Everyone must use this feature - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Everyone must use this feature

Hello everyone my dear forum members. As we all know we face many problems regarding notifications system on this forum. I have noticed one thing that when you made a topic here and turn on the "notify me for replies" but still you don't receive notifications. It is because most of the time users make normal replies to your posts which is why you don't receive any notification. You only receive notification when you are being quoted or when someone drops a like to your post. 

So this is why members should use the "QUOTE" Feature more oftenly so that users can avoid missing vital discussion with the members. Because of not receiving notification you miss many conversations because you have to go to your topic and check manually if someone has responded to your post. 

Alternatively you can just mention the user to get them notified if you have respond because when topic is long quote feature is not right to use so there is an alternative put the sign of @ and put the username and they will get notified through notification. 

I Hope this post is useful for you guys and if you found this post helpful then drop a like to this post. Thanks for reading 🙂

Edited by Lover840
Added an alternative

Thank you for this topic, yes, we are all having trouble with notifications and we can only see all responses by going to see my activities.  We hope the problem is solved.  Your post is really useful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is true we all face this problem and I think this feature will help us somewhat and for me when I want to check the signals inside my posts I check them manually as you mentioned

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right, my friend. We must use this feature and benefit from it. There are many options available in notifications that make it easier for us to know the response to our comment and many other options that can be set.

Thank you for making  post about  this feature.  We can also check  all replies  in my activity and can read  the all comments  and answer them

if we want. 

• -1 1

12 hours ago, Lover840 said:

I have noticed one thing that when you made a topic here and turn on the "notify me for replies" but still you don't receive notifications. It is because most of the time users make normal replies to your posts which is why you don't receive any notification

Well, you can edit it on your notification settings, i think you are just forgot to adjust it, when i realizing that i didn't get some notification here in this forum, i look for the settings on it and i edit it so that i can now get some notif's here.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone my dear forum members. As we all know we face many problems regarding notifications system on this forum. I have noticed one thing that when you made a topic here and turn on the "notify me for replies" but still you don't receive notifications. It is because most of the time users make normal replies to your posts which is why you don't receive any notification. You only receive notification when you are being quoted or when someone drops a like to your post. 

So this is why members should use the "QUOTE" Feature more oftenly so that users can avoid missing vital discussion with the members. Because of not receiving notification you miss many conversations because you have to go to your topic and check manually if someone has responded to your post. 

I Hope this post is useful for you guys and if you found this post helpful then drop a like to this post. Thanks for reading 🙂

I'm not think if everyone will use the quote button will be good, because cryptotalk they have meaning of putting both buttons of quoting and replying because every button have their functions.

thank you for sharing this usefull thing i was also tensed abiut notification system that i am not getting notification regularly but now my confusion got clear..and i will try to make quite to the persons and i wish everyone will do the same

• +1 1

I agree with you that most members of the forum suffer from the problem of receiving notifications, and I will use this feature and I hope that you will help us to solve this problem, I personally go daily to the topics that I created in order to see the responses

11 hours ago, Nezar said:

This is true we all face this problem and I think this feature will help us somewhat and for me when I want to check the signals inside my posts I check them manually as you mentioned

Yes it will definitely help you. Because you don't always remember to check replies manually on your posts. But when you see notification you will always be able to discuss on your topic with each member who reply your post. 

3 hours ago, fila said:

I too have noticed this that my email inbox is getting filled up mainly with quotes but not with anything else. Now that you mention it I actually did not even realize that the hearts were also in there but I see now they are.

Yes it is there you just have to turn it on fro the notification setting then you will receive forum notification when you get a heart reaction on your post or reply. 

3 hours ago, Shahud said:

thank you for sharing this usefull thing i was also tensed abiut notification system that i am not getting notification regularly but now my confusion got clear..and i will try to make quite to the persons and i wish everyone will do the same

Yes i recently noticed that and decided to create a topic about it so that everyone understand this and useful quote. I see that many users find it helpful but still they don't bother themselves to give a heart reaction? 

4 minutes ago, Kakabba said:

In fact, I do not receive any notifications for responses to the topics that I share in the forum on my account, but I do receive it via email and we must use this feature and benefit from it.

Noticing cryptotalk email is difficult because on gmail you receive many other emails from various websites as well so. With quote feature you will receive forum notification that will be easier for everyone. 

Normal is you are quoted you will be notified of course and you can be notified for every comment in your post it's to much and no one want that i think,but in general is the post is little small it's preferable to use quote but if it's very long i dont think so 

Yes notifications here can only be received when you enable them through settings or by turning on the notify me of replies below the comment box before submitting the reply.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 minutes ago, George10 said:

Yes notifications here can only be received when you enable them through settings or by turning on the notify me of replies below the comment box before submitting the reply.

Well bro I enable all setting but I am still facing this notification not received problem, because I think I do some mistakes in my settings because my all notification received in my email not in this forum, its really hard to me every time to check my e-mail and react this posts.

Of course yes, this is one of the most important features of the forum, because that way we can know who quoted us in a publication or in a previously made debate on a topic published in the forum,

I noticed that the notifications arrive only if the person who answered you made a tag in your name, so only the notification receives you. I saw this after one of the members made this feature, and then I received a notification.

14 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well bro I enable all setting but I am still facing this notification not received problem, because I think I do some mistakes in my settings because my all notification received in my email not in this forum, its really hard to me every time to check my e-mail and react this posts.

Maybe that's the case try to double check your notification settings once again and see where you did not set them well.

21 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

For me i got notifications only when some member tag my name on comment, otherwise i don't receive any notifications, and i think that moderators know that and they are trying to fix this issues in the next days.

For other notification you will have to turn them on from the notification setting friend. Otherwise you will only receive mentioned notification and you will miss all other notification regarding reactions and all. 

6 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Recheck them and turn them all on and always turn on your notify me for replies on every topic that you create here. What notifications you are actually missing? Like for being quoted reaction mentioned what kind of notification trouble you having buddy? 

2 minutes ago, postonhai said:

It should not be happened, I use this feature sometimes, that is why I can say about the complications so much, but if you are not satisfied with the users' answers, you should make a new ticket to get admin support.

Well i quite don't understand what are you trying to say? You mean i should make contact with administration but for what purpose brother cam you please elaborate a little? 

Indeed you won't get notifications on replies, I think even if you tick the "notify me on replies" option. I'm certain I ticked it on my last post and didn't get notification. Although I don't mind much, as I always check back on my posts and reply to friends that ask something or make recommendation.

Yes my friend I have noticed that

Now I am getting my notifications

Just on email

When I open my gmail I find

A lot of notifications from crypto talk

And idonot know why this happens

Yes you are right. If someone mention your name, like or dislike your topics or post or quote your post then you will receive notifications, if you want to know who reply your topic then you have to check manually. 

You are right friend because its simple to mention a name for any member in a comment and it will be easy for them to receive notification about your comment. I like this method because its simple rather than to quote a full topic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, Lover840 said:

Alternatively you can just mention the user to get them notified if you have respond because when topic is long quote feature is not right to use so there is an alternative put the sign of @ and put the username and they will get notified through notification. 

you are right my friend this feature is really helpful , for me i usually quote posts when i comment in case if i said anything wrong others or the person who wrote the topic can correct it for me or 

• +1 2

They are two different stuffs, to get notified for every comments on a particular post, one has to follow the topic itself. Same thing goes for a member, you have to follow the member to get notified of every activity of the members. The notification settings should be on beforehand. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy