Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

Well for me, it depends on how you will transact with that person. If the person collects or asking for your personal details including your bank accounts, etc, then you shouldn't trust that person. It might be a scam or a trick to steal your money or other stuff. On the other hand, if the transaction is good, both parties agreed to the terms and conditions, there are no malicious activities, and you are being observant, then it's okay to buy an account. But I suggest making your own account rather than buying one.

• -3 1

I think it will be worst decision of your life to buy any account from an unknown friends because scammers are every where and even if you want to buy then ask all the details and sign agreement.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me it is not a good idea or advise to buy an account. To the fact that it is not your info that included on that account. He/she can retrieve once you change that password. It means, there is highly possibility that you may scam or taking your money once you put your money there.

• +2 1

The biggest problem with buying accounts other than what you already mentioned is the fact that the person does not write and post as the original account owner did, that is, if the original account owner had good post quality and the person who buys the account cannot having good post quality people start to distrust the account and the payment the person receives can be low due to poor reputation

14 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Actually it is wrong to sell or buy an account on any website

Well, there's no rules and regulations here about to selling an account here in this forum so it depends to the owner of the account like us if we want to sell it or not, just respect each other until we're not stepping other people.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, Dordio said:

Dont trust no one you dont know. is to risky to buy. Always be careful

That is true mate but please try to edit your post it's really a low quality post. You can receive warning points for that try to edit it immediately before it is too late.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, Moaz said:

Personally, I do not support the idea of buying an account of an unknown person for you via the Internet because you cannot know if this person is a hacker or scammer who wants to access your personal files in order to steal your money, we must be careful about this issue

Same here, much better if we have our own account that we created here. 

Don't buy account because if you have multiple account in one device it may cause for you to be banned here for having multiple accounts. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Buying an account from an unknown person is considered a great risk, either that you get what you want or you end up with no money and no account and you are confined to yourself. Well there is something you have to do in the case of this case. Create your own account and what you will pay to buy that account then lose it On this new account.
Or, search for someone who wants to sell their account, what was their type, provided that they belong to the region of residence

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is very risky
Secondly, the account may contain many warning points, and therefore it is at risk of being blocked at the smallest error,
Or, the link may contain malicious programs that can steal your data.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:29 PM, Zaino34 said:

No, my friend, I do not advise you to do so, and it is better for you to create your own account and work to develop it because this account may be subject to a ban and lose your money because of that.

I agree with this we should create our own account than buying because we can't make sure if they just doing a scam and they can retrieve their account in instant. 

My advice don't trust unknown person easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is very obvious that we must not buy any account and the most important if it is came from the people we didn't know because it maybe a scam and i don't like that buying others account even if its legit. What is all that we need is to work hard for our own accounts because its worthy when we earn in our own work.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't think it's a good idea to buy an account from someone you don't know, it you know the person to a extent then your can buy but if you don't it is advisable to create one yourself.

Actually buying account from unknown individuals is very risky because one can lose both the money and the account just the way it was stated in this topic but I think you can buy if you know and trust the person that have the account but also make sure you check the account before paying the person to avoid loss.

BetFury                                                   

I can't comprehend if any ones record in great condition and this record procure automated revenue, at that point why he sell their record in this circumstance just basic scenes works, in light of the fact that the individual exceptional isn't acceptable and he need to do trick ,and I for one don't bolster this things

I, like you, think that it is better not to buy an account from anyone.  But if someone needs to buy an account, then you have to be very careful.  In addition, the transaction side has to be done very carefully. if you obey my rule definitely you can buy a account from your friend.     

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, Jamaloo said:

I can't comprehend if any ones record in great condition and this record procure automated revenue, at that point why he sell their record in this circumstance just basic scenes works, in light of the fact that the individual exceptional isn't acceptable and he need to do trick ,and I for one don't bolster this things

The answer to your question is the following:

When people create an account on a website or forum they do it in their spare time, but when they have some other better occupation they simply sell their accounts because they do not want to let the account be inactive. But they forget that someone's account carries their legacy and selling accounts is unethical and prohibited on many sites.

• +1 1

It is not a good idea to buy from others because sometimes scammers can even have access to the account they sold and can steal all our funds and sometimes the wallet like paypal suspends our account when they see new ip address and think it as unusual.

24 minutes ago, Jamaloo said:

It is not a good idea to buy from others because sometimes scammers can even have access to the account they sold and can steal all our funds and sometimes the wallet like paypal suspends our account when they see new ip address and think it as unusual.

Scammers are everywere on internet they have the knowledge we did not have, they can hack your device and your browser as well including the wallet you have in it. It will be a good idea if we avoid this unknown users from massaging us.

You are right friend, we can lost our money when we will buy accounts from unknown people. Because we can send them the money and they may not give us the account that we purchased. So its good to buy accounts from a well known person.

• +2 1

I do not think its a good idea. You still have chance to rank up your profile with quality post so why you need to by an account. Keep posting and help other you will have a great account of your own.

I do not think its a good idea. You still have chance to rank up your profile with quality post so why you need to by an account. Keep posting and help other you will have a great account of your own.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

The scammers  and the people who want to steal the beginners ’money. They are widely spread on the Internet so I do not advise you to deal with people you do not know.

I don't think it is safe, because most likely that person will sell you an account and then there will be a way to recover it thanks to the original email, the original phone number.
The best way is to start working in a positive way & contribute more to the whole community.

I think you can buy account from any one but you should directly change the password for the account and the Gmail or any mail which is linked with it.