Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Hello my friend. Thank you for the encouragement, this is a nice initiative of you. When any member encounters a problem, he can ask about that by communicating with a senior member or creating a topic about that "if his answer is not found in the forum rules", as many newcomers face different problems, this forum will provide full assistance to members, I hope Luck to everyone.

It's a fantastic project. Every day, a large number of users face a variety of new problems. However, it's possible that they don't know where to go to report their problems and receive help. So I was speculating about when the new access would be available and Yobit would accept new users. Because my friend is dealing with this problem, and I can't bear to see him suffer. Is there a way to contact the Yobit platform authority in a formal way?

well Every day, a large number of users face a variety of new problems. However, it's possible that they don't know where to go to report their problems and receive help. So I was speculating about when the new access would be available and Yobit would accept new users. Because a friend of mine is dealing with this problem, and I can't bear seeing him suffer.

Hello my friend. I think there are no real experts in the field of encryption because it is a sea, but there are people who provide useful information in this wonderful forum.

I am a new user of this forum because I have a lot of information, the problem is that my posts are paid, and I don’t know why my posts are sometimes not paid during a full reaction.  This is the main problem with me that anyone can tell us about

Dear friendI think that this topic helps the new members a lot. If new users found any problems about this site they can easily pick the proper information about their problems and solve them here. The seniors members usually share their experiences which is the best thing for solving problems.

I am new here. I have not encountered any problem yet. I think the forum rules are clear, but if I encounter a problem I will present it to the experts immediately. I wish you good luck my friend.

Thank you very much for your kind post but friend I have no problem in this platform because it is very good and best platform to earn and learn at the same time yes I have a problem before join it because I need money for many things but I not a source for money but after join this platform my all problem was solved.

The more we learn  the more we gain knowledge. And more knowledge will make us more expert.  We must do our work honestly. And we should never give up. Try to work smart not hard.  

In this forum we all are like family. Beginners should tell their problems to senior and senior should help them because they have much knowledge and experience. Everyone should help each other. 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:33 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you're the one who are messaging me private and you wanted to be my friend here and i appreciate it mate, just help each other here by correcting the wrong of the other one to know what is much better ideas for an particular topic.

@Babubu609 is very nice person and always very helpful and friendly he help me a lot in my journey but for some reason he got banned from cryptotalk .