Which are the best token to buy in Yobit? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which are the best token to buy in Yobit?

For such purchases for a long time, you should choose a coin that has trades and which has a trading volume and a decent capitalization.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:17 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

For such purchases for a long time, you should choose a coin that has trades and which has a trading volume and a decent capitalization.

Definitely, higher volume will serve as a good coin that you won't have any tension of the coin to become shit coin, this will be an opportunity for you to gain from it

Alot of tokens and coins which are listed on yobit exchange i like the most valuable token in this exchange is yo token and xrp coin. I investing in both on this exchange. Because i personally gathered some basic and advanced level information i find both projects is durable and fine for me. 

That's great discovery bro, we can get benefits from same coins using different pair so i would check this and may be i am doing the same as you told and let's see how much profit i would be able to generate.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On the yobit exchange, there are many and countless coin as to buy, as I can talk of the Yoda which they actually have as their newest coin on the trade block,even though it's down as considerably down at the moment, time might change,as to how and where this coin can actually live up to

• +1 1

I prefer Yo token which is absolutely the best token to invest and hold for a long term purpose. Price of Yo token is increasing against BTC in the most of the cases. Yo token is one of the expensive token in the crypto world. 

• +2 1

For now am confused i don't know which tokens are good for buying. I was investing in water tokens when they was $0.01 but suddenly they dropped to $0.003 which is very bad and am really stressful now.

28 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

For now am confused i don't know which tokens are good for buying. I was investing in water tokens when they was $0.01 but suddenly they dropped to $0.003 which is very bad and am really stressful now.

I don't think in yobit exchange buy any low price it's good decision, like yone Liza water and some other coins price not good, like you mention water coin its perfect example to loss the price, I always prefer buy valuable coin like bitcoin ETH and yo token these are few coins to buy in yobit, and especially yo token because its yobit exchange own token and they never drop this yo token price.

• +2 1

You can make the huge money  like that but all what haopes is yiur selking order in btc never completed  and you kept on waiting for months or years and ultimately cancel the order and get your doge back in any case.

I think yo token and Liza are better option to invest in yobit exchanger because these two coins have good potential in the Cryptocurrency and may probably rise beyond our expectations this year, so you can decide on time since bitcoin had began to show some improvements in the market.

Well as for me I don't buy the idea of trading of less popular or  valuable coins. I always preferred to trade or hold most of the valuable altcoins like ETH, XRP and LTC along line with the Bitcoin. Because they're more reliable for earning huge amount of profits

Edited by Guru2050

There a a thousands of tokens here on yobit but I have a question, which one is the best, I have someone saying yone and am pretty sure they have described something good but be sure to indicate what it does , I have it and the price always keep on going down it has never worked for me , so kindly

On 12/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, teminalibug said:

Try buying QQQ and put them on the investbox 5% interest within 3 weeks you get your RIO. I was advised myself and now I earn everyday that 5%.

i don't recommand member to buy there cheap coins because the main negative point on there coins that the different between the buying and selling 2nd if you buy them invest then and after the time of selling they take long time to sell so don't buy them.

I dont want to suggest you for buy token from yobit exchange site becuase    i have seen that almost all token of yobit dont listed on another site..so that there has no chance to increase the token price Which you will buy from yobit.. But i can recommended you to buy dice token Because its has Demand          

The best to buy depends. It changes from time to time and cannot be answered definitely. Yobit shows the information you need to determine what currency is worth investing in for profit or opportunities to invest.

The best to buy depends. It changes from time to time and cannot be answered definitely. Yobit shows the information you need to determine what currency is worth investing in for profit or opportunities to invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not get what you stated but the truth is , there is a chance that yone might stand to increase sometime in the coming years , imagine 100,000 increase , its far from the truth because am not really sure what yone does but the truth is that you can work with it , I bought about so many of them and  hoping it does go up

• +3 1

If i have to choose yobit best coin then i will choose LTC and ETH for best day trading. If you have high investment then bitcoin is best for day trading as well as long term trading. 

My favorite yobit coin is TRX in pair of BTC. 

• -5 1
  • +4 1

It's really hard to predict some token on yobit, Not really sure why but it's different with other exchange. Even like that i have same choice with you Yone was good but there was good alternative too like CNN, LIZA, MICRO and LIZA That i look so far it's have good profit

Yone is a great token for now. But I had a good profit with Native token. The tokens are quite impressive in Yobit. Sometimes  they show a great measurement of profits through a peculiar time. The price of the token is going high  and native can be a good token in future i hope. But Doge is quite competitive with these tokens. 

• +2 1

Yobit having good and valuable coins and most good thing in yobit that having  real coins not fake, because yobit deal with original peoples and in yobit all coins are good that why i just buy the coins in yobit exchange and i trust on it. Yobit is excelent exchange.

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

There are various tokens and coins available to to buy and sell on the yobit exchange. But you should be careful and always make research before making transaction of sell or purchase because price is highly volatile. I think new EasyCash(Easy) is interesting for the investment(1% per day).

• +1 1