How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

I haven't faced such situations in cryptotalk but i hope that i never get to face such situations. But i have thought that whatever it takes I'll do but will not fall for victim to any scammers as the world and website are full of such persons. 

• +1 1

I became a victim of fraud 2 times, once I invested about $ 100 in a HYIP project whose creators promised their coin a huge price, and the second time it was a similar project that showed great hopes, but it did not have its own coin, but it said that it attracts large investors

• +1 2

Hello friend, fraud is very common on the Internet, I came across scam projects that gave free coins, NGOs took away wallets, don’t believe anyone and be careful. Good luck

• +1 1

I was directly exposed to fraud once when someone asked me to put my coins on his own platform but I refused but the other types of fraud I was exposed to from cloud mining sites linked to Telegram

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is of course some experience about that, l mean scammers has been trying something make. But l have turned off my internet. 🙂 What kind of interesting story it is. 🙂 Fortunately there is not any fallen victim to scams. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I was scammed when I entered wrong wallet and I lost my secret phrase such way, fortunately, there weren`t a lot of money on that wallet and that day taught me to be careful 

• +1 1

I have never been a victim of fraud in the world of cryptocurrencies, because I didn't trust anyone on the Internet, and rightly so, 80% of the people who wrote to me first wanted to cheat me

• +1 1

I dont remember exactly because it's really many times specially with HYPS Website that i really hate from the bottom of my hearth i lost a loot of money there and i dont advice any one to invest in 

• +1 1

Do not click Link which is looking bad because maybe that link is malware virus, don't invest new mining websites, don't join ico without good whitelist, don't send your money to others person for trading or something else.

• +1 1

I have fall in one and it's in my first experience with crypto , I dont know to much in crypto and i think all are honest but no it's not .After that I never trust any one who claim can help me to earn easy money 

• +1 1

I never fall into scam as i don't trust easily especially when it comes to money. Many falls into it in the hopes of gaining easy and fast money,they don't take time to do research,they just follow when they heard someone is earning on that project.

• +1 1

Truthfully speaking i haven't been scammed till yet but once i got an email which was offering me to invest and earn a good profit but later on after researching about it i came to know its a scam so if you will use your brain then i think experiencing scam chances will get reduce to 95%.

• +1 1

I was tricked by scammers only 2 times when I accidentally sent coins to a fake address in my wallet and when I sent my details to a fraudulent airdrop, I was never tricked again.

• +1 1

i've experienced fraud in crypto, but that can be stated best a small amount. I experienced this scam due to the fact people want to shop for tokens that i have and after making a transaction. the man or woman is long past.

Well as of now, I'm not being victim by the scammers and hackers mate because I'm being protected by online wallets especially for my private keys to not lose all of my coins there.

• +1 1

I have ones fall a victim some years back when I joined the airdrop campaign, after receiving payment for participating in the Airdrop campaign someone sent me a link saying I should click to claim more coins and after doing that few later someone logged into my account and took all the coins I received from that airdrop and the funds was $50. So I will advise everyone to avoid clicking on an unknown link because many scammers use it to get our private information.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am a victim of crypto doubler.in telegram and also on making deposit to a cloud mining site. Before when i am a beginner all i ever wanted is to earn big easily and quickly But i was wrong because i get scam because of that ambition.

• +1 1

Everyone is going threw the scam projects daily and the main platform are the Social areas and your Gmail where you are getting emails from unknown resource with exciting offers and on another social platforms they are offering a good projects that takes attraction many of peoples and the main targets are the people who are not having much idea about digital world.

• +2 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, dshuy20 said:

I was the victim of an ICO fraud before, when I was active in telegram and received an attractive offer from a stranger. with great and easy profit I trusted and invested in it, but soon that money was gone and that ICO went away shortly afterwards.

I hope that will serves as a lesson for never trust easily unknown person again. 

Just make sure they are legit for you to avoid any lost. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well some were falling to the hand of victims because they were fall to the trap just like a huge percent of profit they can get to it. Some are victims of emailing and asking for your account to log in. So i suggest don't just trust early the person you didn't even know and always be vigilant in times when you're in the crypto world.

• +1 1

On 4/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

My friend thank you for your question I have fall into victims when I feel discouraged to make research to a campaign to participate or invest in it but now I knew my mistake and corrected it. I am always careful to make a mistakes that lead to be a victim once again.

I have encountered with different scammers but unfortunately to them I have not fall into their traps once you know the way they use sweet words you will be able to capture them.

Each of us has his own experience with swindlers and fraudulent sites. This aspect has been studied by professionals and has known tempting ways for the inferiority of the client or victim, and I do not mean to insult that through psychological temptation. Such as attractive offers where you can restore your capital within a few days or on the first day. Of course it is scame

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I have already failed victim of scams years a go, and then I have made some observation and emotion control for a such offers I received, because the majority of people falls because of their emotion.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/7/2020 at 9:06 AM, scorpiali said:

I dont remember exactly because it's really many times specially with HYPS Website that i really hate from the bottom of my hearth i lost a loot of money there and i dont advice any one to invest in 

Just don't trust easily so you will never been a victim of them. 

Do some research first for you to make sure that you will never fall on their trick. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c