Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

On 4/24/2020 at 3:58 PM, Badman001 said:

I think there is publish0X website for Crypto writer you got good profit if you working there but you need a good quality of contnet there otherwise you will not earn too much like cryptotalk , cryptotalk best among all platforms becuase Earning is not too much difficult here. 

The bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk where in according to my friend you need to much knowledge about cryptoworld to join on bitcointalk forum. 

The payment on that forum is very high. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I only know of two other sites that are similar to this forum in the sense of the pay per post campaign and those woudl be the bitcointalk forum and also the beermoney forum. Although with both of these sites i think that the potential for earnings is not as great as you woudl see on this forum, and also i think that in bitcointalk it takes a while to build up your reputation. But give them a try. The may work well for you.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2 minutes ago, JcAngeles said:

As far as I know, there are several sites out there that can be compared to this forum (Cryptotalk). One of them is Bitcointalk

Besides the bitcointalk forum, which unless you managed to rank up a lot after many years of trying, there exist platforms that pay to write articles, comments, etc. They aren't forums so they are not direct competition to Cryptotalk. They are platforms closer to steemit in their format. The ones I'm using are publish0x, uptrennd and read.cash. 

On 5/25/2020 at 9:12 AM, BrolySSJ said:

I only know of two other sites that are similar to this forum in the sense of the pay per post campaign and those woudl be the bitcointalk forum and also the beermoney forum. Although with both of these sites i think that the potential for earnings is not as great as you woudl see on this forum, and also i think that in bitcointalk it takes a while to build up your reputation. But give them a try. The may work well for you.

The best site is here cryptotalk it pays more than any crypto forum Bitcointalk pays it's members that works with high rank newbies don't get paid.

It is impossible, and I do not mean that there is none, but I have also looked like you like me, and I have found that most forums do not offer what the cryptotalk forum offers. I am grateful because I now know about it and work and benefit from what it offers us. I have not found any forum that at least pays you for your posts

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think there is just one opinion and I think all people know it ! it's Bitcointalk but it's not easy to earn from it because you have to be Full member to start earning !

Yes we have the likes of bitcointalk but it work on stake but I think Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is much better than bitcointalk because earning is much easier on cryptotalk as you will be paid 30,000 satoshi everyday after making 30 valid post in any of the sections but Bitcointalk platform take longer time before pay.

5 minutes ago, Kawuak said:

Yes we have the likes of bitcointalk but it work on stake but I think Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is much better than bitcointalk because earning is much easier on cryptotalk as you will be paid 30,000 satoshi everyday after making 30 valid post in any of the sections but Bitcointalk platform take longer time before pay.

Yes, that's right, Bitcoin Talc is difficult and takes a lot of time, I hold the SR rank in Bitcointalk and have been trying to sign up for a signature campaign there several days ago and I haven't been accepted into any campaign yet. This is really tiring and frustrating.

Bitcointalk and Beermoneyforum are forum that pays there users same  as cryptotalk but they have different requirements for getting paid depending on there rules. Those to website are good forum website where you can also get paid for your posts.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 13.05.2020 at 20:57, AmjadBydn said:

You have to try bitcointalk forum ! it's the first forum for cryptocurrency ! but you have to reach to high rank to get paid ! I think this is why people prefer cryptotalk more than bitcointalk !

To tell the truth, there are lots of crypto forums in the Internet. But the same like the Cryptotalk is I have not seen yet. Creators of it hold the leader position in my opinion))) 

You are quite right, there is Bitcointalk forum, it is elder and the fundamental in the crypto world. But as you have stressed - in order to get paid first the high rank should be got by the user.

First of all I would like to pay attention that to get there a high rank on the Bitcointalk nowadays will be extremely hard for a newbie because of different reasons. 

Because of the system of merits, trusts and because it is harder even to write there nowadays)) High rank people could got there till the system of merits and trysts had been adopted))) Lots of people after this moment just stuck on their positions))) and can not get the higher rank. So what to say about newbies))) 

And the second point - Bitcointalk does not pay anything for your posts)) Your not low rank there and mostly green trust allows only to participate in different projects and via this way get some rewards)))

And what I would like to say - Cryptotalk is much younger and is growing rapidly nowadays, it is more democratic to users despite existing strict rules. So it is more likely on Cryptotalk to rise your rank and get successful results in case the user is active and follow all the rules)))) 

@Babubu609 I like your question dude I have been in to cryptocurrency for long time now I have participate in many projects and yet I haven't seen a comfortable and payable site equivalent to cryptotalk. 

