Some kind of bug? 2 cases - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Some kind of bug? 2 cases

On 10/18/2019 at 9:38 PM, hexwin said:

@xBDT Script I don't understand where you see forum bug in here? I never experienced this.
Maybe it si your browser history, and you need to clean it up and restart it.

I think that is pretty much what he needs to do, he's a programmer so I wonder why he has not thought about that before,unless that's not the case.

I experience these two scenarios and like what you said I just refresh the web then it is back to normal. I think it is just a glitch to the forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I had no such problem and no one else complained
That's why I think the problem with your computer or your internet flow is weak

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not see any problem like this I have encountered since I registered and joined this forum and I think the problem you have probably

I faced this before but not on this forum, but in some other sites, I think it happened sometimes because of the internet speed, or some cookies, it is not big deal bro

I think there are no bug on it. I think your internet you used are not that fast enough to load all of the images or rather load properly the certain page. That's what i think because you said after refreshing it became okay. 

it looks like your topic or post was deleted, I've also experienced it but it's not my topic, I reply to a person, then when the second notification appears from that person's reply, it can't be opened again. it is possible that the topic was deleted because it did not match the thread or section specified.

I think there was bug for your problem. the forum is new so it is developing day by day. I think as a new platform we need to consider this. very soon it will be a popular forum.

This will be happen it your internet connection is poor, kindly restart your internet connection and reload it not mess when you look. I hope this will be helpful to your facing problem.

I think one of the main reasons for this problem is poor internet connection.Also, there may be various technical issues.There are also many different reasons that delay posting.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Case 1: 

Check this topic I created. Here it is fine

Now, check this repose. Here. The user quoted my OP.  

But do you see this?

B96FAsY.png

Seems like some images are missing but there are really no image at the top of course.

Case 2:

Check this image:

xxjoQIL.png

You see it's messed up? I really do not know whey but after a refresh it become okay though.

I don't think this is a bug, because it also happening to me sometimes when I open the page it shows like that's so I think this is a rag of network

I am also feced this problems in several times.I think this is one of the bugs of this forum.Admin and moderators should look at this and solve this

Well right now i dont face this kind of dilemmas, and i hope i wont face this because this kind of problem really messes me. i think this problem happens when you are using too much.

I haven't experienced this kind of problem yet.But i think there's no bugs in the forum,there might a problem with your browser.

So far, I didn't experience that kind of bug in this forum. As I experience it on social media and when the browser refresh it backs to normal again. I think it was on the browser and internet connection.

I can't face any bug in this forum. When i use the forum all the things are working correctly. But when the bug comes the team of the forum removes the bug within some time. So don't be worry when a bug comes  just report the bug to the admins

On 10/19/2019 at 12:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Case 1: 

Check this topic I created. Here it is fine

Now, check this repose. Here. The user quoted my OP.  

But do you see this?

B96FAsY.png

Seems like some images are missing but there are really no image at the top of course.

Case 2:

Check this image:

xxjoQIL.png

You see it's messed up? I really do not know whey but after a refresh it become okay though.

I never experience like that so far but maybe it is because of the server of this website so many traffic Coming because of AirDrop in Yobit and many post.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Jafar02 said:

What is topic all about, what Is the point because I don't understand the direction of the topic and it seems the content is beneficial

What's he means us that's when uploading the image to the forum it sometimes maybe opened but sometimes it cannot be opened because of rag network

Honestly,i dont get what are you trying to show,coz i never experience any bugs in this site,maybe its your browser,try to clean it.

I have experienced this, but I immediately fixed it. That is due to links that are left behind when deleting images.

I am working in this froum last 1 month till now i never experienced any bug like you had.may be this because of your browser to try to clean the cache of yiur browser or try some other browser to avoid these bugs.

I m still a newbie here.So I have not much  idea about it. Well I would like to k ow if such thing has happened due to Our own browses or is it some technical fault?

I never see any bug like that but as you said you need just to refresh your website page abd all it's return to normal, the only bug if i can say it's a bug it's on Yobit payment page , something you can't send your satoshi to your wallet balance