HOW DOES HALVING HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE BTC PRICE? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

HOW DOES HALVING HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE BTC PRICE?

I believe that the price of bitcoin will witness a significant increase in the coming days and that at the present time it will attract more and more investors to it, which increases the possibility of increasing its price

Yes, mate. Halving has a influence or effect on the price of bitcoin. It is because everytime halving happen, we see that bitcoin price is pumping continuously even after the halving, so I think halving has a great influence to bitcoin and also to the other cryptocurrency.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, Hatred said:

Yes, mate. Halving has a influence or effect on the price of bitcoin. It is because everytime halving happen, we see that bitcoin price is pumping continuously even after the halving, so I think halving has a great influence to bitcoin and also to the other cryptocurrency.

This is true, halving have good effect on bitcoin, but the effect will be reducing as the bitcoin supply is already diminishing, in 2050, 98% of bitcoin would have been mined and hauling effect at that time will be so not significant.

Every 4 years a split occurs in order to prevent bitcoin inflation and the continued good functioning of the bitcoin currency, but not every split will be similar to the previous split, and there will definitely be a difference.

Life is great and enjoy it

Dividing means increasing the costs of bitcoin mining, and from it the cost of conversions will increase and it is difficult to mining bitcoin, because its price usually increases.

According to my knowledge that the effect of halveng is to reduce the number of bitcoin and increase the cost of production with a smaller amount, and therefore in a direct relationship a small amount and a large cost of production, the price will increase and is actually one of the factors in raising the bitcoin price over time.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:54 PM, Ms.o said:

The bitcoin halving occasion takes vicinity every four years, halving the mining prize. In the past, each half-time event has accompanied an boom in the rate of Bitcoin. The world's main cryptocurrency rose from $12 to extra than $1,000 in the yr following the 2012 half-off event, an growth of approximately 1,000 after the 2016 half-time occasion. If records repeats itself, the price of Bitcoin after the douper should witness a massive increase. However, in the course of the 2012 Bitcoin halving occasion, bitcoin's name started to spread. This has attracted many new investors to the market, however the cutting-edge situation can't be referred to as the same.

Halving has a very big effects on every crypto currency because it is one of the reasons why we are having a good time with crypto currency ever four years that is coming. The biggest halving that we already experienced is way back 2012.

Well BTC halving of this year has shows a significant changes in the price of BTC, considering how BTC price was badly affected, collapsed down to $4800 around March. But before halving it was able to shoot up to $8500 and as you can see today BTC is traded at $11500 and above, this what I will describe as  making a positive movements to hits $20'000 before the end of 2020.

• +3 1

Halving is like decreasing the volume and if the supply decreases then the price will surely rise but it takes time. The price doesn't move like wild, it has to follow all the rules and future price always respect the past price. So, utilize the history because future is the modification of past in the cryptocurrency. Always learn in simple don't make it so big topic. Analysis yourself learn how the price move then you can get more benefit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

Halving is meant to reduce the number of rewards given to miners into two halves. Also it is suppose to cause the price of Bitcoin to increase and become more valuable. After all the previous halving the price always goes up after some time.

Yes, halving 2020 really make the Bitcoin price higher that what we've expected but miner's reward also got reduced so it also has disadvantages for the miners. I hope that we can help the miners for our own sake too.

• +2 1

Actually, I don't think it's too critical! But at least we can see that the price is very stable, and so far does not want to fall to the bottom! I think this will help the level when the cryptocurrency, closer than a year later-it will start to rise actively, and the price will become higher!

The bitcoin network underwent significant changes on Monday, as the number of new bitcoins produced in each block fell by half. This is happening in accordance with the schedule set by bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto almost 12 years ago.
Previously, each block in the blockchain came with 12.5 new bitcoins worth approximately $ 110,000. Now, each block only includes 6.25 new bitcoins worth about $ 55,000.
This is a challenge for the bitcoin mining industry, which gets the lion's share of its revenue from these block rewards. But this has a happy side effect for everyone else: the bitcoin network's energy consumption is likely to fall in the coming months, as lower profits from bitcoin mining will force miners to tighten their belts.

