Which bounty site is the best? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which bounty site is the best?

14 hours ago, deepown said:

there are no best sites that would give all the legit projects, you will have try wherever bounty you get your hands on until you put your hands on the legit ones.

Yes so I am very perplexed concerning the bounties on how could I identify the legit bounties because the legit ones sometimes turns to become a scam site

I don't think there is any official bounty is quite legit and good at this moment. Because most of the bounty sites are fake and also pays a little. But i never joined a lot of bounty sites actually. So I can't tell about them all. I joined a few and I know about them. So maybe this will be better to stay and watch what experienced people say. 

• +1 2

On 4/18/2020 at 7:53 PM, juma1 said:

Bounty sites are many but you should also understand that there is alot that is entirely involved and we should understand that getting the right one can truely take time and effort but better that 

That's right. 

But it really worth the effort looking for, at least you can make that it's legit and there's no scam happening inside. 

So do some research or background check. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't use any bounty site because i haven't find any which is great and paying me good through their bounties. I joined bitcointalk forum but its somehow hard to get aid there because you must have good rank, am happy because i earn good with cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many website bounty, but the majority of them are scam, and with the actual situation of global crisis is very hard to find a legit project, because there are many who looking how to steal some income of other!

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Jump said:

I don't think that there is some good bounty sites bit I still want to know what site is best for bounty taking.  This post is great because we can now know about the bounty that we can achieve here in cryptocurrency and I hope that it can help me earn.

Yes this will clarify and help us identify the real sites to participate in bounties than following the bounties that are fake. If we cooperate I know the are some legit bounties going on right now.

I don't have any bounty site in mind as I only concentrate only on earning from this forum hoping to here more about other similar sites to this one out there.

• +1 1

The best site is crypto. And the grace site in crypto is Bounty. But now the bounty sites are not working better than before. Almost all are scamming. Not giving any tokens in exchange for work. That's why it's much better to trade in crypto than bounty.

• +1 1

On daily basis  bounties hunters received new thread for different bounties. Its depends on projects quality if projects are real and its price handsome when listed on exchanges then that bounty is best for bounty hunter. But now only few legit bounties and airdrop. 

• +1 1

At the moment I don't trust any other bounty sites besides this forum. Because in a situation like this more and more fake gifts by the issuer of a new coin exchange.

Frankly, this forum is much better than other forums for working and obtaining money. It provides an opportunity to get money for everyone without any distinction between ranks. In addition, this forum provides a large number of information that we need in the field of encryption.

• +1 1

My friend that the bitcoin talk forum and this forum are honest and they pay for everyone, but if you are a beginner it is better to work inside this forum because it is better to work and get money and for fraud we can find fraudulent campaigns inside this forum and inside the bitcoin talk forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are bounty hunter then there are many sites that may really help you but bro listen you have to work on that Bounty's that pays in btc or eth. I know it's difficult to find that type of but it's worth finding.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Some of the best bounty sites other than bitcointalk bounties are Gitcoin, Open Bounty and BiuntyOx but I don't know whether these sites are still giving rewards or not because I haven't used them from a while.

I think that this is still Bitcointalk, better than this forum bounty site does not exist because the administrators there simply do not allow fraud without payments. 

In fact, the best I have encountered so far is this forum, Cryptotalk is actually the best. I advise you to learn to trade to be able to earn from it as well.

I have no experience in the field of Bounty campaigns because I have not previously participated in these campaigns but I suspect that bounty0x.io is a good site to earn from Bounty campaigns.

Before joining in the cryptotalk I have been gone  through research about many boundaries that will give some payment for taking work  but  sadly to say I have not found any legal and good feedback campaign then one of my friend has referred me to this campaign after working here some day I am happy  finally I have found campaign that will provide me money.

Edited by Jimmy26
  • +1 1

I don't know why you left bitcointalk!We all know that bounty campaign in bitcointalk is the best place to join bounty.But the other bounty you will get from other sites,will not be trusted.Everyone may get scammed by them.

• +1 1

On 4/18/2020 at 8:07 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was always on research on which bounty site will be the best bounty site that I will participate and register with the site I end up having bitcointalk. But also as the Bitcointalk was the best still there are bounties that exist there that are not paying and some of them are scammers. So this get me confuse and I don't know any site to get a good bounty site apart from Bitcoin talk.

I need your help friends were can I get a legit bounty site that's pays as you work?

Sadly it's not easy to monitor all the bounty projects at the same time and come to a definite conclusion at the end so there is not a single bounty platform that is perfect, bitcointalk have a numerous good bounty projects available but you have to expect some of them to not pay participants or turn out to be scam at the end so don't join just one bounty project and join multiple bounties to increase the chance of getting paid.

• +2 2

2 minutes ago, lharost said:

Sadly it's not easy to monitor all the bounty projects at the same time and come to a definite conclusion at the end so there is not a single bounty platform that is perfect, bitcointalk have a numerous good bounty projects available but you have to expect some of them to not pay participants or turn out to be scam at the end so don't join just one bounty project and join multiple bounties to increase the chance of getting paid.

Its is very stress full and waste of time joining some bounties and is really difficult identify the legit ones. Or do you have any idea to that in how we can identify a good bounty? 

I just find this forum sufficient to earn than wasting time participating in some dead bounties

for good Bounty's I always used bitcointalk, we see great project there with good price . I Join 3-4 Bounty's there and I got coin From each bounty .

I will recommend to visit bitcointalk bounty section , hopeful we see Bounty here soon also .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

15 hours ago, gourav789 said:

for good Bounty's I always used bitcointalk, we see great project there with good price . I Join 3-4 Bounty's there and I got coin From each bounty .

I will recommend to visit bitcointalk bounty section , hopeful we see Bounty here soon also .

Bitcointalk I agree with you to be legit but I don't fully trust it because sometimes there are campaigns that do not pay there users after working there for months which is bad.

I recommend this cryptotalk forum as the best site that offers a bonus and daily payment in an instant and it is the best way to raise capital easily and by doing a useful job for you which is writing and reading and learning more about crypto

• +2 2

THINK POSITIVE

On 5/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I recommend this cryptotalk forum as the best site that offers a bonus and daily payment in an instant and it is the best way to raise capital easily and by doing a useful job for you which is writing and reading and learning more about crypto

You call  it a bonus! This is not a bonus because you work for it, without working you can't earn what you earn daily. You worth to be paid by post you did