My experience with ripple, - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

My experience with ripple,

Some time back , I tried and earned some ripple and they were pretty nice they were all this new coin that I was willing to use, then at one point, I decided to with draw them  and I must say , I was really impressed by the speed in which I received them they were very fast and so at the end am always gonna say this, ripple is the best for anyone who wants it, its the best and the future

Thats true my friend, i also experience this because i was earning ripple coins from one airdrop site known as dropz, then i withdrew them to my coins.ph wallet. My friend, in only 40 seconds the transaction was complete and i received my coins to coins.ph wallet. I never saw a fast coin like ripple.

• -1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This currency is really good and I think it will have a good future and its price will be suitable in the future so I am collecting good amounts from it ,In addition to some other similar currencies

The ripple cryptocurrency has very fast transactions in the translation network, which definitely pleases investors and traders who trade, invest in ripple. There are coins in the blockchain that can also be compared with XRP. 

3 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Some time back , I tried and earned some ripple and they were pretty nice they were all this new coin that I was willing to use, then at one point, I decided to with draw them  and I must say , I was really impressed by the speed in which I received them they were very fast and so at the end am always gonna say this, ripple is the best for anyone who wants it, its the best and the future

It's fast because it's centralized. It has its use cases but your funds could be technically frozen by the ripple gateway, and there's nothing revolutionary with a centralized ledger anyway.

Yes, I completely agree with you, the ripple is one of the well-known cryptocurrencies that have a bright future, and I think that buying and investing ripples at the present time will be very profitable because of its low price now and also the ripple is characterized quickly of transaction

For this i must say that you're a good investors and trader because not everyone has the guts to invest or try new things. And thanks for sharing your valuable experience here. This will really help all the members of the cryptotalk and your ideas of ripple will also be implemented.

Yes of course I agree with you, I have experienced the same thing like you, I have did withdraw with many coins but I have never see a such transaction faster than the Ripple XRP transaction, is very very fast in just seconds or minute I received my coins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Indeed as you above mentioned Ripple is really one of the best coins and in my opinion in the future it will be more profitable than right now. If you hold Ripple for a long time, it seems you will really get good result. 

Edited by MrGox

Ripple have fast transactions as compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin take too much time of confirmations. But other coin have fast transactions  speed. 

8 hours ago, Kariuki said:

I was really impressed by the speed in which I received them they were very fast and so at the end am always gonna say this, ripple is the best for anyone who wants it, its the best and the future

@Kariuki Yes, Ripple transactions are really fast but XLM transactions are even more and they are cheaper! For the little info, the co-founder or XRP is also the co-founder of XLM. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This currency is really good and I think it will have a goodness future and its price range will be appropriate in the long run become I am collecting goodness amounts from it ,In addition to some other likable currencie

Yes ripple is good coin and most big platform's use this coin for transaction, and I heard so many times when any big company announces, they take payments in crypto their main preference is ripple, because its transaction is so speed compare to other coins, so in my opinion is ripple is the future coin.

17 hours ago, Kariuki said:

I think that your experience in ripple is great before. It is nice that before the emergence of cryptocurrency is you are already gaining some ripple coin. Just like you I am amazed too by the speed of tha transaction that can happen and I think that can be the best. 

Yes mate it's always a good experience dealing with ripple transactions because they are quick and it's the one I use to withdraw my earnings from yobit.

Ripple is a good coin to trade or nvest. I have been using the coin since 6 months. And whenever I do trading with this currency  I never found any kinds of errors. So XRP is a great coin to trade with and also to invest in a project. So maybe the currency will rise in this year and will go to 1 dollar i hope. 

For sure the Ripple coin has a very good features , which makes the coin to be used by many, it has a very fast transaction speed , and also it has low transaction fees , and this makes the coin to be used by many people.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

right. Working with ripple speed is very quick and easy. ripple is low value and it is not appreciated but I like it and work hard to collect it more. I keep it in bulk and when it raises the price I will sell it, just as the bitcoin before it started small. I believe ripple has a future.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:29 PM, Kariuki said:

Ripple is among the fastest coins and can handle 1500 transactions per second but there are faster coins like EOS which has a TPS value of 3000. But speed is just one advantage of a coin. Ripple is not the best when it comes to income. You earned some Ripple and you didn't trade with it to see how it performs in the market. My experience with XRP is that it is not as profitable as other top 10 altcoins because it has a large supply which keeps its price stable and doesn't allow for fast rise and falls.

Ripple is fast but they've sacrificed decentralization to speed of transactions. The Bitcoin network is built in a decentralized way and blocks need 10 minutes for reasons of security and decentralization.

Ripple is a patient and stable coin like ethereum. I always use ripple as an alternative to my coins because the withdrawal fee is also quite cheap compared to other coins. then I think the future of the ripple is also quite bright.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:59 AM, Kariuki said:

Indeed, the ripple coin is one of the best currencies to profit from and one of the most promising currencies in the future
I think everyone should invest in this currency

On 4/27/2020 at 1:29 PM, Kariuki said:

Yes ripple has really fast transactions just like stellar specially if you compare it to more old school coins like bitcoin and litecoin, I use ripple or stellar if I want funds in my wallet faster than usual lately.

It`s very fast coin, but there are a lot of crypto with same speed, but they are decentralized, meanwhile Ripple is half-decentralized, so this coin isn`t popular among real crypto enthusiasts 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Ripple is among the fastest coins and can handle 1500 transactions per second but there are faster coins like EOS which has a TPS value of 3000. But speed is just one advantage of a coin. Ripple is not the best when it comes to income. You earned some Ripple and you didn't trade with it to see how it performs in the market. My experience with XRP is that it is not as profitable as other top 10 altcoins because it has a large supply which keeps its price stable and doesn't allow for fast rise and falls.

You are right, many traders do not choose XRP, the reason is because XRP chart movements tend to be flat, because when compared to other altcoins, the price of XRP tends to be sideway, but even so XRP  can be used as an alternative choice to become a daily transaction coin.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, lharost said:

Yes ripple has really fast transactions just like stellar specially if you compare it to more old school coins like bitcoin and litecoin, I use ripple or stellar if I want funds in my wallet faster than usual lately.

For transaction speed XRP is still faster compared to XLM, but for transaction fees XLM is cheaper,
that's what distinguishes between XRP and XLM.

• +2 1