I never liked cloud mining - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I never liked cloud mining

Yeah me too, cloud mining are scams i mean most of them are scams its hard to find the legitmate one. so i guess try to learn how to trade instead of mining because trading is really good.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:17 PM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

I think so too I believe that mining in the cloud is actually meaningless and a waste of time people who learn slowly and lazy can actually do cloud mining it doesn't have good concept

I joined approximately more than 50 cloud mining websites in 2019 but got nothing because I didn't invest in any cloud mining site.A cloud mining website will never give you anything if you didn't invest.You can't withdraw your mined bitcoins without doing invest in website.If you don't have bitcoin to invest then you need approximately 100 referrals or deposit by referral.You should check withdraw proof on YouTube of cloud mining website before invest

That's very good, you never liked cloud mining, because most of them are scammers, even if there is cloud mining that pays, but it's not profitable just the losses we get,

To my knowledge they are all scams or unprofitable. At least i haven't found any that would be worth it. And why would they just give money away if they could just mine themselves with profit...

I have been doing cloud mining but I cannot even withdraw the number of Bitcoin that I was able to mine, anytime I place withdrawal they will say that I should buy hash power so confusing. 

Cloud mining right now are probably most of them are scams so be careful for looking into this cloud mining stuffs, because if they ask for money they thats not legitimate.

Cloud mining sites are all set-up and do not pay you. I tried a lot of them and no site has paid me. When you reach the minimum withdrawal level they ask you to deposit and invite 75 friends through the referral link. These sites are a waste of time my friend

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining from home can sometimes be a problem, for example my country's climate is hot, so i assume i have to cool it down more during mining, meaning higher electricity costs, slower ROI time, and slower profit. However i dont use cloud mining. I tried hashimy once, after they gave me only like 10 days free mining rate of <i forgot, but around something th/s> i didnt have enough to buy more hash. If i forked out around $1.8, it would like take my a year to get $1, and 2 years to get around $2. And not even including maintenance fee yet. And i didnt want to pay more. So that was the end of my cloud mining journey.

55 minutes ago, scolag said:

Cloud mining may be trick considering that there are various scammers that offer such makes a distinction on-line, no longer knowing that they may be tricks and resultseasily dupe individuals.

In two years old the cloud mining was good and there is no scammers but now every website do that abd you can't trust them at all that's why I stop using this cloud mining from a long time

Since I experienced fraud from cloud mining. Since then I did not like it, I really do not have anything else after investing there. Therefore I insist people who want to go there, to forbid them.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:17 PM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

I tend to agree to that idea, the cloud mining is often a scam and pointless as a concept in general. If you really want to mine - just get your own rig. Worst case scenario you will still be able to sell it second hand

cloud mining is not profitable. I tried to mined before in cloudfare  2017 it was bull run they cancel all account due to lack of profitability and the fees is very high, higher than our profit...

On 10/19/2019 at 12:47 AM, Keith700 said:

Cloud mining can be the next big scam. As more people are starting to put thier money on them. One can start mining through thier own device, cloud mining websites says they have the latest tools and technology to mine crypto currency for us. It is all a set up for more users to deposit the mining amount to be able to withdraw and once you deposit in it they lock your accounts in other words simply ban your account

I have never believed in cloud mining because i have read on several websites that they are full of scams. All they do is to get the mining power of several people and use it to their own benefit without distributing the rewards back to the individual miners. Most of them shut down after operating for a while. if you want to get into mining then it would be better to to set up your own mining rig or run a masternode instead.

You really have to be careful with cloud mining because most of the sites who proposes this service are just going to scam your money and you will never receive anys payments.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:17 PM, Keith700 said:

I don't agree with you. Cloud mining is good for many reasons:

- a mining rig or an Asic generate noise

- a mining rig or an Asic generate heat

- a mining rig or an Asic use a lot of electricity

- a mining rig or an Asic requires maintenance

- a mining rig or an Asic take up space at home

Cloud mining advantages:

- no noise

- no heat

- no surprise when receiving the electricity bill

- no knowledge / maintenance needed

- no less space at home

The 1st objective of miners is to get ROI fast. When you manage your own mining hardware, some problems do the miner not run for a while = no profit + wasted time solving the problem + headache + anxiety

THE REAL PROBLEM: many beginners in the world of cryptocurrency start with faucets, these websites promote advertisements to make profitable their internet traffic (visitors) and share the profits with the users (it is the mode of operation of the faucets for now) . Among these ads, there are fake cloud mining websites that look like faucets and "offer" free Gh/s. Precisely because visitors come from faucets, these visitors believe in the promise of free earnings and do not see the scams coming. REAL CLOUD MINING WEBSITES DON'T GIVE FREE HASH POWER.

I can talk for hours about paid advertising, about mining and about scam methods.

REMEMBER: real cloud mining websites rent mining contracts, they don't give free Gh/s.

Some REAL cloud mining websites are:

- Genesis Mining

- Eobot

- Hashflare

- Sesterce Mining

I have a mining rig, i created a topic today about it in this forum. Feel free to take an eye on it.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I recommand to all for searching on google some pictures of " MINING FARM ". You will directly understand what is a real cloud mining website.

I also recomand you to visit my post about my mining rig to see the difference....

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 07.02.2020 at 10:07, bitcoinb said:

I recommand to all for searching on google some pictures of " MINING FARM ". You will directly understand what is a real cloud mining website.

I also recomand you to visit my post about my mining rig to see the difference....

what is there to see if the answer is not adequate to give, I laid out and heals the fairy tale, come on facts and your photos do not say anything!

If you want to lose your money very quickly, you need to join cloud mining. 99% cloud mining is a scam scheme. 1 week back I lost $ 450 in cloud mining. The site was closed and the investment was lost forever

2019 when the time that i am always looking for cloud mining(with investment) (hyip cliud mining)i earned there but suddenly becouse of the pump of bitcoin last june and july all hyip mining are suddenly became scam.and now i really also dont like mining already

I totally agree. All this cloud mining either is scam or will become scam. There might be 1 or 2 that are legit, at least up to now. 

Some of the cloud mining sited just used to gonna spam to the users after receiving payment. So it's always better to make a hardware mining at ur home so that u avoid getting scammed. 

Regards.