Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 yes dear and the is real if we ask more we will learn more as I'm asking from many members here because they share their experience with me so I really like to learn from them because I really want to be part of this forum and success in my goal..

@Mark wood i use the same method too like you doing to learn knowledge.. But there has a problem too about asking..  Because if you ask something to a senior member that is very easy then they can feel bored for this as you can know the information easily by search in online.. So it will be better for every one that if we can know a thing easily then dont ask it to the senior member  .              

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 when i was new in this forum then i usually like to read topic plus post as the senior member of our forum always advice read, learn and ask question.. But some member you can see who has no idea about crypto or forum activity but still act like they know everything while share wrong information..               

There are lots of them amongst us and for that reason i am advising them to co-operate and learn more about this field before sharing ideas they might have gain from the forum because sharing wrong information to this forum can definitely lead some members to lose there funds which is not good friend r anyone of us.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood i use the same method too like you doing to learn knowledge.. But there has a problem too about asking..  Because if you ask something to a senior member that is very easy then they can feel bored for this as you can know the information easily by search in online.. So it will be better for every one that if we can know a thing easily then dont ask it to the senior member  .              

@Dorjoy12 You're absolutely right mate, we should not always rely in other members of this forum, we must need first to try searching it on our own since with the technology we have it is very easy to find any information, but don't only rely in one sources, it is advisable to have multiple source like for example in books, on internet and other sources of information. But if we still struggling especially to digest the information since there have different type of learning like you will only learn if someone teach you, that's the right time to ask for other's help.

5 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

we must need first to try searching it on our own since with the technology we have it is very easy to find any information,

@Cryptic exactly you are right Because if someone asked me often with a small matter that he can easily know by small research then surely i will feel boring with him and next time wont treat goodly.. That is why we all need to follow up some step whenever going to take help from another members..               

56 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12 well you are right but me myself I'm not getting bored when someone ask me because I like to share with them who ask from we will also learning here as much as they ask but we must take care of rules we shouldn't break the rules..

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 well you are right but me myself I'm not getting bored when someone ask me because I like to share with them who ask from we will also learning here as much as they ask but we must take care of rules we shouldn't break the rules..

@Mark wood its totally depend on every one attitude but you need to know that you dont have always extra time to waste by giving easy ans to any member.. But if you comfortable on it then you can.. 

11 minutes ago, Emon8520 said:

My problem is that if I posted anything, they would be deleted.
Now it pays after 7 days, can't it be done quickly?

This is forum rule and no one can change it..  If you done 20 post today and if all the post last 7 days then dont worry because you will be paid as soon as possible but you should focus on activity..           

• +2 1

My problem right now is that I'm not really performing good at trading. I've got some proft, but I got much more loss than my profits. Do I need to stop it? Or do I need to continue trading? I don't really know what to do. lol.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I`m always trying to make a plan for the day, but it always breaks down after 3-4 actions, because happens something unexpected. I tried to follow the list hundred times, tried to change something and make gaps between my tasks, but still this doesn`t work. I don`t how to fix it 

• +2 1

Sharing our experiences in this crypto world is really important for all of us.. i encourage each member here even if he/she is a beginner or an expert to share his/her knowledge and experiences with us even if they are modest.. sometimes i learn from the beginners even if i am an expert! because there are always new questions in this field which should be answered for everyone.

• +4 1

On 4/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Well we the new bigginers here faces a lot of problems. Problems on how to make comments on topics, can we make more than one comment on a particular topic?

Thank you for bringing up this kind of suggestions it helpful. For the past few day has been very difficult for especially on how to post all I do is to commente on posts please am still finding it so defgicult in posting stuff. Though am a newbies and I would love if anyone can help me with that. Thabk you in anticipation.

• +3 1

Nice thing is this talk and the cooperative spirit that is there to help each other overcome problems and achieve success in overcoming obstacles. This is a great initiative. Thank you

I think this topic help the new commers.If new commers found any problems about this site they can easily pick the proper information about their problems and solve them.our seniors share their experience here which is the best thing to help the newbie.many newbie can improve their skills and experience.

Yes that the good topic to be discussed at this platform, and it would. Be a very helping toll for the begginer. Because in starting the have to face the problem that in which way they work easily. So seniors are here to. Solve their problems. You can easily describe your problem and that will be solve soon. 

This was a good content that you created my friend and thank you for encouraging us to make a post here about our problems on cryptocurrency so that our friend here will help us and like you senior member or expert member will give us some help or knowledge to solve our topic. I hope that whoever have a problem right now will read this post of yours. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes that's the problems have to face many begginer in starting the work at this forum. We have no idea that how to work earlier. But senior members are here to solve our problems related to every aspect. So we don't worry about these things.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:30 PM, Viscount said:

My problem right now is that I'm not really performing good at trading. I've got some proft, but I got much more loss than my profits. Do I need to stop it? Or do I need to continue trading? I don't really know what to do. lol.

This forum provides a trading section which contains more information about trading, i think you should go in that section to read some techniques how to do trading properly, goodluck for doing trading mate.

• +2 1

This is a excellent mail individually for each person who requirements around answers to their concerns. remain in demur that at hand nearly frequent continually ought be of assistance personally if they don't in actual fact be aware of could you repeat that? to resolve like in trading and investing in choosing correct coin as asset to earn money. consequently let's assist all and each person to develop in the cryptoworld.

Right now my only problem is what to do in 2021 with the new bull market. Should I keep holding only Bitcoin or start some small investments in a few altcoins that I have in mind. I hold a few right now and their price is dropping because investors don't want to lose the Bitcoin rally.

Hey mate, you are right we must help each other, if we do this thing we can build a good community but now a day's people get selfish now and they not help or they not share the tips about trading or cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Если вам нужно срочно с кем либо посоветоваться или что-то узнать, я всегда буду рад вам помочь, так что жду ваших сообщений, всегда буду рад помочь вам!

That's what we really are here to helping each others, Thanks for the idea it's a good one I hope that the admins can pin thread like this in the top of each session to make users helping each other and make the work easier for the admins 

• +3 1

thank you for this outstanding subject matter. i am hoping that professionals within the international of trading will submit subjects for digital currencies which are predicted to increase in price in keeping with the marketplace and in step with supply and call for, and point out the currencies whose fee will decrease to break out from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as plenty as possible.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:19 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this post I find some difficulty in trading so far I want to know if the currency is green in the platform Does this mean that it is the right time to trade or do I have to wait for the color to become red please help

Trading is tricky some times as it looks like it's to be green then red falls, as I think trading also will matter on what type your doing as there's that of perpetual which your on the price is rising or on a fall as this trading yield profits to user but caution is needed there, traditional trading as on buying a coin at a low price and selling at a high price is also one of many, as this now need your knowledge of the coin your to invest as well as when to invest on it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Fixfin said:

Right now my only problem is what to do in 2021 with the new bull market. Should I keep holding only Bitcoin or start some small investments in a few altcoins that I have in mind. I hold a few right now and their price is dropping because investors don't want to lose the Bitcoin rally.

I will suggest to you that you can sell your coins right now and start investing in 2021 because this will be surely that the price of coins especially bitcoin will be dropped below $10000, this is the prediction of many people and i hope you will follow it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1