Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

On 5/15/2020 at 7:31 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

I do not like doing financial transactions except with trusted people whom I know well, in order not to fall into fraud and be robbed. I advise you to be like me.

You are right when you know a person and thrust him you don't have problem of making financial transactions with them. But is risky when unknown demands for it.

I think this is a bad idea since it is forbidden to buy accounts and if you are suspected of this you can easily be blocked on the forum.

I agreed with you it is highly risky to pay unknown person money in other to purchase account because you might end up loosing the entire thing except if both of you trust one another and you are certain that he will not cheat you

13 hours ago, Trofimova said:

I think this is a bad idea since it is forbidden to buy accounts and if you are suspected of this you can easily be blocked on the forum.

Thanks for reminding us about the rules guiding the forum, of cause is very risk even without the rule instead their is a rule attached to it. We need to avoid all this kind of actions.

12 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

you might end up loosing the entire thing except if both of you trust one another and you are certain that he will not cheat you

Yes you will lose your money and receive nothing at end, even if that gonna work make sure he pays before selling if possible you trust him, but when you know him that was not a big deal.

Of course it will never be okay to buy on an unknown person,unless you are willing to take the risks of might losing and scam you. Account of others even they sell it,there can be a way for them to get back it so never deal with that kind. In this world,only yourself you can trust to.

Edited by Ms.o

I don't like cryptotalk accounts from strangers because if you work here with an account from someone then sometimes you will see that the money in your account has been taken by someone before you then there is nothing you can do

they again do the same spam so i don't think it is fair according to the forum.i am not int he favour of this things as you can only buy a new account from your friend you can't afopt a new habbit towards this forum those user who take their friends I'd 

On 5/18/2020 at 6:18 AM, Babubu609 said:

Thanks for reminding us about the rules guiding the forum, of cause is very risk even without the rule instead their is a rule attached to it. We need to avoid all this kind of actions.

Yes you will lose your money and receive nothing at end, even if that gonna work make sure he pays before selling if possible you trust him, but when you know him that was not a big deal.

You know if I ask him to pay before selling it to him he might thought perhaps I want to cheat him except if both of us believe in one another.

No, I don't feel that. It's a good idea to buy account From an unknown friend. But sometimes people take risk because they have no choice. So It depends on us to take what decision on what time

On 4/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, betelihem said:

I agree with you we don't have to buy an account from any person that we don't know, but now a days selling email address is good earning way, but i don't know how secured it is.

That's right so we can avoid the lost also we can avoid getting a warning as a multiple account. 

Just have one account only and don't be greed to earn here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Buying account is one of the riskiest deal that you can make either it's a forum account or a website account, and there is one simple reason for that, that's because selling and buying accounts in most websites are against the rules and the accounts that are involved will be blocked if found out, when there is a market for a specific website or forum account there is a reason for it, it could be because that website requires accounts to go through kyc process which many people can not do or would not do it because of privacy reasons, or maybe that website is not accepting new users or other reasons but you have to remember without having any trusted escrow that secures the payment you have more chance of losing money if you try to buy an account than getting a proper functional account that works for a decent amount of time.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right so we can avoid the lost also we can avoid getting a warning as a multiple account. 

Just have one account only and don't be greed to earn here. 

Yeah i agree with you idea, being greedy will make us to lose more than we think, and its better to work with one account everywhere, but some users like to trick things but ended up on serious trouble. 

I also don't think it is a good idea because I heard a someone who bought an account blindly not knowing that the account is removed from cryptotalk campaign in yobit because the guy he bought the account from was from another country who were stopped from making use of cryptotalk, now he has loss just the way it was mentioned in this topic. Avoid that because it may lead to loss friends.

• +1 1

I really didn't understand that what's Account you wanted to purchase . if it is cryptotalk then I will never recommend to purchase because there is always some hidden Risk behind it . we should doing some hard work instaed of this method .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It is not wise to buy things or accounts from an unknown person without guarantees because you may be defrauded and for this there must be a reliable broker between you in order for the transaction to be successful.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think you bought an ID from your friend or anyone else.  There are many reasons for this.  At first you can't say for sure whether your friend is a cheater or not.  Now you think you bought the ID from your friend.  If you earn dollars by working on that ID.  If your ID is passed on to your friend, your friend may take the dollar.  If your friend does something bad to give that ID again, you have to take the responsibility.  If your friend is a hacker then it will be very easy for him to do these things.  There can be many more problems.  So I would advise everyone not to buy any ID.  Open the ID manually.  It will be the best of all.

• +1 1

Oh definitely not at all because now we can create our own account on crypto talk forum if anyone wants to work here because from three to four day ago with new payment system made by the forum and new account also allowed us and we have an opportunity to earn some talk tokens 

I don't think it is good idea to buy an account from an unknown friend because they can be scams and how you can trust the unknown friend. This world is very cruel and don't trust anyone easily.

On 6/20/2020 at 8:51 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

I don't think it is good idea to buy an account from an unknown friend because they can be scams and how you can trust the unknown friend. This world is very cruel and don't trust anyone easily.

Strange faces are likely to be recognized as scammers. Scammers hide their identities before they scam any person. We really need to be careful trusting them

Don't buy account even if its to your friend. Buying account is very risky. Actually that's cheating. They might scam you and in the end you are the one who get lose. Start a new account for your own safety were you're the only one knows and avoid scams.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, there's nothing wrong if someone tries to sell their account here in this forum because it depends on them if they want to used it or not, but if you're thinking for the scammers, make sure that the seller is legit to avoid being scammed.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Raven said:

Same here, i don't find it as a good choice in crypto. Buying account is very risky to do because it could leads you to the wrong path. Don't buy accounts in crypto because some accounts are having issues and if they give it to you, there is no refund for it. 

I agree with that so much better to create your own account than buying it to someone so you can avoid problems. 

There are some accounts that really having an issue that's why some people selling their account so beware. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

14 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree with that so much better to create your own account than buying it to someone so you can avoid problems. 

There are some accounts that really having an issue that's why some people selling their account so beware. 

Well, you have some point mate but i think there's no problem to sell our accounts here in this forum, they need to be sure that this accounts has no problem here and also the seller is legit to avoid being scammed.

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's nothing wrong if someone tries to sell their account here in this forum because it depends on them if they want to used it or not, but if you're thinking for the scammers, make sure that the seller is legit to avoid being scammed.

Actually it is wrong to sell or buy an account on any website. It goes against the terms of service and anytime the admins or moderators realize that the account was sold, it will get banned or flagged depending on the website. No website wants their users to trade accounts as most of the times this means trouble.

• +2 1