Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

This is why we all have to help each other in this eligible platform. If any one has any problem he or she can place it in this forum so that we can proceed solution to it 

First, I want to thank you for making such an invitation to help each other. Secondly, in fact, I have not yet encountered any problems, neither technical nor technical, not even in the Crypto Forum .. The site administrators have done a great job.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

The internet is a truly amazing & interesting concept. People are making friends & they have never met face to face. Its always nice to help somebody in need. But, that being said, it can also bring out the rats, scammers, scum bags, trying to screw people over. But, karma works in interesting way. The scammers sooner or later get what they deserve.

I joined the forum initially to earn free money. Now, I spend more time here trying to answer somebodies legitimate question or problem. So, its not always about the money. I feel good afterwards knowing that I might have helped somebody or maybe helped them in avoiding being scammed.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

We are here like a family so we should share our problems to each other and find solution because we are here for learning new things about which we do not know. 

In first I feel sad when my posts got deleted but my friends tell me real reason of deleting of posts and solve my problem but now I have no issue. 

• +2 1

If we have a problem we can ask you for help. We should tell you our problem because we may have a problem in any way and if there is a problem we need your help because we can have a lot of ideas about it.  We will help you to learn something. I hope you will help us

I agree with you that it is possible to earn good money from here if you follow the rules that you have said.  But there are many people who are working here by copying and pasting, which is dangerous because their account can be banned at any time. So your post is very useful for those who are new and your post is a major way to solve their problems. I have no problem here because I am maintaining their rules.

• +1 1

We all are here for solving our own problem here. I like this forum because if I stuck in some problem I post here and many people help me for solving those problem

Your thinking is so good about problems. Every one face different types of problems. I already solve many problems from my friend. Thanks dear. 

My problem is i'm worry about payment. I completed my 100 post and now i don't know i will get payment or not. I'm confused for it. Can anyone help me out from here. I just wanna know what is the payment system.

Edited by Nayeem1312
Spelling mistake

Thank you sir, I would like to ask a question to a good member here and you are among them, to guide me and advise me about the currency of the forum talk, how do you advise me to deal with it, do I sell it or work to store it or invest it in the yobit platform.

Thanks a lot my dear. 

So i find one difficulty in my work , my posts are deleted day by day 😑 i try to make useful post and doing work very hard but at the last i get disappointed. So if you have any suggestions for me then give me. Thanks.

I think this step is very important in the world of crypto community. Because everyone has problem and issues which need to be solved. And it will be amazing if we solve all the issues of each and other together. In this way the environment of the cryptotalk platform will change into a friendly environment and we will work like a company.

• +1 1

There is no problem in the forum for me I Just want to earn for all of my posts and I don't  want my comments to be deleted, if you have any suggestion  please share with me.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

It is a topic that is the need of time . As a lot of people are joining this forum every day . And as we know there are a lot of problems that newcomers face . So by this topic they can get the solution of their issues . Or if they don't get this topic they can take guidance from his seniors by making a post . Cryptotalk family will always be there for their help .

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this opportunity mate, my major problem Is in my trading I find is difficult to manage my emotions and greed. I will be glad it you can help me out.

• +1 1

you are right this is a good way to make  questions and answers like a friends and help each other in this way. This will be great  help of every new member and learner.Thank you for this useful post.

• +1 1

This topic is good and I have a problems in making investment, my first investment failed after some period of time the project price falls and I loss, I want to know reliable project to invest on. 

I think that is the main purpose of the forum, to explore knowledge to it members, when there is something we have less idea about or something we don't know, asking it in the forum ,the forum members will provide answers to the questions and that why the forum gives us lot of knowledge 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/29/2020 at 2:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Helping each other in crypto is given, all you need to do is to cooperate and accept criticism. Most of the people in this forum are getting mad when they received criticism comment, I mean they need to accept those criticism because that is also a help from other people they could used to improve themselves.

You are absolutely right mate. We all are parts of this forum. We are here to help each other. We can ask our problems ans the experienced people will help us with the solution. This is why the forum is really great platform for all of us.

12 hours ago, Trainz said:

I think that is the main purpose of the forum, to explore knowledge to it members, when there is something we have less idea about or something we don't know, asking it in the forum ,the forum members will provide answers to the questions and that why the forum gives us lot of knowledge 

Exactly, that's the main reason or purpose of the forum, learning form in another , guide each other in the cryptocurrency world. And newbies should not feel ignorant to ask what they don't know about ,both things related to the forum and things related to cryptocurrency

The problem I face sometimes is rating. We need good rating but it seems that our contents isn't long enough or well constructive, so I would love that you share with me some of the best ways to make my post unique and up to the standard.

Cryptotalk is not that complicated that I thought when I started using it , I think there is no problems with using this forum just you have to choose what kind of topic will benefit cryptotalk members and just write it 

Yeah I believe the best way to do away with our problems is to share it with others so we can find a solution for it. Fo I believe if any one of us is having any problem here, he should please share it with us so we can find a solution for it.