I never liked cloud mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I never liked cloud mining

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

i also do not like the cloud things at all, its kind of a junk just paying money and getting some cloud process, But it ist very profitable why they are renting that mining tool to others, they always have stock on their hand right. i cant understand that idea

On 10/24/2019 at 12:44 PM, lancer826 said:

Well its one of the most common things we should consider to not do its the worst lazsiest thing we could ever do what is cloud mining for when your just gonna get scammed everytime.

I see it as a bad practice of the concept of real mining, it should not be considered a serious environment to be part of a page that only puts some evidence of its farms, it is something ironic, it is like trying to compare onecoin with bitcoin, that is why I have always cataloged that as pages hyips, no matter how serious it is.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:17 PM, Keith700 said:

The fact of disagreeing with this type of practice is very simple: they are very tempting to become scams.
98% of the mining in the cloud are simple hyips, although the real ones are also hyps but with physical devices, this will never imply that they are free of this type of practice.
Why should I be mining in the cloud? It makes no sense, for that I buy my own devices and learn to configure them, cloud mining can be for the ignorant or simple lazy who do not want to learn direct technicality.
In fact, mining in the cloud is meaningless, it is an out of place concept, it is just one more trick of this world, don't you think?

Hello, I have a lot of bad histories with cloud mining, all the time that I put some money on it the result is lost and one time I was scammed really hard with a hyp cloud mining site that was my worst lost in crypto they just close and run away, I know that a lot of people have the skills to take advantage of cloud mining but in my casa l quit to it now only work with my own mining equipment. Good luck. 👍

GIVEAWAYS ALL DAY EVERYDAY

@DNPthree

@JBRUNZGAMING

@GiveawaySquad

Investing in mining cloud is basically like gambling. You never know when the project is going to stop paying because all have different periods they remain active. Some are paying for just a few days others even for a few months 

In no way is cloud mining a HYIP nor is it advertised as one. If you see a company boasting of large returns on mining then you better head for the hills because that is obviously a scam.

Mining profit margins today are so low even for real home miners, what more for cloud miners.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

Cloud mining is a boring part of cryptocurrency world because you lost your time here for low profit. Hardware mining is best for big profit.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:17 PM, Keith700 said:

They are not tempting but scam from the get go or better put an HYIP. If you give money to cloud miners, you should bid your money goodbye. If you got something from it, count yourself lucky. If you understand the technicalities involved, good for you. I will advise you stick to that

You are right no one can like things that is non profit like cloud mining, I also dont like it anymore but many people like it they thought that bitcoin cloud mining is profitable.

Edited by Lubruselu

On 11/3/2019 at 4:23 AM, alther said:

That's the world, where the gap to make money there he will try ways to be able to take part in getting. Maybe that's the exact word for Cloud mining. Because mining is very necessary in the world of cryptocurrence, this was created. Mine in the cloud. Yes indeed in his work right and not wrong it can, but taking advantage of selling something that is not sure the benefits are what makes me think cloud mining is wrong.

Seeing that mining is necessary, they take that issue as a hook for newbies, everything is done so that cloud minings stop appearing or decrease greatly since they are only fake sites that do not guarantee money security.

Mining in the cloud is a very empty concept, mining must be real and physical not fictitious, don't you think? They are details to analyze.

Cloud mining has received payment to date.Let me know if anyone has got a paymen.  I have worked in many cloud mining places to this day to get no payment.

Yes i am also don't like cloud mining.Most of the cloud mining site scame early.We loss our money.Without deposit they don't pay anyone.Most of site make by scammer        

Impair exploration is mostly a uninspiring area of cryptocurrency country once you damaged or lost the effort right just for poor money. Electronic exploration to get just for giant money.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, nameste said:

i also do not like the cloud things at all, its kind of a junk just paying money and getting some cloud process, But it ist very profitable why they are renting that mining tool to others, they always have stock on their hand right. i cant understand that idea

They're basically HYIP, if you are a late investor, you got nothing.
I agree with OP, it's better to configure the mining equipment by itself, it's give us experience and we learn how mining works.

Me too dude, I really hate this cloud mining they make newbies in their scams with ponzi schemes, this is very dangerous and newbies out there need to be educated about the dangers of cloud mining.

I have a very bad experience with cloud mining i remember Cryptomining farm i have invest a lot of my capital in Crypto and finally the website is stop paying, the coin UNIT is fall down with cryptopia, now i don't know any cloud mining still work hashflare and other is gone and stop her services

Actually I like cloud mining.  What makes me dislike is because of my fear of the scam project.  Because cloud mining is always synonymous with the word scam site.  So I finally avoided it.

The reality of contradicting this sort of training is extremely straightforward: they are exceptionally enticing to become tricks. 

98% of the mining in the cloud are basic hyips, in spite of the fact that the genuine ones are likewise hyps yet with physical gadgets, this will never suggest that they are free of this kind of training. 

For what reason would it be a good idea for me to mine in the cloud? It looks bad, for that I purchase my very own gadgets and figure out how to design them, cloud digging can be for the unmindful or basic lethargic who would prefer not to adapt direct detail.

Me too, I'd never did liking cloud mining or any mining, because for me it's just a waste of electricity, yes it's profitable but i don't like the way that mining is working for 24/7 and it really waste electricity. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:17 PM, Keith700 said:

Cloud mining is not profitable at all. And someone can easily fall victim of scam. I can not advise some to do it.

Cloud mining today is not recommended, and it can give you a scam if you don't be careful. There are so many cloud mining available on the internet, but there are not all of the cloud mining can give you the profit in some period. You will be difficult to reach the ROI because if you invest your money in cloud mining, you need to be patient to see you can make a profit every day. Besides that, you will know that you will have a long time to reach the ROI, and it could not always give you the profit if cloud mining becomes a scam.

I am confused about cloud mining, if someone takes advantage of cloud mining for what purpose.  I'm still confused why the cluod mining party gives people for free by paying cloud wages.

The basic idea in cloud mining is to save the investor the price of mining equipment, electricity bill, internet and maintenance, and this in principle is a good thing, but the main problem lies in two things:
The first problem is that most of these companies are deceptive and scamming and give you a lot of false promises and eventually steal your money.
The second problem: Yes there are some sincere companies, but the difficulties of mining are constantly increasing so these companies reduce your profits constantly until they become nothing and can not recover the amount you put in investing in these sites.
So you are in both cases a loser.