Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest special reward for members on leadersboard yes or no?

Yes, it's a good idea. Well if the rewards may apply the member of the team will try more good and valuable posts. It may encourage everyone to make some topics. While most of the members were only posting the comments. If we apply rewards to the members they will be able to post some topics. 

I don't think it's the best way to praise people with the best reputation. I think it's better to give them administrator benefits

• -2 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:15 PM, Flying11Horse said:

You are right about it.There should be a prize for the members on the leaderbord.It is their right ,they worked hard for it and as you said @Babubu609 the prize will make other members that are not in the leaderboard to make quality posts and topics to win that prize.This will create a competition among the members and we will see good quality posts and topics that will be a great help for new members like me.This sort of competition exists in many websites and i hope one day we will see it here in this website.

You are right @Flying11Horse there should some sort of prize for those who are on the leaderboard. They have worked hard and they deserve a prize for all the hard work they have put into this forum. If there is a prize this will encourage every member to create helpful new topics and posts and this will speed up the progress of the forum and also attract more people to join the forum.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

here was a point respect this and my answer continue as before as in the past. this gathering needn't bother with more rewards on the grounds that the base prize of the compensation per post crusade is sufficient. 

furthermore, regardless of whether you put a compensation for the individuals on the leaderboard this won't assist with battling against the spammers. 

so my answer is no, we needn't bother with it

• +1 1

Your opinion is highly welcome this is very curious suggestion i think the method has changed to according to your idea because for a while we paid due to value and quality of content after a week so your is acceptable and was working out already as you requested

• +2 1

I don't know a lot about this, but I don't think it will be a good idea since some members know each other for a long time and they can make this less equal for the rest.

• +3 1

This is a good suggestion, my friend, but so far all members take the same amount and nothing extra. This equal payment I think is better, but the exchange of additional rewards also helps to encourage members to publish good content to win rewards.

and even if you put a reward for the members on the leaderboard this will not help to fight against the spammers.

so my answer is no, we don't need

• +1 1

I am not much into reaching the leaderboard. But personally I think it would be good if something is introduced in a way that the users are motivated to increase their content quality and reputations that would make them receive rewards for their efforts on this platform. Maybe if a specified number of new posts are created or if they receive more number of reputations for a particular post etc.

I think I am agreed with your opinion, the leaders has done some remarkable journey, if they get something  it has their right and due share, so seniors you can come and see.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know if that would happen, but if it does, it will be motivating for those who are starting and for those who have been there for the longest time, it will be gratifying to be recognized for the time they are working here. I think everyone would be satisfied with that.

This is great post my friend. It really shows your concern towards people who really working hard for the forum and helping the forum to grow . They are more experienced and skilled in the forum than us helping us all to survive by making the forum clean.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, Ivanvlad4 said:

I don't know if that would happen, but if it does, it will be motivating for those who are starting and for those who have been there for the longest time, it will be gratifying to be recognized for the time they are working here. I think everyone would be satisfied with that.

I agree with you @Ivanvlad4 me too I think everyone would be satisfied. And this is a very good idea @Babubu609, it should be implemented on this forum to encourage many members here to do the good and constructive post. Because if there is a goal to reach, I m sure will do their effort to achieve it.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Apperently cryptotalk moderators and admins made a decision on being equality and being everyone treated at a same condition no matter what and it doesn't matter how good your trust to us or reputation as your earnings will still be the same.

• +2 2

It is good idea for those who  give their best of best here in forum. I know we did our best but I just want to give their recognize for doing the best to contribute. If i am one of the leadership I would be happy, if not I would strive harder to do my thing better here

They really give prizes on a regular basis, but I don't think it's a good idea, but basically if the forum budget allows for that, they would give gifts, and since there is a winner every day this is a little difficult but it is up to them.

I don't think so that members of this forum on leader board they are getting amount more than other members because we didn't see anything like this but to get position on leader board is everything because everyone want to be on that stage which need more time and experience and that's what im doing for that..

I think their is reward for those who are top in ranked will be paid  so that the any member would work hard and try to be among those with top ranked.

There should be equality between Members.

If someone want extra bounus then he/she need to do some extra  effort to earn good reputations and leaderboard topper. 

Rewards should  depend upon on research  quality not on quantity.

Every day there are many new members who are still beginners and do not understand well the terms of the forum, but with an incentive to post, it will be very good and encourage them to post instead of comments

I saw this idea a while ago and it was suggested by many members. I supported the idea because it will encourage publishing and leaving comments.

Their good role in developing work cannot be ended bere.i am very happy with the principal of equal payment.

• -1 1

There must be some reward for certain rank and also if a good member have more than one account that means he is working so hard here he must not be banned as he is doing great here.

• +3 1

It is good to know if there are some people who know that they will get paid more than others if you make good posts and rank on the leaderboard, it will be amzing.

I think that this option would be very cool, because it would motivate many users to try to get to the top in order to get an additional reward , and this is really very cool! It seems to me that this has its own feature, which would even better promote this forum, and give it more opportunities in the future!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, as the way of appreciation members who got high reputations and got hugh number of post should be honoured with some rewards

• -1 1