As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 12
  • +2 12
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Hello friend, KNOWLEDGE is the main key for you to be successful with crypto currencies and the blockchain tech. There are many places where you can get crypto knowledge including here in the forum in some sections, you can also fin tutorials about crypto and blockchain in youtube to increase your skills. Crypto currencies are very profitable but only if you know how to invest with them, many traders are failing because they don't have good skills.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that these technologies allow us to transfer our money with a los transaction fee.. Also there are many companies start accept using cryptocurrencies so we will be able to buy whatever we want with cryptocurrencies.. Also trading with cryptocurrencies is a good chance for us to make more profits.

I'm not a beginner but all I can say having a background and knowledge about cryptoworld will be a big help for you to adapt in things related to it no matter what the situation is and having knowledge can help us tp achieve success someday. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The most useful features of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is the cross border transactions, it is a lot better in that aspect than using the fiat currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 hours ago, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Actually i am not new to cryptocurrency but i like it that we can make money from any where in the world and we can hold crypto coins without any hard work, and its easy to work for it, and its safe than we think. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

I believe that Blockchain resembles the Internet. A long time ago, the Internet was new and no one was interested in it, and then everyone became interested in it. Likewise, Blockchain will gain popularity in the future.

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Blockchain technology is a known technology that supports cryptocurrencies in every aspect. I'm not sure in particular, but I think coin trading is convenient, transactions are quick, confirmation does not take long, security coins .... it has a support part of blockchain technology. I hear a few areas that have embraced and used blockchain technology and are all great and creative initiatives.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I am not new on this website but i have still not understand properly about the words such as blockchain. There are many topics related to this but none of them tecahed us better and such that a person reads and understand.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

i think slow deployment is almost convenient and important method of cryptomarket and deduce its lovemaker transfer of money is to convenient method and no take tension during making transactions

• +2 1

I think that anonymity, if a person does not want to give away their identity, another person will not be able to find out who they are even if they want to.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

As for me i like trading in crypto currencies. Which is easy and secure than that of forex trading. You have little risk of losing money than forex trading. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Most of all, what is it needed from crypto is to get earnings, from investing, trading with cryptocurrency. This is defines true examples of cryptocurry.

• -1 1

I consider myself still a beginner and at the beginning of the road in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, and I need a lot of learning in the crypto world and this was one of the reasons I joined this forum in order to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Block chain technology gives so many advantage, like we don't need to pay extra money for transaction fees, and its not limited any transfer figure, and this transaction made encrypted so this are the few advantage to use in block chain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, lharost said:

Cryptocurrencies may be used to buy and sell everything in the future. I believe this day will come as all people will deal with cryptocurrencies and buy everything from their mobile devices.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think the first thing that new people think about cryptocurrencies is that they will get rich by working in cryptocurrencies, this is what usually happens and I think it is the feeling of the majority, but unfortunately they discover after a while that this is just an illusion. Yes, you can get a good income but not get rich.

Every day, people know more about the cryptocurrency and people use it more and it works to facilitate financial exchanges and facilitate buying and selling operations, as well as good profits from them can be achieved through working in the field of trading and investment, so everyone should have a good idea about this currency

14 hours ago, lharost said:

If you want to be successful in crypto currency then i think you should have GOOD KNOWLEDGE about blockchain technologies. You must always do own research about blockchain because it is always evolving day by day so you should know the latest information about it if you want to be successful in cryptos. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that the most useful is the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies, the blockchain can't be influenced by other people even if they want to cancel your transaction.

• +2 1

As a beginner to Cryptocurrency it's very important to understand or rather gain some more knowledge about blockchain technology and this forum is one of the best for beginners to be and gain the benefits of this tech like of having financial freedom because while being here one can earn as well.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Blockchain technology  is very  important  for us and also for crypto currencies.  As it Is basic key to use crypto currencies. You can learn  more  on blockchain technology  on blockchain  technology  on crypto websites  and also on YouTube. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

for me, crypto currencies allowed me to engage in the markets and the tradings to earn small profits without a full time job

• +1 1
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/1/2020 at 11:37 AM, lharost said:

By relying on cryptocurrencies, I get rid of the weakness of the central system of banks and own my own bank with a lot of privacy, security and financial freedom, these features that characterize cryptocurrencies will make our financial transactions easier.

• +1 3
  • +3 3

10 hours ago, Badman001 said:

yeah I also think training, Airdrops and bounty are main resources in Crypto market of earning . by trading we can generate a good amount of profit if we have good experience as well knowlege in it without experience and knowledge we didn't accept profit from it. 

Unlike airdrops, you need to take those coins that are actually traded on exchange exchanges. This proves the benefits of profit. 

• +1 1