Which are the best token to buy in Yobit? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Which are the best token to buy in Yobit?

The best cointo buy in yobit is Yo token  because it turned into yobit native token thats turned into usefull for IEO on yobit, i suppose the ecosystem is new and nonetheless top to shop for proper now before its pumping again

• +2 1

I prefer to buy coins that start to pump and then I sell them at a different price it's very simple and now I started buying coins YO because now they have a very high chance it's too much it has grown over the last days of December and January.

You can buy yobit token which is YO, I think it is a good token good to hold for long term or you can buy ethereum it is another potential altcoin you will earn profit for sure.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer QQQ token buy from yobit and hold it till long time it will

give you profit or invest in investbox in yobit you will get 5% of

intrest without trading

On 10/19/2019 at 1:31 AM, bentayebsalah said:

You can buy any currency but before you do this you have to look carefully to collect as much information about this currency

I think this is the basic thing that you must use before the buying of any coin. So, must collect the information about the project or the coin. But the bitcoin is the best coin for holding and it is also very good coin for the long term in the yobit

On 10/18/2019 at 11:31 PM, bentayebsalah said:

You can buy any currency but before you do this you have to look carefully to collect as much information about this currency

Mostly of the tokens in yobit exchange they are too hard to look at them in order to choose wich one you should buy so its good to ask for traders

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/12/2019 at 3:51 PM, earnx7 said:

I am really like this crypto. Now I feel crypto Everywhere. 

Now I introduce my self:

Nickname: ALI Bhai
Address: Rwp, Pakistan 
Date Joined: Dec 12 in 2019
Hobby: writing and trading and helping people 
Favorite color: White /Red
Job: Marketers of AXE Runners & DIY Tube
Favorite coin: Btc 
When you know BTC: in 2015
Motto: crypto is very loving Currency. 

It's really hard to predict some token on yobit, Not really sure why but it's different with other exchange. Even like that i have same choice with you Yone was good but there was good alternative too like CNN, LIZA, MICRO and LIZA That i look so far it's have good profit.

I've got the biggest loss in liza few days ago, and I don't want to invest with Liza again because I was buying Liza at 0.0002 doge but it was drop to 0.00006 doge

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

well there is few coins that can be bought in yobit and even in those few coins there are only some coins that have daily good volume, yobit really have a lack of volume on most coins.

I see Yobit have a lot of coins, and for me Yo token is the best token to buy because exchange native token is having a massive demand like bnb and so useful

On 1/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, gordoncrypto said:

I'd just say any coin that is very small in value is fine, but make sure it has volume and liquidity or you can get stuck in positions that cannot clear.

i would not actually recommend many of the coins on yobit because for one they are only traded on yobit and when they are dumped to 1 satoshi you might wait 2 years for it to move up again.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:23 AM, pageraji said:

Yo token was yobit native token thats was usefull for IEO on yobit, i think the ecosystem is new and still good to buy right now before its pumping again

=====================================

Like you, I think the Yo token is a must. I think the price will keep going up as Yobit grows and thrives. We should all own Yo token.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

My question is, has anyone ever became rich off of YONE? It's kind of pointless to buy an unknown coin without knowing if it will go up in the future. I guess what you're suggesting is a good way to short the bitcoin trading price since it can't go below 0.00000001 btc (roundoff error), but on yobit you have to make at least an order of at least 0.0001 btc, so this seemingly clever way to exploit the btc loophole I just mentioned doesn't work anymore when you realize that selling YONE this way will only give you 1 satoshi profit from this roundoff error.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The last time I bought a fake coin in yobit I lost almost half of my money, now I am not sure that will happen again, because I will be more careful now. The only coin I will be investing on will be coins like btc, eth, ltc, doge, or yobit IEO coin

I have a large amount of Yone how do I convert that to cash at all. I am still a bit new in this trading aspect of things and need a bit of guidance in order to sell. I have so many of these coin in my balance. How do I make profits on them.

There are the following coins are best to buy from yobit exchange such as btc, xrp, xlm, bitcoin cash, trx and more also tokens and coins listed that has good project for future investment. 

Yone is not a very good token, it price is so unpredictable and it trading volume is very low, I prefer trading with Yo token, it is much stable and gives good profit in the invest box.

9 hours ago, partcread said:

No i am now not contributing, I cashed them out some time these days they dumped, however became now not lucky sufficient to by way of them after sell off, considering that no longer they fair pumped 2 hundred%.

I start to wonder if qqq is as dead as x10 coin that dies within a month of release.

52 minutes ago, rainten said:

Yo coin might be the most terrific from yobit. Since all cash has the foremost vital which got here from the alternate region. Yo coin makes by yobit exchange. So it is coin as of now going up and could increase in future.

Yobit themselves predicted that their coins could reach 1 BTC i think, i don't remember it well but to make such a prediction they gotta be sure.

I'm mainly interested in the top 100 according to coinmarketcap. I'm focussing on HT(Huobi) and Enjin mainly as they are still relatively cheap. I'm not ivesting in non listed coins like QQQ right now.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

I prefer YONE!  You buy yone through doge market at 0.00000300 doge per yone and sell it in btc market at price of 0.00000001 btc,  although btc/yone market is not active that much but it have huge profit so all you have to be patient cause your order will be in queue so it depends on how much yone buy order are opened in btc market. 

Will if you like to trade, that will be a good start for you and I saw that your strategy is like a long term trading instead of daily or using a tool to automatically buy and sell for you. 

If you buy and sell with profit, whatever currency it is that you like to buy. It is fine as long as there is an ROI with your investment whether it will be yone or any currencies but as you have said, in your strategy you need to be patient in which most of the traders don't have. 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

I personally focuss on the top 100 altcoins according to coinmarketcap. Within this top 100 I'm looking for fast movers and coins with a specific goal. I'm currently investing in Link, HT and Enjin.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

nearly all tokens on yobit are worthwhile, so i am currently actively buying and selling there. and lots of selections too. , so we will divide our capital into several tokens. however even though worthwhile still need to be careful in taking the selection. Yo coin might be the nice from yobit. because all cash has the maximum precious which came from the trade web site. Yo coin makes through yobit change. So that's coin already going up and could improve in destiny.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, rekter said:

I bought some yo with my bounties in cryptotalk so i am going for that, i might be biased shilling my choice but so be it 🙂

After you buy a few yo with your gift from cryptotalk, then you should be able to manage it to look for profits from the purchase because I am sure you will get a lot of knowledge and income from it all.