On 4/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, stuntdila said:

I have seen many people talking about a website called bitcointalk. they say it is similar to our forum. but I think working in that site isn't easy as this one. that's why most people has leave that site and start working in this forum.

Well actually, many people are participating in that forum because there had many available campaigns there that we can joined and it has a huge amount of profit weekly compare here in this forum, that forum is strictly when it comes on posting, they need some quality posters that can do some constructive and useful posts.

41 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well actually, many people are participating in that forum because there had many available campaigns there that we can joined and it has a huge amount of profit weekly compare here in this forum, that forum is strictly when it comes on posting, they need some quality posters that can do some constructive and useful posts.

Yes, nothing just come for free, bitcointalk need quality poster but not that only, it is hard for newbies to rank up but some still do. It is a very good forum created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 after creating bitcoin. 

On 4/24/2020 at 10:28 PM, jacker said:

besides cryptotalk.org there are also bitcointalk and altcointalk websites. Those are all websites that discuss cryptocurrency. If I pay, I'm not sure. I haven't tried them yet. but I believe the most affordable forum cryptotalk.org is also the most user friendly. I just like the forum even though I've worked with many websites and apps.

I would like to know more about websites as same us this forum since i am new in crypto world thanks to my friend who gives me this opportunity. I read all of those qoutes and they all say cryptotalk is one more friendly and legit forums that you can earn so i wish you could share some more of forums just like cryptotalk. Thank you my friend!

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 6:36 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually i respect to your curious mind of knowing. But i saw many post on same topic. Ok thank you. Yes have same site but not easy like Crypttalk like bitcointalk,stack etc.

Bitcointalk is almost similar to cryptotalk, the process on that site is same here where in if you're a member of bitcointalk you also need to post to get payment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

20 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

bitcointalk need quality poster but not that only, it is hard for newbies to rank up but some still do

Well, this is actually true mate, you cannot seeing some members doing some abusive and spamming posts there because all of members in that forum is disciplinary, there's only a few people deleted some of their posts unlike here in this forum, Everyday there's a lot of members deleted their posts for being useless.

If we talk about the similar sites like cryptotalk then we can compare it with bitcointalk it is the only sites which is similar to cryptotalk other than no such sites are comparable with it but payment process of bitcointalk is quite tough and it doesn't match with the cryptotalk. 

I personally did not find any other forum that provides support from our forum.
Most other sites are fraudulent sites that promise you profit, but in the end they don't pay you.
I hope we can improve the content of this forum well.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:02 AM, Saba123 said:

Well to me and my research I don’t think there is any site similar and comparable with cryptotalk because to me I think it is the best I have ever personally seen in my life thank you 

I agree with you as Far as I know there is no such website available which pays you $2-$3 everyday just by writing post there are some websites but they don't pay like this they pays you just $1-$2 in a week 

The site most similar to cryptotalk forum is bitcointalk. It is very similar except you will earn for signature campaigns by advertising various sponsors. But you require a decent rank and merits to earn anything in bitcointalk. You can also try social media platforms like Steemit and Hive where you can earn for engagement of the content you share.

468x60-3.png

Yes, recently new forums have emerged that offer payment for posts and are similar to this forum like beermoneyforum, but this forum remains the best

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Hi every body,I think that there are alot of sites,but for me I like working here in this forum ,because it's easy to work here and it's a great and reliable plateform and you can earn money for good information

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/24/2020 at 3:43 PM, kipara said:

For those who are eligible to participate in signature campaign easily, are this who use bitcointalk since long time ago and their accounts stil active with high ranks, but for new members in bitcointalk, it will be too hard to participate in signature campaign.

Bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk but you need to have high rank in their campaign for you to earn. 

My friend in that forum pursuing to have a rank on bitcointalk but until now he receives nothing so I can say cryptotalk is the best. 

I think there are many similar forums compared to the cryptotalk like bitcointalk and cryptotalk of Bangladesh but their payment is not as the cryptotalk. So, cryptotalk is the best forum.

On 6/19/2020 at 3:43 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

I think there are many similar forums compared to the cryptotalk like bitcointalk and cryptotalk of Bangladesh but their payment is not as the cryptotalk. So, cryptotalk is the best forum.

Yes there are many other forums exactly like cryptotalk account but you say the fact that cryptotalk has been the best all over other forums we can see in cryptocurrency.