the supplies , more will be price of Bitcoin. 

• +1 1

On 08.05.2020 at 01:17, deepak33 said:

i think.yhe price of btc is down after halving lving..lets

This is possible. But I think if there is a decrease in the price then the small price will not last long.

• +3 1

On 5/7/2020 at 11:00 AM, rekter said:

Some say that you can't form a pattern based in just 2 halvings but i would argue that halving the supply flow while demand stays the same, automatically rises the price.

I believe too. But it won't have an immediate effect as it is expected by majority. It will take days or even months before we can experience a major price surge like the previous ones. 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am not having much idea and experience in the crypto world even it's my first time I will going to see the situations after halving of bitcoins how situations are changing as a new beginning I am taking myself apart from the investment in this period I want to analyse the situations and every fluctuations rate of the currencies after halving of bitcoins.

• +4 1

Reducing mining rewards for half during the coming period will contribute to the exit of many devices that mining from the scope of service and the demand for bitcoin will be high will contribute to raising the price significantly, but now we notice the price drop due to the reverse-current strategy to make the whales sell

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

shortly we all are gonna experience halving of Bitcoin .and it affects the Bitcoin and we all are hoping for a positive affect.the price may be hike or may be fall to ground it totally depends on the all graphs of Bitcoin trading

• +3 1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:54 PM, Ms.o said:

The bitcoin halving occasion takes vicinity every four years, halving the mining prize. In the past, each half-time event has accompanied an boom in the rate of Bitcoin. The world's main cryptocurrency rose from $12 to extra than $1,000 in the yr following the 2012 half-off event, an growth of approximately 1,000 after the 2016 half-time occasion. If records repeats itself, the price of Bitcoin after the douper should witness a massive increase. However, in the course of the 2012 Bitcoin halving occasion, bitcoin's name started to spread. This has attracted many new investors to the market, however the cutting-edge situation can't be referred to as the same.

If and only if the halving will occur this year, fortunately it will attract the bitcoin's value to rise up that's why everyone is excited for the halving season before this pandemic occurs but sadly due to the outbreak we are experiencing I dont think that the halving season will happen this year.

• +3 1

On 5/7/2020 at 11:54 AM, Ms.o said:

you are right, everything can happen. halving happened only 2 times and for this it is impossible to make statistics.

halving has also 2 points of view, one from the investor and one from the miner.

an investor see the halving as good moment because there will be less bitcoins in circulation (the less they are and higher their price will be).

a miner see the halving as a reduction in their earnings.

so just let's see who will win

• +1 1

I think because the productions of bitcoin halving , is mean now we create 12,5 BTC every 10 min , after halving we will just create 6,25 bitcoin every 10 min , and that make the offer down in the market , and the demand is still high , is mean the price will rise , i think this what happen , is just my opinion is not sure.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I wrote a similar topic a while ago, I put together historical data about Halffing and how the Bitcoin price went up after each time. Of course, everyone expects that the same scenario will be repeated after Halving III and prices will rise. I also think that history will repeat itself and bitcoin rises, but this will not happen immediately but it needs more time maybe a year or more.

we are all waiting to see what we happen.i expected a pump but now btc price is decreased but we still have time until halving and i still believe there will be a big pump.

• +3 1

Nobody knows exactly what the Bitcoin price will be after halving, everyone expects the Bitcoin price to increase significantly but we will wait and see, only one day left for this big event in the crypto world

• +4 1