Some kind of bug? 2 cases - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Some kind of bug? 2 cases

On 10/18/2019 at 7:38 PM, hexwin said:

@xBDT Script I don't understand where you see forum bug in here? I never experienced this.
Maybe it si your browser history, and you need to clean it up and restart it.

Yea I really think it's from your browser maybe the browser is having some kind of fault or virus pls mate do well to verify the problem 

Well i have never faced this kind of bugs in cryptotalk yet. 

I think the images thing you aee telling is not bug at all.  It happens due to slow speed of your internet as they don't load at all. 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:16 AM, hexwin said:

I don't think it is anything serious anyway...but I will monitor if this thing veer happens to me.
So far it's good, no reports from me.

Yes those are the just a little bug ehich can be handle or monitor any time..as this forum is the big one so here getting bugs of getting some errors will be just a small thing.and this issue will be resolved soon

On 10/19/2019 at 12:24 AM, xBDT Script said:

Case 1: 

Check this topic I created. Here it is fine

Now, check this repose. Here. The user quoted my OP.  

But do you see this?

B96FAsY.png

Seems like some images are missing but there are really no image at the top of course.

Case 2:

Check this image:

xxjoQIL.png

You see it's messed up? I really do not know whey but after a refresh it become okay though.

I don't actually experiencing that certain bug but on my observation it might accure to your account because of slow Internet connection or your browser might store many information that's why its slowing. Try to clear the browser history or check your Internet connection. 

Well, It seems everything Looks fine to me. May be its your browser problem or might me some server problem anyway. Hope it Won't happen to me😄