What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in?

my first coin was dogecoin i earned from faucets but my first investment was on trx.i didn't know what tron is i earned some trx coins in a airdop and i then i researched about it and i realized it is a good coin for investment.its still one of my favorite coins.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, rekter said:

Mining is not for everyone, and right now it's just most likely profitable to buy stuff and hold on. Everything is so cheap compared to mining costs

That is due to the difficulty of the blockchain and also the electric charge and also with the equipment involved that is what makes it to be more experience, but if you are from a country with low charges it might be profitable.

18 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Ethereum. It was the first alternative coin I traded and I did it on Yobit when I made my second withdrawal of cryptotalk campaign. Then I held it for about five weeks and I made up to $10. It was a very nice first experience with an alt coin. 

You are lucky to earn such amount when the price rises, sometimes cryptocurrency behaves like that and that make it more interesting for us to have a good Profits to take out from the bull run

The first coin which I actually invested was an altcoins which I don't really know the name, but as of the second Coin was also and altcoin which was the WRX wirex coin which I actually gained really on it, as when it was actually released on Binance

• +2 1

The first alternative currency I have used and working with is Ethereum currency as you used this currency inside one of the investment sites and inside a signature problem and you pay this currency and you use this currency now inside the yobit platform while doing trading operations

I once joined a mining site. And the name was mastercoin.pro. But eventually the site got vanished after somewhile. But there was a altcoin called monero that was available at that  time. I actually mined that currency for the first time of my life. But it was worth of nothing. I didn't  get a single penny actually. So i guess this was my first experience with cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

On 5/18/2020 at 11:12 PM, Upright said:

The first coin which I actually invested was an altcoins which I don't really know the name, but as of the second Coin was also and altcoin which was the WRX wirex coin which I actually gained really on it, as when it was actually released on Binance

I have to correct you a little. WRX is not Wirex token and wirex token (WXT) was never released on Binance, You must mean Wazirx. I have bought wirex token because i use their card so it was familiar.

1 hour ago, Shakill33 said:

I once joined a mining site.  And the name was MasterCoin.Pro.  However, the site finally disappeared after a while.  But at that time there was a wellcoin called Monroe.  I actually dug that coin for the first time in my life.  But it was worth it.

I tried to mine that as well with my crappy computer, but stopped as i didn't really know what i was doing back then. I thought it was too hard to mine.

4 hours ago, rekter said:

I have to correct you a little. WRX is not Wirex token and wirex token (WXT) was never released on Binance, You must mean Wazirx. I have bought wirex token because i use their card so it was familiar.

Thanks there too, as the abbreviations there just confused me on having to say it was the wirex coin. As the WRX was kind of really matching in the name. Thanks again, as I corrected my self there and went also to the my binance exchange history and so the name, if it was corresponding on the initial coin

My first altcoin that I invested in was ripple, and it happened when ripple was half of its current price, so I doubled my money, but it wasn't any big amount of money that I invested.

• +1 1

I am not thinking specifically, but first I started to learn the basics of technical analysis and then I wanted to apply everything I learned and did not choose a particular currency, but I chose randomly from the market.

Litecoin was my first altcoin in which I invested money to expect profits. Since my  first purchase, I still have some portion of that old holdings in my hardware wallet. I am still waiting the best price for selling it however profits is already fourth time more even if I sell it in the current exchange rates. 

my first coin was dogecoin in which I Invested my $50 in the mid of 2017 but after reaching price high I sold out all dogecoin and made profit around $25 so it was very good cryptocurrency for me 

• +3 1

That could be ethereum or red pulse token (PHX). It was mostly earned by doing some online jobs for soem group of projects.

The first alt coin in which i invest is ETH. Eth is best coin over all the crypto market and widely used. I am still investing in ETH which is profitable. 

For me, i started trading through altcoins. When i first started trading, bitcoin had already reached the skies. Getting my hands on some bitcoin at that point was extremely difficult. As a beginner, i did not want to make any big investments. So, i started by buying Ethereum which was still affordable at that time.

468x60-3.png

Ether was my second coin and the first coin i invested, it was because I heard it was the strongest altcoin. But later, I also invested on bitcoin cash and litecoin. 

Ethereum was my first altcoins in which I have invested. I haven't do mining yet, I only do trading. I guess ETH is best altcoin for investment especially if you are newbie because it never gave you huge loss.

I think the first altcoin i got was XEM back in 2013-2014. First it has another name but later was rebranded and swaped. It was a nice profit back in days

As a beginner of this crypto world, it is quite tough to acknowledge the process of trading. But soon it gets used to the users. My first choice of altcoins was Dogecoin. And i invested in a project related to this currency in order to have some profits. So I hope that now I am a professional trader. And I have the ability to trade with some good altcoins. 

The first alternative currency I got is the currency of ethereum and I got this currency through a campaign inside the bitcoin talk forum and frankly I love this currency a lot and I get it now by trading inside the yobit platform because I see that there will be a large future and a high price for this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, Dogecoin doesn't have a limited supply, so it will basically last forever without any difficulties. Dogecoin also doesn't have block halving, making it the perfect way to transfer funds with a small fee. Do you like this altcoin too?

My first eltcoin with which I started mining is dogicoin.  Dogicoin has benefits from all aspects.  Its withdrawal fee is low.  Again my first investment was Dogicoin.  But its price is comparatively lower than the other few.  I always invest when I invest. Because it has many advantages.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My first altcoin  was ltc which i was invest in a site but unfortunately i get  scammed on that site..from that time i stop invest my coin while play gambling which sometime give me much profit than invest on fake site.. Don't invest any site before research about it  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

When I started, I started with litebit.eu exchange and bought XMY, DOGE, XVG, BLK, VIA, DGB, NLG, XRP, FTC, GRS, RDD, NAV, CRW, OK and so on. I stored them, traded sometimes but bought again. My target was to increase the amount of coin i hold by trading and so i did, and finally in the bullrun, it turned out to be 30 times my initial investment which was good.