I never liked cloud mining - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I never liked cloud mining

I'm with you, if you don't like cloud mining. Because cloud mining isn't real mining like everyone else. They only work if we have money and invest in cloud mining.

There is a lot of cloud mining that is real but their numbers are few as well as the return on investment is long. Don't trust cloud mining sites that are open for 2 days

For those who say "cloud mining" is always scams, I recomend to all of you to search 5 minute on google what is "mining" and what is "cloud mining". You will understand a lot of things, especially why you were silly the day when you send money to a website that promised 20% to 150% ROI in few days..... CHEERS !

Edited by bitcoinb
  • +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Mining is real and there are miners who still earning profit. The only problem in mining, its to find a legit mining site that will real pay you. Scammers are using mining sites to steal more than any other way.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Just now, anh1874754 said:

agree you, You sometimes liked cloud mining because you usually ever come across legitimate cloud mining and you later go for free mining and hence face lose of time and such as confide then faced scam but believe bro slow deployment are so universal legitimate cloud mining likable genesis mining

There are no legitimate cloud mining these days. Thats the big problem with what he is asking and what there is in the market right now.

1 hour ago, anh1874754 said:

agree you, You sometimes liked cloud mining because you usually ever come across legitimate cloud mining and you later go for free mining and hence face lose of time and such as confide then faced scam but believe bro slow deployment are so universal legitimate cloud mining likable genesis mining

The cloud tribune is really bad, I trusted it and exploited it, but I was deceived, so I hope that everyone will avoid it and tomorrow I stay away from it. A bad platform

You are right that cloud mining is a waste of time only, and it is possible that cloud mining sites are fraudulent so it is better to buy mining equipment and work with it yourself without the need for any sites, it is better and achieves more profits than cloud mining sites

I had experience in the past where I invested in a cloud mining site and my father took a long time to get my money back despite this, but he is honest and he paid me.

Из минусов :

- огромный уровень прибыли, обещаемый платформами, может ввести в заблуждение (иногда встречаются цифры в 400% доходности за год), что невозможно на практике и заканчивается разочарованием для майнера, который рассчитывал на заявленный уровень прибыль;

- очень много мошенников и отсутствие прозрачности в работе;

- если курс криптовалюты упадет, работа или выплаты могут быть приостановлены руководством облачного сервиса

Cloud mining I tried it a lot at the beginning of the work with encryption and I never got any benefit from it, but lost time and effort, and in fact it is a valuable catch for fraudsters who steal wallet addresses and email so our accounts are vulnerable to penetration

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also don't like cloud mining because it is not safe for me. Not only cloud mining but any kind of mining method i don't like it. I got scammed once and that is why i no longer like mining again.

Almost all of the cloud mining websites are fake and hyip programs where all of your funds are at risk you shoukd never invest in these websites or apps.

Investing in mining cloud is basically like gambling. You never know when the project is going to stop paying because all have different periods they remain active. Some are paying for just a few days others even for a few months

On 10/18/2019 at 10:17 PM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

I dont know sure that all cloud mining is scam, but I agree that there is a project scam mining, for example in yobit there is a virtual mining, you buy there miner and he is mining you crypto

Cloud mining is a high-risk speculative investment. A few years ago it offered a potentially cost-effective way of mining for Bitcoins and other currencies. However, extensive industrialization of the mining process, coupled with extreme volatility in the value of all cryptocurrencies, means that all but the most serious business attempts at mining at likely to profit at all.

Cloud mining is a good innovation. But unfortunately they are mostly based on a ponzi system where the page persists based on the subscription of new users who buy power to mine, assigning economic resources to pay the first users.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:23 PM, mostawda3 said:

Try yobit mining it's very easy and safe

yobit.net

On 12/6/2019 at 8:35 AM, Naga said:

Solar energy is a good option for electricity but If we closes mining only for electricity we generate feom.solar power then mining would only be in Australia and the desert of texas and aome African countries.  Mind you that there are a lot of countries where electricity aint that expensive. 

Yobit mining

On 12/6/2019 at 8:35 AM, Naga said:

Solar energy is a good option for electricity but If we closes mining only for electricity we generate feom.solar power then mining would only be in Australia and the desert of texas and aome African countries.  Mind you that there are a lot of countries where electricity aint that expensive. 

Yobit mining the best

• +5 1

On 10/19/2019 at 3:23 AM, mostawda3 said:

Cloud mining is a trick to defraud members, if a person is able to cloud mining why it will give you part of his profits?
It is confusing and incomprehensible

That seems to be the case most of the legit plans are sold out anyway

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I am dislike all cloud mining . Most of all cloud mining is fake . They sodomize payment for any work but I work it . They get payment when I invest it's site

Yobit mining best way to get safe profit

• +5 1

When i see such words as 'cloud mining', i immediately close thet site, because it is 99% scam. No one company want to give users part of their profit. If they've got mining hardware and possibilities to make it mine crypto, they have got no need to attract investors. The most probable variant - they don't have any hardware, and the project is hype.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

if you find pool that gives good % of invested money. you can true. otherwise you should better build own crypto ferm. also i have not heard about good cloud mining pools. so go build you own

• +5 1

I also never like cloud mining. Because most cloud mining sites do not pay. I have previously joined many cloud mining sites but have not received any payment. So I don't work on it anymore.

Cloud mining is no better then simply procuring your own hardware and configuring things yourself. You will be paying the cloud provider basically equal amounts over time as the hardware would have cost you to own and the electricity would have cost as well. The easier thing with cloud mining is that when you are done with it you simply shut it down and you are finished with the hardware as well which is nice of course.