How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

This tips are not only useful for this forum if we followed that tips it will benefucial for us by following that tips we can make forum better as well as we can ger reputation by community and can get good money

Of course why should we take this form towards them if we reach a little consciously yes because there are many seniors among us who we can follow, we can learn a lot from them by commenting and we can advise those who are new to us next time.  We can and everyone who works on this platform If we can give good advice to everyone and we can appreciate them today as we can encourage them with reputation then we can take this platform further.

Fighting Spoilers and Scammers is the first step to fixing an existing malfunction!
There are many people here who just post the phrase "Thank you and I agree with you" and then get paid as anyone who tries and strives to earn well!

I think by following this steps we can improve our forum . By doung research about this we can gather a lots of knowledge by we can improve oursself also 

These are actions we should do on some situation and this guy said is really important about it because this affects on how well you are active on the forum/being aware of spammers situation so its kinda a big deal to be noted.

I always like friendship can earn more than money friendship lasts for a long time and we should benefit from the experience of the experienced and some members can do it by following these rules but I thinkValuable comments are also made by many people here just to make money.

All what the forum need to improve is already all available,as it comes, with users and activity, as the forum will improve on our response and reliability to other user on discussions as well as contributing to the forum

This is a great guide for those of us who are starting to participate in this forum. Being here present is one of the best opportunities for us to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The fact of participating by making useful publications in the forum not only benefits us by being paid with Bitcoin but also enriches our way of expressing ourselves about issues of this type.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you for these advice. I agree with you, my friend, but I want to add to your words that investment plans should be published in the forum in addition to real forecasts of cryptocurrency prices. This will help a lot in raising the level of the forum

Thank you,There is many thing that we can do to help this forum, and everyone should to make useful posts to improve this forum.

Мы все можем помочь новичкам своим советами и повлечь в мир криптовалюты для стабильного заработка и развития своего финансового достатка. Если у вас возникнут вопросы, буду рад помочь вам!

We can help this great forum one way or the other by helping the brand new and newbies on guiding them to the rules and regulations of the forum and help to encourage people or teach people more on crytocurrency.

By listening to them, we advice them,we keep telling them about the rules and regulations always. Giving them valuable information that will help them understand better.

Yes we can help forum to improve the friends.becuse this is the way to earn at this platform .this is the aim of everyone to create good topic send post to grow the build the reputation and the earn money .that will improve the forum and cryptotalk .

Well you are right since all you have mentioned were the most common or the things that we should take to consider first before anything else but thank you for making this kind of post so that the newbie will get reminded that we should do these things so that we could prevent our account from getting banned. By doing that things, for sure you will earn here for a long time.

Dear you really share essential information about this forum which is very helpful for all members I myself I'm following these but newbie should focus on this post and I think many post are creating daily because members are increasing now after talk trading start so it is very good for the forum..

On 5/2/2020 at 1:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is the aim of the forum to have users that will create good topics and informative posts that will improve the forum

@Babubu609yes my friend these points you mentioned above in such a detailed will help to all the members to make this platform on the way of progress. At this forum millons of acitve members are working and earning from this platform . If every member delivered a useful and meaningful posts or topic with ideas and skills ,then this forum will grew day by day.

28 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Dear you really share essential information about this forum which is very helpful for all members I myself I'm following these but newbie should focus on this post and I think many post are creating daily because members are increasing now after talk trading start so it is very good for the forum..

@Mark woodwoodyes my friend I totally agree with your thoughts and  opinions you mentioned above which will be proved very helpful data for all the members working at this forum. And after the satrt of trading talks many inactive members now are active to earn a huge amount. And that's why members are creating posts and topics on the daily basis. But only delivered skillful and important information related to the cryptotalk , otherwise not.

A single member of this forum make the improvement in this forum if he makes post by using the rules of this forum .when the base will strong then the whole  forum will strong .

6 hours ago, Upright said:

All what the forum need to improve is already all available,as it comes, with users and activity, as the forum will improve on our response and reliability to other user on discussions as well as contributing to the forum

In terms of rules and regulations here in this forum, there's a lot of things to fix up because we are expecting that this forum will become popular and there's a lot of new members will be registered, i would suggest that try to get some ideas on how bitcointalk managed their forum so that all of the spammers and low quality posters here will now totally removed.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

In terms of rules and regulations here in this forum, there's a lot of things to fix up because we are expecting that this forum will become popular and there's a lot of new members will be registered, i would suggest that try to get some ideas on how bitcointalk managed their forum so that all of the spammers and low quality posters here will now totally removed.

Bitcoin talk is a different level in Cryptotalk. If the forum will become like bitcointalk, its really become a quality forum. Many members might lost if that will happen. I'm both good in being cryptotalk like and bitcointalk like forum. Quality post must be considered than quantity. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

sure, you are right. sure, you're right, my buddy. yes, you're proper, my pal, we must do those steps, they may be honestly beneficial for the discussion board and additionally for us at the identical time it saves effort and time if they're dedicated.

• -2 1

Maitaining high standards of integrity and the rules of this forum , thats the only way we are able to take on that because we need to really think of the forum really hard and put it first, members must be very careful to not mistakes or repeated mistakes that would cost us a lot of money then we need to make sure that we do follow other strateties that are easier to follow

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, saqqdiyaa said:

sure, you are right. sure, you're right, my buddy. yes, you're proper, my pal, we must do those steps, they may be honestly beneficial for the discussion board and additionally for us at the identical time it saves effort and time if they're dedicated.

you wrote a lot of things but didn't say anything, because you just repeated the same words. to contribute to the forum is not a difficult task you just need to write things you know. for example if you read a topic and you don't know about it then search google about it and then contribute to this forum with the conclusion you had when you read it on google. don't do plagiarism, I'm talking about research and not plagiarism or copy/paste

7 hours ago, PumpkinHead said:

OP tell to your friends that they can earn a lot of knowledge with this forum because there are a lot of information here that you could gain the problem is they are really willing to learn more or just to earn more?

If any member willing to earn money from here only then he cant be success member in our forum because this forum gives us a opportunity only to earn money while learning here but if any member misuse this opportunity then he can pull his account in risk and we all need to know this.. Secondly  you cant work here forever so its your duty to gather knowledge about crypto world..                  

• +2 1