Have You Ever Tried Affiliate Marketing? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Have You Ever Tried Affiliate Marketing?

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Finding targeted audience is the biggest challenge as you said, especially when dealing in saturated niches which everyone work in.

I have an idea about making a fresh new YouTube channel for this purpose and try to promote it on social media. What do you think?

• +1 1

Just now, Bohana said:

I have an idea about making a fresh new YouTube channel for this purpose and try to promote it on social media. What do you think?

I wouldn't recommend that because all YouTube niches are saturated. The only way to succeed in a YouTube channel is to buy one or to buy interested subscribers. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Cammer said:

I wouldn't recommend that because all YouTube niches are saturated. The only way to succeed in a YouTube channel is to buy one or to buy interested subscribers. 

Thank you for you answer. I guess I will buy a YouTube channel in this case, but I have seen that they are expensive based on the amount of subscribers!

• +1 1

I am new to this term and I have never make use of it since I joined Cryptocurrency world but I will like to know more about it because I love earning coins online while performing tasks of posting or any other cryto related job.

• +1 1

Hello guys, I just want to promote my referral link to the ad networks, can anyone here suggest me the best ad networks that's I can start promoting with 0.01 btc?.

• +1 1

Really it's a very good way to earn and Yes,i did earned some money from affiliate marketing.But i couldn't make the amount bigger because i wasn't able to get good numbers of refferals.I was just able to reffer some of my friends.It's a very hard work to get refferals.

• +1 1

Yes, marketing is profitable, but there are also some fraudulent sites that promise you to earn a profit by marketing their product, but in the end they will not pay you.
You should check the sites and companies you want to work with in marketing.

Yes, I already had good profits through marketing my referral link on investment platforms and sites, which is a good experience for me.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I was a successful affiliate marketing officer before. Many of us thinks that it is so tough to be an affiliate marketor. But trust me it is a handy job for everyone and all you need is only confidence. Now I have joined this forum. And the forum has a great reputation and fame. So i will try my best to give my 100% in this forum and crypto world by making good and effective posts about cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 10:38 PM, Kawuak said:

I am new to this term and I have never make use of it since I joined Cryptocurrency world but I will like to know more about it because I love earning coins online while performing tasks of posting or any other cryto related job.

Same here I didn't know that yet and I hope there's someone who will explain that so most of those who didn't know it yet will have an idea. 

That's really a nice topic to talk about. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah, each an every sites and air drops require affiliate marketing to get payments. Yes, affiliate marketing can be very profitable if you can invite more and more people.

I haven't tried affiliate marketing but i would love to try it some time. Though it looks tedious and requires more effort since you have to persuade other people to try the site or product. I don't think I have the confidence to invite many people. 

• +1 1

It depends on how popular the person is, how many followers the personal account has, and its strength to make good and acceptable earnings,
 Because it is tiring if the person intends to start with weak and follow-up social accounts..

• +1 1

I am really new in this forum,  that's way still i don’t tried affiliate marketing. But i know somebody thy are tried on affiliate marketing,  and thy guys earn big amount of money. I am really hopeful at a time i am also tried affiliate marketing.                     

• +1 1

In fact, I didn't try that
But it is a feasible way to raise money for people who have accounts with good numbers of followers on social networking platforms or visitors to their sites
It enables them to obtain a percentage of the sales price of the product from the parent company.

• +1 1

Actually I have some little knowledge and terminology about this field but I have never tried it and won from it, I hope to find more information about it here on the topic.

• +1 1

No, and it's not because of am not aware of it, I am already exposed to affiliate marketing for over 2 years, the reason is just I don't find it interesting like a trading and making investment. In the whole Crypto world, I preferred buying and selling of value coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP and EOS etc it's really profitable once you understand the system

• +1 1

Yeah, I have tried affiliate marketing and gained good amount of profit. But you should have more number of refer who will invest otherwise joining affiliate marketing will be waste and you can't even earn the invested amount. But everything goes write and you get more referres then believe me that will be the highest earning in a day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/24/2020 at 10:17 PM, P A Ashif said:

No I have never heard about affiliate marketing. i am hearing first time. I think it's quite interesting. I read many comments under this post and I got small knowledge about the affiliate marketing. I will try in future. 

I try to explain some points about affiliate marketing, then maybe you understand exactly what is affiliate marketing, we see two type affiliate programs in online, first we join any platform like click bank Amazon where we see so many products, if we share this product's in social media groups are in any websites, if anyone buy product through our link then we earn some commission, 

second one is our referrel link if we share our yobit referral link, someone join and invest are do trading then earn little bit commission, this is also called affiliate marketing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

No, I think we all have different abilities and they are always good to help us move to the next level but to imagine that I can be a marketer, thats not my profession I Dont think I can find myself in that space and am never trying anything to do with the kind.

• +1 2

Affiliate marketing is a situation where you promote a vendors product to customers and when he purchase a product you get some certain percentage commission i am also an affiliate marketing .there are different affiliate network like clickbank, jvzoo, digistore24 and lots more so affiliate marketing generate alot of income online.

• +1 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:19 PM, Bohana said:

Did you earn from affiliate marketing before?

No I haven't and I don't know what this is but have only heard it as a word from some youtubers that claim they have streams of income from affiliate marketing. What I understood is that they promote some products and if their followers buy these then they earn something too. This is similar to advertisement if it is as I think of it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have heard of some crypto influencers promoting some referral links and asking their followers to use them and singup in exchanges or other websites and the influencers gain a lot from these but it is not a honest approach to their followers they use them to earn and their followers get a fake return of fees that was already priced in the exchange fees or subscriptions they pay for.

• +2 2

I have tried affiliate marketing once in the past and had some people following me on social media and youtube but there were many scams too and when we use this type of marketing we must inform everyone about the dangers that may appear in the future.

• +1 2

I have not tried itt and i think I am fail in this if I try. I am target only in trading now and how to become better and studying charts and tools that can help me in this work but the affiliate is if you are atrract a lot of people and you can infloence them. Some of the affiliate marketing are scam too and can get us in to a lot of trouble so I avoid because I have to learn a lot about it before I am try this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1