Make blockchain exhibitions in educational spaces - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Make blockchain exhibitions in educational spaces

Normally in my small town, they make few exhibitions about this new technology and its technical encryption.
The fact of promoting and asking permission from educational institutions such as primary, secondary or even universities is essential always presenting yourself diplomatically, remember that Blockchain is a broad and elegant topic.
In a few weeks, I create explanatory plans to transmit them to various educational personalities in my city, of course it is a proposal with giant bases.
Exposing blockchain as a campaign is ideal, using flyers, posters, presentations and talks drives the role model.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

In my country there are no restrictions you can create a conference wherever you want and talk to any topic you want even if it's about the cocaine industry

1 hour ago, Zzoro6110 said:

In my country there are no restrictions you can create a conference wherever you want and talk to any topic you want even if it's about the cocaine industry

This luckily for me it's not like you
Because I came to organize a conference on bitcoin
It was rejected and they did not allow me 😧😭

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

5 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Normally in my small town, they make few exhibitions about this new technology and its technical encryption.
The fact of promoting and asking permission from educational institutions such as primary, secondary or even universities is essential always presenting yourself diplomatically, remember that Blockchain is a broad and elegant topic.
In a few weeks, I create explanatory plans to transmit them to various educational personalities in my city, of course it is a proposal with giant bases.
Exposing blockchain as a campaign is ideal, using flyers, posters, presentations and talks drives the role model.

That is something very important, you must help them, because they are spreading the word and it is something honorable, the more people enter the market the adoption will be greater.

6 hours ago, Keith700 said:

An in-person course about blockchain fundamentals to children might be a perfect idea. You can teach children about it and help people understand it well as it will be the most important technology in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Being creating lot of awareness programs regarding crypto world it reaches unknown to known about the particular topic. Basically it's an awesome idea to start small exhibitions and such programs. It must be very simple to reach people elsewhere if they feel tough initially it may proceed til the end. Its better to introduce in a very simplified manner initially. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, Silvinator said:

In my country there have been several conferences explaining blockchain technology and all its applications and even several have been held in major universities, but it is still an unexplored topic for many here. There are even people who market Bitcoin without having any notion of how it works.

Bringing education to children is always a point in favor, imagine thousands of children learning about blockchain at a very young age! This greatly facilitates the concept of a healthy and free community as you learn to convey experience.
Maintaining bitcoin educationally is a challenge because educational institutions see this as an issue in full birth! To introduce these issues it must take many years first.
I think people are getting very excited about blockchain, you just have to give it time for this to run to its key point, I know this will be part of our future.

In my opinion blockchain start a guideline program 2 time in a week and told then or peoples that how they work with them and earn money from CryptoCurrency

On 11/9/2019 at 6:42 AM, AyanShop said:

Inside the area, there were a few gatherings presenting blockchain concept and even every nation's functions including a few have been completely performed on huge universities and colleges, however, will be a powerful unexplored area for lots of these. You can get possibly even individuals that advertise Bitcoin lacking any specific opinion in the correct way the application runs.

This type of financial education has been carried out in many countries of Europe and mainly, each characteristic has been an effect on society, which is not a weight but a new way to educate the masses of people, many people encourage giving talks about the new technology are few but over time this ideal will expand.

It will be good work for us. If we can do it here we would had done it. Just the way campaign is been coordinated, it will arose attention of others

I think this is a difficult but not impossible task anyway, you can do that but it will take you a lot of time and work, but I think if it succeeds with you it will be a new and unprecedented experience. Teaching cryptography is not easy.

I think it would be good that students are being taught about the development and of the systems that are being used in the cryptoworld. These are innovative measurements that can be used by different institutions. 

Nobody will allow you to do this, what to hold exhibitions, you need Bitcoin to be recognized by law. When there is no law on Bitcoin, then they will not recognize Bitcoin. 

On 10/18/2019 at 11:34 PM, Keith700 said:

In this generation Blockchain technology is getting more famous. Many countries adopt it and some country don't know about it. Blockchain exhibitions can provide them knowledge.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There are many areas that offer educational offers about the blockchain, but in my city it is forbidden and no such activities are allowed

THINK POSITIVE

Promotion kf cryptocurrency and it's usefulness in schools, colleges will be very beneficial to the market to grow as well as it will modernise the digital payment system as we know it now.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:04 PM, Keith700 said:

It is good idea to promote it on educational spaces. Because through this we could easily target the youth. And only youth like the most to work with new technologies. So with this plan we could reach to our main segment of market.

For me the thing that can be teach in school will be permanent knowledge of the students until the future came so the education about Blockchain is a good thing especially this can be part of daily life of the people.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

Spreading blockchain science in universities and schools is an important thing, because this technology has a wonderful future and should be taught in primary schools and publishing educational campaigns about this technology.

This is great, thanks for your efforts in spreading blockchain technology education in your country. I think we should start thinking about introducing simple examples and a simple educational curriculum about blockchain technology for schools and universities.

In my country, exhibitions on cryptocurrencies can only be created with a license and licenses are not given to exhibitions on cryptocurrencies, although the government has not refused to encrypt

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 11:34 PM, Keith700 said:

This will be interesting. Because it will work like advertisement. And there will be beneficial for begginers. Because they will learn more from this exhibition.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes young students should put there eyes on crypto world and their benefits. And for that such kind of exbitions should be done in educational sites. 

In my country can be hold any event of blockchain technology but I have not heard about any of them upcoming or any that were at least for 10 thousand plus people.