Read more than you write - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Read more than you write

On 4/20/2020 at 6:35 PM, Dmasked said:

Do not just be greedy to earn, grow the greed to learn as well. If can well maintain this forum and improve the quality of posts,

These words really informative some members works in this forum to earn, so they don't thinks post good topic are useful content, but so many members work in this forum without any greed, their main concentration post meaning full topics, if we read those members topics then we learn so much knowledge,and our mind also thinks new thoughts to create good topics, its really useful for us and this forum also.

• Useful or interesting 1

i understand what are you trying to say experience from reading the info you need can help and everything learning it and turning it to a decent info is a great WIN so beginners who are just starting u gonna learn info youre gonna need on this cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Reading is good because we can gain so much information on it. We cannot write yhitngs about Cryptocurrency if we don't have knowledge or idea about it so reading it one of the foundation so we can able to share things we read through writing.

Yes Reading is very effective for improvement of language along with gaining knowledge.And we should know that reading eventually increases the profit as more dedication towards Reading leads improvement of skills and sure it helps in getting even more benefits. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Am really so much informed by this post because I find it so many people will trying to work as hard and the lost their ways when trying to write, they do not read , thats why they  dont understand the full concept of the whole content, the most beatiful thing that works well for you 

It's true my friend, reading makes you learn how to get involved and how to create new and interesting topics

I know I spent an entire week reading before sharing here and commenting on any topic

After completing 100 free posts, I dedicated myself to reading and learning how to write after my access to the paid posts.

Friend I am reading about cryptocurrencies all day here in this forum and from other sources. I agree 100% with your post that everyone must start educating on cryptocurrencies because this is not just about short term gain but about the future. When you are asked because someone will ask you should know what you are talking about.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, Shahud said:

yes first we have to read a topic from start to end.then it will be better to read other's comments too.so that we will get .complete idea about thhe topic and to know about the other member's opinion and suggestions

Well said that is the good thing to do whenever you don't understand the topic well, you should try to look at some other comments so you would have other ideas about the topic. Sometimes the information that is written on the topic is so broad and it's hard for you to understand it and to solve this problem you may look at other comments. 

• +2 1

If you always write and not reading carefully, this can happen in bounties, but it is always good and better to read, study and learn, if not learning, what the person will always write down will be full of low quality contents. 

Very much true as many are been greedy but the one that have no respect will be expose because they fail to learn and do not know the topics and subject. Have no knowledge will make you poor and lose the place or rank you have.

Totally agree with you, buddy. You must read more because in reading, you will gain much more knowledge and information. Unlike when you are writing, you are just sharing your own thoughts. But both are beneficial to us. 

I am new here, but I have very good experience in writing posts because I have been working within the bitcoin talk forum for several years and I have always relied on reading and benefiting from the topics honestly until this time I am ignorant of some things related to getting money from this forum but I am sure that I will be able to get Answers required by reading posts and topics

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I think that many members here already are very fluent in english and they write amazing posts. Perhaps the quality will be increased too when the decision about the bitcoin payments is announced. Members here are patient and it was going to be last Friday but is delayed a lot.

Yes dear if we are spending much time in this forum so we will collect many thing here and our writing skills will be much better we will have more knowledge about this forum so then we will not have any trouble in writing...

• +2 1

Even if you are  reading out of this forum you are learning something and some times there are ideas that pop in your mind and yiu can make new topics. SO keep reading even if you are bored, just take some rest and take a new start.

Yes I think that the quality of our posts is important but also the subject of the posts too. There have been many posts non related to crypto but still god a lot of reputation. we must bring more posts about cryptocurrencies otherwise write on the off-topic. 

Genuinely stated, I agree with you mate, the chemistry there once a person is able to take good time and read carefully the content, understand more of the information and as such will be able to reply with an effective post that will be very useful.

This post couldn't be more right. Reading and learning to understand information is really important to generate good writing skills. This naturally does not limit to interacting with others in forums but it also applies to many other aspects of life. I myself have gained a lot from reading, besides knowledge. I mean the proper way to structure one's arguments, grammar points, etc. 

Right words. Books are everything. You always need to develop in order to achieve perfection. With good and informative posts, the forum will only get better.

El 4/9/2020 a la 1:35 p.m., JohanDonne dijo:

La lectura es necesaria y el foro no es el límite, puedes encontrar el material de lectura de otros artículos, libros, periódicos y otros artículos para que puedas crear Temas aquí también.

I agree with you! Reading in the forums is much needed! And reading will facilitate the creation of themes here

Thanks for your advice ,  i think you explain us this sites target, this site all about learning, you should learn from here, Don't be greedy , if your post is useful Then you will get your rewards don't focus only reward now , focus on what you can learn from here

You are in everything true friend, by reading we can obtain wisdom and learn from the great sages friend, we learn from those who know and thus we will become wise, we must read to be able to write since that way we will know well what we are commenting on or contributing in this forum and so we can become part of the growth of this great forum, thanks for your advice friend.

Oh, dude, believe me, I read all day. In the last two months, I have read about the crypto world I have read in several languages and I have even seen videos, news, chats, forums, etc., however, the writing and I don't get along well. Any other advise???

Edited by Poncho
Adding a final question

I totally agree with you all on this topic, you simply have to read more than you write to even be able to write anything worth reading for others. If you don't read a lot, your knowledge will be so limited that the things you write about inevitably will be either without substance, boring or both and what would be the point of writing anything then?

Good post I hope many will hear you who write posts here and want to earn money. Indeed, the post should be relevant, interesting.