How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mushahid Bajwa

How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ??

On 4/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

Well, I also don't know what or when they will allow the new comers or newbies to get paid from this forum. I think it will take a long time before they will allow it. Just hang in there, bro and wait for the announcement of the admins. I am sure that they will announce it very soon. Just don't quit to cryptotalk already.

4 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, I also don't know what or when they will allow the new comers or newbies to get paid from this forum. I think it will take a long time before they will allow it. Just hang in there, bro and wait for the announcement of the admins. I am sure that they will announce it very soon. Just don't quit to cryptotalk already.

Well, after having some cleaning here in this forum by removing all of the countries which is having a high percentage of low quality posts, the moderators disabled to create an new account here, later on, the moderators enabled it again but you cannot participate on this campaign so that you cannot connect it. I hope it may help you guys.

My friend we have send message to admin about that the replay was this is temporary problem and it will be fixed soon by moderates 

Welcome my dear friend in this forum its disappointment that till now yobit is not accessing the new I'd of the users it just happened due to so much of scammers available in the forum to reduce such scams these measures have been taken so I would suggest you to wait for a while it will be started again.

Congratulations on reaching the minimum number of posts required at times are not accepting new members in the pay-per-publication campaign but have a little patience that sooner or later they will surely accept new members again 

I'm here to learn about the time required for new users to join the Cryptotalk campaign. I'm a new user but I don't know if there is any access to link to the yobit Cryptotalk promotion for new users.

Well i am one of them looking when the moderator will reopen the registration because it was good to earn some amount also well there are many things we can learn from these forum

The time period that new members will be able to join this forum again is indefinite and I think that you will just have to wait until the admins make up their minds to reopen registration on yobit.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:15 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

There are many number of people are already on cryptotalk. So now new account are stop to create. I don't know when cryptotalk start to accept new member 

On 4/24/2020 at 7:15 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

There are many number of people are already on cryptotalk. So now new account are stop to create. I don't know when cryptotalk start to accept new member.

No specific time was given by the admins, they said on multiple occasions that campaign is temporarily not accepting new users so it could mean they will continue accepting new members at some point but they just don't have any date for it yet, I suggest you to keep posting once in a while and follow announcements till they activate linking accounts again.

No one knows how long newcomers will have to wait to connect to the campaign on the forum, I think this will only happen in the summer, you need to be patient 

there's no specific term to hyperlink your cryptotalk account with yobit trade you can do it each time you need you simply should input all the precise details whilst signing up and your favored paintings may be carried out. There might be some issues happening now. but it will be resolved quickly.

When you register on the platform directly, copy the number that they give you and publish it in the forum in one of the sections. You will find yourself connected to the forum and they will ask you to write 100 posts to become a member and thus become involved in the campaign. You if you see that 100 posts are accepted on the platform if you are a member

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/24/2020 at 6:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

Still new users of crypto talk forum attachments for free btc earnings on yobit exchange is not opened. When reopened no clear cut information regarding this because only administrator of crypto talk forum can told us about this matter only wait for it. 

Some months back you can immediately link up your cryptotalk account with yobit when ever you wish but at the current situation registration and linking of new account is off and no one can really tell you the exact time the linking feature will be on and all you have to do now is to be patient untill the time comes.

Just wait for some announcement when they will accept new member again. 

As of now they are not accepting new members so the better thing to do is to wait. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You can register on  crypto talk but you can not register on yobit that means even though you post in cryptotalk you will not be paid for the post .it is tempory but no one has idea when the linking will be availabe

On 4/25/2020 at 1:10 PM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am thankful to all of you for advising me to continue posting and gave hope for the best.

Just wait for some announcement and maybe one day they will accept you here and will pay you for what you post here. 

Just have some patience and maybe one day they will open for new registration again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well mate there's no further notice of the administrator when they will reopen the payments of the Cryptotalk account to yobit so i suggest wait until they make some announcement. Also just continue posting here.

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just wait for some announcement and maybe one day they will accept you here and will pay you for what you post here. 

Just have some patience and maybe one day they will open for new registration again. 

Well, that's true mate, as of now there's no announcement given by the moderators, for me, i think this kind of members didn't accept by moderators because there's a chance that this campaign will be end in the near future and replaced it by the signature campaign which is announced in the past months.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You can join the cryptotalk campaign if you are here to learn that one is available but just if you are here to only earn you can find it agreat deal. But be patient all will soon be well fixed.

There is no time period before you can join the campaign. At the moment there is no new links to the campaign and this was decided by the moderators and the admin, and at this point they are not admitting any new users to their earnings. I think that this could be due to the number of scammer that were entering the site as well as the number of people that were taking advantage of the system. At this point, it is unclear how long it will be until the campaign is opened to new users again.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Unfortunately cryptotalk campaign was stopped for new users, I don't know if it will be opened soon, but stay tuned maybe something will change down the future, I hope the situation changes because many of my friend want to join the campaign.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Actually, there is no way to link your Crypto UID with Yobit right now! But I think this is just a temporary thing! they will pay for new members very soon I think! So you have to wait for them