I never liked cloud mining - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I never liked cloud mining

Me neither. I bought cloud mining in minergate platform. I bought it two years ago and getting very low profits from cloud mining packages. However, suddenly at this year, mingergate has shut down cloud mining program which means it is a big lose for me. i just waste of my investment and faces bad experienced on it. Then i decided to avoid invest in cloud mining program. 

Cloud mining may be the only option for people who can't buy their own mining rig, or mine with a huge mining data center which is even more difficult and less available.

Sure, most cloud mining services are scams. But there are some legit services like Genesis. They key is that they're not giving away free mining power. Scammers must give you  free mining power to entice you to pay, because why pay for an expensive scam when there is a cheaper legit option?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The cloud mining now is 99% scam site. Where they create it without no mining hardware also proof they are profitable. Where i see they only promise give you some fixed return, that is crazy, how in the mining world you can guarantee the profit. That site is only like general ponzi scheme but they cover it as cloud mining.

I sad when newbie join it and still don't know they already get scammed. Please educate yourself!

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Nor should you ever like cloud mining.

Once you send a company your funds, you have no idea if there's any actual mining going on, and most have proven to be simply ponzi schemes where they pay out early investors with new funds obtained from newer investors.  Why even bother with this when there are coins you can earn income from just by staking them?  Mining is for the big boys now and it's very difficult for individuals to get into it.

In also never like clouds mining that's much because they only give the profit to the cloud mining platform and they get loss to the customers that's are using that platform

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Cloud mining actually depends on which website you are using like i prefer always a repudiated real websites which actually pays not like which promise 20% roi weekly they are mostly scams so use reputated mining websites 

I am also dont like to work in cloud mining site.Cloud mining site never paid users free account.Everyone needs to invest for withdrawal balance.

I also agree with you .I don't like cloud mining too. Because they don't provide you free account .you need to invest there. That's why I don't like this.

I agree with you if you not believe the cloud mining, in my opinion the cloud mining is the way of generate new coins in very low quantity and new coins have no value in crypto world in this way the crypto currency world the new coins work when it generate at log of quantity.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:17 AM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

Also why would anyone who had the equipments for mining would tell people they can earn by paying. If they have the equipments, they will surely earn more than to give some shares to people.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 12/28/2019 at 4:01 PM, tony13 said:

My freind Investing in mining cloud is basically like gambling. You never know when the project is going to stop paying because all have different periods they remain active. So I advise you to be away from it my freind... 

Yes me too i have a very bad experience in cloud mining all the website that i invest on them has stoped without any reason , it's not a real investmen i prefer trading or invest in some IEO 

20 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

Cloud mining is a scamming mining sometimes. I know a lot of people that has been scammed this way.

That's true. None of cloud mining sites or apps are legit. Maybe one and that is eobot but I'm not really sure if eobot is a mining site or just gives you percentage of your for storing your cryptos on their site.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I consider this a bad practice of the concept of real mining, you should not consider a serious environment to be part of a page that only puts some evidence of its farms.

I never like cloud mining because most cloud mining is scammed they work by us but they don't pay any money in return.And those who love money are only a small amount.

I agree that I do not like to exploit in the cloud, I find it crap and the mining here is not good value, moreover it is easy to encounter fraud.

Let admit that most of cloudmining is scams but there are some good qualities that cloudmining has for example less electricity consumption less work and easy to manage but your right learning mining for yourself is more profitable than mining with cloud.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

22 minutes ago, Idris646 said:

you are right no one can like things that has no profit like cloud mining, I also dont like it anymore but many people like it they thought that bitcoin cloud mining is profitable.

Yeah some people still think cloud mining was profitable but nowadays there is really hard to find an real "Cloud Mining" There only some ponzi scheme website and later it turn out to be scam, It's better to use our fund to another ways like trading and investing.

cloud mining is not trusted from my view. i never gonna like it and never gonna do. but few platforms are trusted that requires investment. if any people make deposit or invest to purchase mining packages such as version 1,2 ,3. this is the biggest reason behind of this negative scenario 

cloud mining is un efficient and slow profitable strategy. if you invest just 10$ then your actual capital or investment may takes 1 year to return in your wallet. so to put your single dollar in cloud mining for just a year requires big patient. also other things has to be consider such as trust, scams or not etc.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:02 AM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

Most of the people don't like cloud mining because most of the mining site are fake and they don't give you a single Penny in return. There is always a loss in crypto mining. But if you choose a legit cloud mining site you can get a good profit.