The halving that takes place every 4 years is considered a special event that the cryptocurrency community is waiting for, especially Bitcoin investors who keep it in their huge investment portfolios, in the recent period, portfolios that hold 1,000 Bitcoins have increased dramatically, and this means that more investment giants are entering the market.

• +3 1

Immediately after the halving it became obvious how important this feature of Bitcoin is to reduce selling and increase support for price.  The chart bellow explains what happens when supply is reduced and demand just stays the same.

When demand is increased as it happens with Bitcoin, price goes even higher.

3-3%20Equilbrium_08.jpg

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the effect of halving is very big for bitcoin. It has started again and expect at least for another year of everybody holding will be that bitcoin will be above $100,000. As you can see the whales have stopped selling after the halving and nothing is changing until the bull run begins, this is the plan.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think that maybe the halving is very important for the bitcoin price and the effect it has can be what this analyst with the stock to flow model predict. I didn't think this model was correct but it takes the halving very seriously and personally I think I am lucky to have found Bitcoin right now, as if this becomes reality and the s2f model proves correct then we will be talking about $100,000 bitcoin next year.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

hopefully, this year would be the same as the last 2, a growth of approximately 1000% and prices around $75k-$80k

Now the 2020 is going to be end but the BTC will not cross the 14000$ price i hope that in the upcoming month BTC will touch the high and it will cross the 20,000$ price and we make good money through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some people thought this halving will not do anything and they said that it was priced in. Well, it seems that it is not at all and judging by the large increase in demand for bitcoin I really think that there will not be enough in a while. I don't know if exchanges will be able to handle the high traffic that I expect next year as there will be many millions of people trying to buy at the same time during some times and I hope that the services are ready to accept them.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:00 PM, rekter said:

Some say that you can't form a pattern based in just 2 halving's but i would argue that halving the supply flow while demand stays the same, automatically rises the price.

As we knows the mining rewards will cut half and the investors if bitcoin increasing day by day so it will generates a vacuum between mini g of any crypto coin and the requirement which cause price going high .

The halving is always a good thing for Bitcoin. We have seen this in the chart as two times in the past it raised the price of bitcoin parabolically in 2012 and in 2016 and the effect was seen for another one and a half years. So now we are only half a year after the third halving of 2020 and we have another year ahead of us.

From previous 2 halving many theories are comes out some believe  it will be double price from last time high price means $40K. Some believe it will gain mass adoption and price will hit to 100k, some goes to high extend and claim  1Million price will be BTC. The BTC run at decentralised system it will be increase significantly  .

• +1 1

The halving effect brought is in prices above the 2019 high and next stop will be the 20k all time high so I expect nothing less for 2020 from Bitcoin. This is how the halving works. Miners are out of Bitcoins to sell soon and the price will only keep rising.

• +3 1

In order to know how the split of Bitcoin affects you must delve into the mining process and how it takes place in depth, but simply division means increasing the difficulty of mining a piece of Bitcoin with the decrease in the profit resulting from it. 

I am really wondering how many people say that bitcoin's halving doesn't affect on bitcoin's price! we can see the price of bitcoin these days also we should compare it with the senario after the halving of 2016 then we will find the right answer! i advice each member here to study the movements of bitcoin's price and all altcoins prices too after the halving of 2016 then get ready for the altcoins season of 2020 😉

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, hajathava said:

The effect of halving has already started and that it is not all over yet. In the previous halving, the price of Bitcoin rises several times and this is what a crypto enthusiasts awaited to make more profit. The halving is important because If the supply reduces, and the demand still remains constant, So the price must go up.

I agree with you friend Bitcoin halving already stated as it have negative short-term effect on BTC Price because the halving drops the amount of BTC that is mined as Bitcoin approaches its fixed supply of 21 million, miners will earn less BTC after the halving for performing the same work.

• Useful or interesting 1