Stop creating repetitive posts. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Stop creating repetitive posts.

You're right there are still a lot of people who still re-post previous topics. We will not discuss the same topic over and over again. We will try to discuss new topics every time so that everyone's grow more.

i agree if users search before they ask question cryptotalk will be more useful and also a lot of our got deleted because of repetitive topics when a topic got deleted our posts will be deleted too its better to all users to make useful and new posts because if they post got deleted they have to spend time to replace and its just wasting time !

Some posts have been discussed in length in the past and indeed I also see repeatitive posts been published in the forum. I am sure that this is not done on purpose, but probably members didn't find similar posts in their search and thought it would be a good addition. Still the fact is that they will probably get deleted after a while.

Repeating same post with others post here is prohibited, and thats why the moderators if they have noticed that the topic has many repeated post, they will lock the topic.

Admins and moderators are making hard to remove all the repeated posts ! and they are giving the person who make the post a warning point . 
so I think there is no other solution 

You can see at the topic list if you ever posted at that topic once. You can see the icon before the topic was filled black and those topics that you did not post ever is still white. So in that case you have a clue if topics are being viewed and posted so do not make repetitive post.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I suggest  You to stop creating  repetitive  posts because we can decrease  deleting  posts of all members  by taking  this  step. Forum  also will clean up.  And I want to share with you that I have  get warning  point  because  I don't  make search before and create  repetitive topic. That's why I create  this post  so that all of you can protect  your  selves  from warning  points . I suggest  You make search  always  before  making  New topics.  Thank you

Thanks for giving a warning this is really a useful post for us to avoid repeating post. 

I hope others will remember it when they going to try to post something that already posted to avoid deletion. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/28/2020 at 4:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I suggest  You to stop creating  repetitive  posts because we can decrease  deleting  posts of all members  by taking  this  step. Forum  also will clean up.  And I want to share with you that I have  get warning  point  because  I don't  make search before and create  repetitive topic. That's why I create  this post  so that all of you can protect  your  selves  from warning  points . I suggest  You make search  always  before  making  New topics.  Thank you

It is annoying to repeat the same topics in the forum, so if you want to write a post you have to search well and try to modify the search options several times to make sure that the topic is new and does not exist in the forum before.

It's highly prohibited to stake multiple times on a single topic.you might face serious consequences pleasure banning from this cryptotalk forum by the way moderators permanently.

The case of repeatative post which are being appeared on the site, I think can be of case of like having make glories into their profile page, as having to repeat the great post, as of them might bring on more hits unto them,and as such it's just like plagiarizing the community

Yes, it is almost every month that many posts are deleted by managers and these are for frequent posts and this causes harm to members who comment on these posts.

Yes ofcourse, I'm informing many times in my comments this thing. We should not create the repetitive posts and as well as we should not comment on the same posts if we get it again. This is the main reason why our posts gets deleted from our count. Thank you. 

I think that repetitive posts is what makes it very hard for many of the members on here because when the topic is deleted so are the posts that are in the topic and this is then deducted from our post count which means that we need to make more posts before we can start to earn again. This does get quite frustrating and i think that people should stop having repetitive topics and rather only make a topic when they have good and useful information to add to the forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hi my friend how can

We know if this post was reppitive

Or not is there any way we can use it

Or just we have to do search before posting

This is very valuable advice for the members of the forum as doing research will always make posts to be unique and helpful but the members should always follow the rules when posting.

You are right to repeat the posts. Members will not benefit us. We should search for new topics all of them creatively and talk about cryptocurrency and circulation and change words a little and change the section in which we always write.

On 28‏/4‏/2020 at 04:58, Ch Ayyan said:

مرحبًا يا أصدقاء ، أقترح عليك التوقف عن إنشاء مشاركات متكررة لأنه يمكننا تقليل حذف مشاركات جميع الأعضاء من خلال اتخاذ هذه الخطوة. المنتدى أيضا سينظف. وأريد أن أطلعكم على أن لديّ نقطة تحذير لأنني لا أجري البحث من قبل وأنشئ موضوعًا متكررًا. لهذا السبب أقوم بإنشاء هذا المنشور حتى تتمكنوا جميعًا من حماية أنفسكم من نقاط التحذير. أقترح عليك البحث دائمًا قبل إجراء مواضيع جديدة. شكرا لك

Hello my friend.  How are you in relation to the repetition of publications? I think that this behavior is a kind of fraud. You should always come up with something new and useful to others. We are here as one family, and we should help each other and the benefit prevails to everyone.

Yes definitely i am agree with you. This is really not useful 

To post same again n again i think admin should take a 

Actions on it. Even we people are also bored to comment 

On same post.

the problem is most people will read this topic and forget it the next morning and go back to creating repetitive posts, but i hope even a few people see this and actually follow this advice and start making more useful posts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

12 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

What you say is a fact, sometimes I myself have done such a thing. But if quoting other people's posts, then it is not wrong. The purpose of the forum is to discuss among users.

quoting others is not wrong, just make sure you quote only the important part of the post if it's a long post or else it can get annoying

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

@Ch Ayyan hello I don't likely know which of them you are discussing off or referring to you mean repeating of same topic or post. Because if you reffered to post that means you are talking if plagiarism and of topics the moderators are in control of that because they delete repetitive topics and irrelevant posts

There is the search box on this forum to find out if intended posts are already there or not. If you find the same topics, do not create another same topics. I have found so many posts asking like why my posts count deleted? why my payment is not transferred to yobit ? etc do not create the same posts here please. 

Yes, I agree with you on what I said, you should search well in the forum before posting any new topic in order to make sure that it does not exist before on this forum.

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/28/2020 at 4:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hello everyone here.  You do not need to take your friend’s post and then republish it because you may be responsible for deleting it from the forum administration whose laws stipulated that it should not be copied and pasted.

You are right.. The main reason of deleting our posts is that because we are commenting on repeated posts or useless content which we know that the moderators will delete all of them and in that way our comments will be deleted too! We should report all repeated posts to help the moderators from cleaning this forum and make it better for all of us!