Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amirul Islam

Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?

Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bitcoin can reach $10k price in next 10 days?

In my opinion and study for Bitcoin to reach that price it must pass a few months, also wait after the halving, or somehow wait a year since although it is very volatile, natural analysis does not give for a strong rise.

It is very hard to reach at the point of 10000$ .May be it can increase and cross 9k.But it can not cross 10k.it will take about 2 months to reach at this levwl

Perhaps the price can exceed the price of $ 10,000 in the coming days because the price has now begun to grind and the price of other digital currencies has started to rise, but that will need for some time, maybe more than a month until

After reading one of the articles that explored the split of Bitcoin, which limits every four years, I read that in the last days before the event, its value increases. But this time I don’t really know, but it is possible to reach $ 10,000 these days and that limit exceeds some month or two if the matter goes on

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, Dinhhung1612 said:

It is possible with BTC. I think all of us here ever witnessed BTC price run without any pause from 1000$ to around 20000$ after just several days. And now it is not exceptional and nothing is impossible with BTC. I think we should keep some our assets with BTC for long holding that can give us very big profit by time.

That's right. 

There are too many people hoping for the rise of bitcoin and i'm one of them. 

I can't wait for the price to rise so I can do transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Personally I don't think it will reach $10,000 but it's between $9,000 before the mid-May reduction after that hopefully it goes up much over $10,000.

I voted yes to 10K as this is what I hope. I'm being careful though when doing analysis. Bitcoin does not move according to our wishes, it always surprises us with extreme volatility.

Its true that bitcoin has grow to a good price in the past few days, but its not grow that much to reach 10K dollars in the next ten days. I think bitcoin may grow up to a good price after the halving.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The price is redeeming its place once again by raising the value. And it seems that the current price is at 7.5k usd. And the price is increasing and the market is up. But that doesn't mean that in q0 days the price will be at 10k. But maybe after May the price will cross the 10 k. As we know a halving will take place and then the value will be rised up. 

The virus will not affect Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, but no one can say for sure whether it will reach 10,000 10,000 in 10 days. However, it can be assumed that the year. May exceed 10,000 10,000 may be less again.

It is very difficult that Bitcoin can reach the price of10 in the next 10 days. It is a little difficult to give accurate information due to market ups and downs. However, the price of Bitcoin has dropped due to the virus, but it is likely to rise much this year. It is very unlikely to grow this month.

Edited by Laboni

In the near future, we all expect that the Bitcoin exchange rate will go to the mark of $ 10,000, which, as in 2017, could become a turning point in the continued growth of the digital asset.

No, this is no possible, bitcoin can not reach this amount in the next ten days, it will be around $8000 and above with my predictions. 

Well, yes, it almost reach 9000 dollars today, and it is still pumping. But for me, it will take more time before it reach 10000 dollars. It is because it reach 9000 dollars, it take more than 1 month before it reach 8000 dollar mark. So I think it will be difficult for it to reach $10000 in just 10 days. Maybe 1 month is enough for it to reach that amount.

It might be possible for bitcoin to rise to $10000, bitcoin is recovering and it will go higher than we are expecting right now, it will soar soon before halving

Now it has also felt that the increase before was held back at a certain number and I waited for it with boredom but now it has come to light about the movement of bitcoin prices that are always rising.

there is of course no doubt that bitcoin has been doing very well recently and that the price has been steadily rising and i am very glad to see this. I think that the rise in bitcoin price is due to the fact that many are purchasing bitcoin in anticipation of the halving event. However i think that it is also important to note that this is small rise and therefore it is not big enough to go to 1000 dollars yet. I think we could see 8000 dollars at a best case scenario. In my opinion, 10000 may only be possible after the halving event.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin reaching $10,000 in just a few days? I wouldn't bet on it that much.

Not everyone has the money to spare for buying Bitcoins and helping to increase demand and increase the price as a result. Remember that there are still plenty of crypto enthusiasts who would rather sell now to be able to buy some basic necessities, since they are still out of work due to the lockdown in their area. This might dampen any potential drastic rise as supply (selling Bitcoins) rise instead as the halving approaches.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

It can't  reach  10k $ in just a 10 days . It  May take some time to grow up . May be bitcoin  reach  10 k in next one month. And there is hope that it increase more then 10 k $ after  bitcoin  halving. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is currently $ 8000, actually my recent predictions are not accurate. I have difficulty analyzing and predicting. Given the current situation, bitcoin could reach $ 10k. This week it will probably be around $ 8500-9000. even more. I am happy that bitcoin is on the rise.

21 hours ago, Bob option said:

Bitcoin broke the strong support area and is now in an upward direction and will reach $ 8,000 soon, so I think that Bitcoin in the first week of next month can rise to $ 10,000 with ease so it is a good opportunity to invest now.

Yea, you said by next month which is the halving, we might experience a rally of the price even do it is not the bull run but it will rise to that extent

Why not, very possible. In the last few weeks, we have seen more than 17% rise in the value and about 4.5% just today. In coming weeks, I see the value hitting about 10000usd.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that Yes, bitcoin has already increased in price to the level of 8600 dollars, 10,000 dollars for it is a mere trifle and if people start buying it now it will easily overcome this mark