Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Gee my dear mate.  I don't think we're wasting our time using cryptotalk.org.  Rather that time we spend behind.  From this time we can gain knowledge and learn something new.  Learn different things.  Meet new friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Diana1317 said:

Doing cryptotalk is not wasting of time because it helps us to improve our vocabulary, give us knowledge about this platform we also earn money from here

That's right we can improve our vocabulary by reading some comments and post here, also the cryptoworld knowledge that we can learn here will help us to adapt things easily. 

Payment is just a bonus. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me my friend ,I don't find that working on crypto talk is a waste of time,but it's an opportunity for me to work here on this great plateform, Here I can both learn and read more information about crypto currency world and also earn money if work hard. 

• Useful or interesting 2

for me as a new here and as a student i don't look doing crypto was a waste of our time because in this forum we can know a lot of new things that we didn't learn in our school or some other things that we used to see or known besides we can get earning in this forum so for me this is not a waste of time its a win win situation for us we learn something new and earn in the same time

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/30/2020 at 4:17 PM, kitekite24 said:

for me as a new here and as a student i don't look doing crypto was a waste of our time because in this forum we can know a lot of new things that we didn't learn in our school or some other things that we used to see or known besides we can get earning in this forum so for me this is not a waste of time its a win win situation for us we learn something new and earn in the same time

What you said was the truth I also don't see doing crypto as a waste of time otherwise as an opportunity to spend time in it. Cryptotalk is a very good place to spent much time learning and warning.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

It's not a waste because we can earn here when we contributed useful content. 

The payment here is very useful especially in financial needs that's why being a member and working here is not a waste of time. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, Dark_Sky said:

It's not a waste because we can earn here when we contributed useful content. 

Hy dear friend of course that is true we cannot call this a waste of time especially here in this forum. But the participation of airdropbob and some bounties can be referred as waste of time with the absence of this forum.

if done in the right way the activity with the crypto is not a waste of time not only allows us to earn a little something but also to socialize with people who have our same interests...

• +2 1

Of course, material profit is the goal, and we make profits, so Crypto is not a waste of time
It can lead us to many opportunities that change our lives
But action has conditions such as patience and knowledge and not allowing feelings to control decisions
But it can be considered a secondary income-generating business, not a primary job.

• +5 1

i do no see myself doing crypto as a waste of time because besides the aspect of getting some benefit, it is also a way of getting much idea about the cryptoworld at large.

I will say No to that because Cryptocurrency has proven to be a very good way every individual can make good profit by either trading, mining ,investment etc. Joining Cryptocurrency I have been earning good money and at thesame time I am learning more about the digital world and also getting more socialized as well, so with this i will say that Cryptocurrency is a very good means of earning knowledge and money.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I agree being in crypto is not a waste of time but helpful specially for those people who engage to it. Like me in my experience crypto is very useful and helpful to me. And for me being not in crypto is a waste of time so what are you waiting for there's a lot of opportunity with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Definitely we are not wasting our time to work hare. This forum day by day makes us socialize, and know about any new advancements in the technology. Not only are we becoming more social by working here, but we are also making money here. So we are not wast our time.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hi friends.. Mining may be a waste of time from the perspective of a small player but from the perspective of the user making a transfer or using Bitcoin to store value, it is a reasonable cost for the service. This works out to perhaps $0.25 cost per transaction. Banks and Credit Cards charge far more.so you could more then of conceptual configuration it's learning many thinks.. 

• +5 1

I have never imagined Cryptocurrency as a waste of time instead I see it as a very good and easy way of making good profit if you have experience and knowledge about the field. I have been in the field for a while now and I have earned good money from it, sooner or later I believe Cryptocurrency jobs will still some people from going to there offices because Cryptocurrency brings more income than office jobs.

• +1 1

It is a waste of time when the loss is permanent in it and this loss is due to ignorance and work in an uncalculated and non-dependent way on the basics of picking and knowing entry and exit points
Otherwise, it is a better way to achieve profits than any other field.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, Abuyaman said:

.  Cryptocurrency has given every person the opportunity to exploit the time of waste and might work with it from anywhere.

You're right about this. You will not waste time because you can to do this kind of work anywhere. I don't think Cryptocurrency is a waste of time because there is so much you can learn from this.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think if you want to make profit it is a waste of time, but if you just want to have some fun its great.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Yes I'm agree with your opinion I also think like you cryptotalk is not waste of the time because when we have use the cryptotalk we learn many new things and get the knowledge about the crypto world we also earn a good amount of money so it's a useful option for every one 

• +1 1

I dont think so.crypto is not weaste of time it gives us payment for talking as i said that it is helpful website for all and it is not weaste of time

17 hours ago, bino said:

You're right about this. You will not waste time because you can to do this kind of work anywhere. I don't think Cryptocurrency is a waste of time because there is so much you can learn from this.

Cryptotalk is not a waste of time to my own perspective my Friend rather than the only opportunity to get yourself busy to get rich.

On 4/18/2020 at 2:35 PM, kizz said:

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people, by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn the different transactions like trading, investing about crypto currency. Crypto has many advantages to many people.

You're right about that, spending time in crypto is never a waste of time because making it grow helps us to achieve the success we want in instant. 

It never waste a time. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

No my friend,it's not a waste of time to work here on crypto talk, but in my opinion, it's agreat opportunity to work on this great forum ,you can here learn many things about crypto currency world ,share you information with others,also if you work hard you earn money.

9 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

You're right about that, spending time in crypto is never a waste of time because making it grow helps us to achieve the success we want in instant. 

It never waste a time. 

Learning is never been a waste of time since then. Because you can't achieve anything if you don't put your time and effort that makes you grow and become successful! Just to make it simple, we are not wasting our time here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I dont think that if you take much research about crypto and its stock market then nothing loss will be happen on you..infect it will be profitable for you because in future crypto popularity will increase much like btc price increase..so we all need to know about crypto     

• +1 1
  • +2 1