Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

On 4/18/2020 at 3:44 PM, malik6314193 said:

Definitely you are right. It is not a waste of time. One thing is that this forum is paying us for spending time and second good thing is that we are learning here. 

It will never be a waste of time because cryptotalk help many of us to earn and learn cryptoworld knowledge that we can use and also share to others. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

10 hours ago, MianAsfand said:

Crypto is not a waste of time rather it's a good plat farm where we become able to get the knowledge about the different currencies of the world. Many people are alternative earning from different platforms but I would suggest that all of those should visit this crypto site to enhance their knowledge about the cryptocurrency. 

I agree to you mate on this idea that you come up. Instead of entering on the other crypto sites without any knowledge I also recommend this forum to visit first before trying another crypto site because this forum Cryptotalk gives us a lot of knowledge about crypto currency without giving an exchange in this forum like  we don't need to waste money here just to gain knowledge and doing crypto here is not a waste of time but this is a worth wasting our time because we are going to benefit here a lot in this forum. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Malikshb said:

I do not think about this time waste on the crypto. This forum is benefit for me I can easily earning money from this forum. If you doing work on the crypto you can earn money from this.

Well how do you consider it when you join an airdrop or bounty that do not pays on your stress at end of the day or late realized it to be a scam project. If course they can be recall as a waste of time

If you are talking about the forum I am just a beginner and don't know a lot yet. But I don't think it will be a waste of time. You can learn trading and get an opinion from others about cryptocurrencies so this is never a waste of time.

• +2 1

On 4/19/2020 at 5:06 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Well,  that depends what you engage yourself in, some are benefiting from cryptocurrency in different ways and some are looking wasting their times gambling in crypto and very low paying faucet sites. 

Yeah it dpends on the person or the things they are doing in the crypto world. If they spend their time mostly for some unproductive things like doing gambling whicih is really a risky earning of money then it would not help them to become a good bitcon user. 

• +1 1

On 8/28/2020 at 5:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency is very great and much Profitable the is tendency when you meet up with a good project and invest there you will enjoy the profit. My advice for you is to be careful.

Legits projects are difficult to be Identified or differentiates. We have to be very careful so that we can make it Successfully to achieve what we are hunting.

6 minutes ago, Sultanmohsin45 said:

I think it is not a waste of time ,doing crypto is kind of good, it helps to socialize and study about the advancements of technology and it helps in getting some extra earnings.

Right... That is true it's really not a waste of time especially while working on this forum you learn and still earn this is an opportunity do make some money than doing nothing.

For me, not really. yes, you will spend most of your time doing crypto but those time is very worthy. Actually, everytime that you spent in crypto is very worthy and precious. it is because with those time, you can earn lots of money even you are just sitting. Others will think that it is waste of time, but for us, it is very worthy and very important.

• +1 1

On 9/2/2020 at 11:32 AM, Hatred said:

Actually, everytime that you spent in crypto is very worthy and precious

I don't support fully this point because I believe there are some crypto that do not worth anything instead they are just waste of time. Especially airdrops and some bounty campaigns.

Learning crypto currency is not a waste of time it is better we size the advantage so that in the future we shall appreciate out effort since when I assume this forum it has become a good source of income to me despite is not that much but I can still use it to spend on my needs.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

No absolutely not @Babubu609,i think it is not a waste of time .According to me it is a great utilization of time.I learn a lot of information through crypto ,through this forum especially.Not only money and knowledge ,this forum also gives you the opportunity to strengthen your English grammar and English typing and also gives you the facility of socializing.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

4 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

.I learn a lot of information through crypto ,through this forum especially.Not only money and knowledge ,this forum also gives you the opportunity to strengthen your English grammar and English typing and also gives you the facility of socializing

Exactly the fact...👌 This forum gives a lot of medium to work, earn and learn. I'm learning you might have learn how to correct your English by how you read others post and then correcting it.

Yeah , cryptotalk forum is not a waste of time. It give you knowledge about crypto currency. I make you socialize along with earning of money.It make aware you from digital currency

• +2 1

@Babubu609 my vision from crypto is a professional job, because there is every day a develpement in this crypto world, it's not wast of time for me because i'm earned many coins and i change it with local cash argent, so i can say that crypto is a bussiness.

I think that many hackers and scammers are de grading this platform . It's a 100 percent beneficial site. Through this we can get a lots of experience. And in future we became a professional trader. It is also a money earning site . And the work is easy and it is not wasting our time.

I not think that crypto is a waste of time because it was very helpful and useful. We can learn more about cryptocurrencies and it's sharing market and this field also giving on us payment on every post. Thats a very good benefit...

• Useful or interesting 1

It all depends on how you are doing it @Babubu609, most people see it that way , but there are so many others who have been able to make some good money out of it, so the  most important thing being working hard to put in some food on the table and they have been able to.

Others have made and created projects that do work perfectly to all of them. And @George10 I agree with you, you cannot be wasting time when its all in here, in this forum and maybe other forums to.

• +1 1

First, working in CryptoTalk is one of the best jobs available around the world, and it is an opportunity millions dream of Secondly, working with it is a key to the start of another business, which is trading and achieving profits that may be doubled, and therefore without sums of money for some people. The monthly income will increase with the increase in capital and with the commitment to managing capital when trading.

• +1 1

Yes i am agree with U because now a days crypto currencies more powerfull in digital currency and more effective in developed countries. so every one need this in their earning and living. But some countries and people do not posese such currencies in their region and think such a waste of time and income. so they stay away this.

Of course doing crypto work isn't a waste of time, it's a very lucrative job. In the crypto world we can trade and invest in crypto exchanges and generate income. Of course, by being in this forum we can get a pretty decent fee. So there's nothing to waste time here.

As my opinion this forum is not a waste of time at all because it helps to make relationship between many people over many countries and which helps to earn money, improve our knowledge, improve our language.

Maybe I am waste time. I am not know this yet but looking and there are alot of good people in the forum that are helping and giving good advice but I am also encounter many that are make remarks that some new member are not use good langauge and they do not belong in the forum. I am will to learn and be better but if the forum it does not want then it can tell me and I will not stay but it is not good to read comment that are imply a lot for the beginners.

• +4 1

My time was never wasted with cryptocurrencies but sometimes I felt that I was doing the wrong thing and giving much attention to some that were not worthy, when I get this again I think of what I'm doing wrong and stop doing it.

My friend, working in the field of digital currencies is not a waste of time because you enter a new field and a lot of information keeps pace with development, gets to know new friends and makes money that helps you a lot in your daily life

You work here, earn knowledge and money together

The time you spend here in the forum is more important than the time you spend watching movies or series

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Of course, crypto is not a waste of time if you know how to invest well. I have worked a lot in this field and there has been no waste of time. On the contrary, I learn and profit through CryptoTalk forum, and trading and investing in the Yobit platform.

•  
  • +1 1