I never liked cloud mining - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I never liked cloud mining

Yeah cloud mining actions eventually ends up without getting any profit. Most of cloud mining platforms are eventually truing into the scams. Some sites need payments to increase the hash rate. Just be aware from malicious scamming sites. 

dont even think about free cloud mining sites all of them are scam but in fact cloud mining is profitable if you choose right site for investment but unfortunately 90 percent of cloud mining sites are scam and the dont pay you money.

What about miner hosting? You buy miners and get them run with a company which offers cheap electrcity, daily maintenance, etc.. It's much more profitable than cloud mining. Also, you can resell your miners after the hosting ends. Now I'm hosting my S17+ models with a hosting company Hashmax. I will strongly recommend it if you are interested.

To many people are saying cloud mining are SCAMS or cloud mining isn't profitable but they don't know mining basics:

- what is mining

- what is mining algorythm

- what is a mining rig

- what is a mining farm

- what is an ASIC

- what hardwares can we use for mining

Mining and cloud mining is still profitable. Make some research guys.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Well me too i dont really like this cloud mining because to be real most of them are actually scam. So if you are really into mining then buy rigs or video cards and mine on your own. 

all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

Well, using these kind of websites and services to mine for you is not the best approach to mining.

You can't be sure about anything that they're doing AND they can be scammers (most of them are)

On 2/16/2020 at 4:14 PM, blacksmith101 said:

some time i think, is they really own really hardware's and taking care for me or just doing a scam business to run out after taking peoples money.

The best way to mine is to have your own machine and mine with your self and dont care about any scam cloud mining or any website who bought you a hash to mine, but it's really expansive way 

A lot of people says cloud-mining is scam... Do they really now what is mining and how it work? I will join 2 pictures. that all people can understand:

A REAL MINING FARM is like the picture below.  It's an investment of hundreds of thousands dollars. The company have Warehouse + Mining hardwares + Degressive electricity price. They can run a CLOUD MINING BUSINESS and sell hashpower contracts..

spacer.png

A SCAM CLOUD MINING WEBSITE is like the picture below. A guy, maybe you or me, just  buy a $100 Template + $20 Domain Name to launch his scam cloud mining website. No mining hardware is needed. He buy an advertising campaign from $100 to $1000 to attract the first members. When done, members will promote the SCAM via the referral program to earn comissions... The scam is on...

spacer.png

If a stranger promise you free money, don't be silly and don't trust him... Do some researchs, use your brain. Search for some proof of his business.

2 days to profit -Here-

35 minutes ago, Khan86 said:

Currency UNIT has fallen into cryptopia, now I don't know if any cloud mining will still hashflare and others are gone and ceases its services I have a very bad experience with cloud mining I remember cryptomining firm I in cryptoI invested a lot of my capital and the website is finally paying off

Cryptopia was an exchange... not a cloud mining service... Where do you lost your capital? Genesis mining (for example) is in activity since 5 or 6 years. Cloud mining is not dead.

2 days to profit -Here-

48 minutes ago, Kolomaimuna71 said:

that offer such helps online, not knowing that they are scams and easily defra.

Hello. I think that if you read my message upper you will understand some interesting things and why people are confused when talking about cloud mining.

2 days to profit -Here-

The cloud platform is really bad, I trusted it and exploited it, but I was deceived, so I hope that everyone will avoid it and now I stay away from it. A bad platform

You all confond poor websites with templates that say "cloud mining" and "free Gh/s" with real cloud mining business. I suggest you to learn what is mining and mining requirements....

2 days to profit -Here-

14 hours ago, freelinfai said:

Mining within the cloud could be a exceptionally purge concept, mining must be genuine and physical not invented, do not you think? They are points of interest to analyze.

Yes right but the majority they can't mine buy his own machine because it really expansive that's why all go to cloud mining website they need just to register and buy some hash  

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes right but the majority they can't mine buy his own machine because it really expansive that's why all go to cloud mining website they need just to register and buy some hash  

90% of people who participate in this topic confond cloud mining website with websites with template saying "cloud mining" and "free Gh/s".... They don't know what is mining, how mining work and what is a mining farm...

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/22/2020 at 5:03 AM, bitcoinb said:

A lot of people says cloud-mining is scam... Do they really now what is mining and how it work? I will join 2 pictures. that all people can understand:

A REAL MINING FARM is like the picture below.  It's an investment of hundreds of thousands dollars. The company have Warehouse + Mining hardwares + Degressive electricity price. They can run a CLOUD MINING BUSINESS and sell hashpower contracts..

spacer.png

A SCAM CLOUD MINING WEBSITE is like the picture below. A guy, maybe you or me, just  buy a $100 Template + $20 Domain Name to launch his scam cloud mining website. No mining hardware is needed. He buy an advertising campaign from $100 to $1000 to attract the first members. When done, members will promote the SCAM via the referral program to earn comissions... The scam is on...

spacer.png

If a stranger promise you free money, don't be silly and don't trust him... Do some researchs, use your brain. Search for some proof of his business.

Hello. Look at this and you will understand why you are wrong. The first picture is a REAL MINING FARM from A REAL CLOUD MINING WEBSITE (like Genesis-Mining). The second picture is the reason why you all think that cloud mining is a SCAMS... Do some researchs before investing money.....

2 days to profit -Here-

My experience with these pages has been good, I invest very little, and if they give profits, I have been able to recover the investment and win, those pages are very tempting but we must control ourselves, and invest little.

So true I also do not want to involve into the cloud mining site. There are so many reasons to do so. One of the major reasons is due to scammers. Scammers have found the best way to cheat users by creating the free cloud mining sites.

13 hours ago, plagualro said:

Cloud mining isn't beneficial at all. And somebody can effectively drop casualty of trick. I can not exhort a few to do it.

Cloud mining is like mining, the waiting period for ROI is inevitable. Too many people confond legit cloud mining companies with SCAMS ponzi websites that pretend to be cloud mining companies. If they don't provide pictures or videos of their mining farms, they are not cloud mining companies.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 2/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, Towker said:

I try this but it ist very profitable why they are renting that mining tool to others, they always have stock on their hand right. Some cloud mining are just scam. Scammers will offer high profit cloud mining to lure you to invest in it. And if you invest, you have just been scammed. Thank you very much..

Like you said, real cloud mining company have real mining hardwares and they can proven it. I suggest to all people to search on google what is a mining farm to learn what is cloud mining.

2 days to profit -Here-

We have to learn from the lessons of others. In fact, I did not experience cloud demolition, but all those who tried and interviewed them said that they had been defrauded. Now I do not believe in this idea, maybe if there are laws in the future that protect our rights, I will try this work.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:17 PM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

now, i will talk only about real cloud mining site so i will no take in consideration all the scam sites.

i partially agree with you because cloud mining can be profitable if you buy HashPower with fiat currency becasue you are buying with $ something that will give you bitcon instead of buying directly bitcoin. so you could have more bitcoin with the same price, i hope i explained myself

Of course, there are many scammers who create specially cloud sites for mining, thereby deceiving newcomers. There are some good cloud mining, but not many. Be careful. 

Yes, your opinion is completely correct. These sites that delude new people in the field that they can easily profit from mining are mostly SCAM and are only designed to steal their money.

• +2 1

I'm not like any cryptocurrency cloud mining site.  This type of mining site does not give us free prices y they are screaming amed very quickly so don't waste your time on cloud mining