Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

On 6/12/2020 at 5:15 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i will prefer bitcointalk because that forum gives a huge amount of profit but as of now, I will prefer this forum because there has no available campaign yet so i will focus here in this forum.

Yes that's true but the post in bitcointalk are very limited not like here in cryptotalk. But if you really want to earn money in crypto currency, you must do it both because that is the best thing you could do to earn so much money.

Personally I couldn't give you my opinion as I don't work in bitcointalk I just dedicate myself has posted on this forum so I wouldn't know where it's best to work

I personally prefer to use cryptotalk I think it supports all members and at all levels.
I've never tried bitcointalk so I don't know much about it.

3 hours ago, Raven said:

but the post in bitcointalk are very limited not like here in cryptotalk.

Well, what is the difference between the two mate according to it's limits on posting? This forum has also an limited posts by 30 only per day, it's good in bitcointalk because they're just giving an small number of posts daily and they can get weekly profit.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:45 PM, Gaurav kumar said:

Till now my friend i haven't used bitcointalk but as you have suggested or took out the agenda then i will surely use that website and then can say freely what would i prefer to use. I think cryptotalk is better because ut is easily understandable.

I used both website bitcointalk and cryptotalk I think cryptotalk is much more better than bitcointalk because in this rewards we get immediately while in bitcointalk we get reward after work for more than months 

Edited by Soaib khan

Certainly, the best use of the cryptotalk forum because it is the best in terms of all features, especially the payment feature, it pays well

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The difference is the easy way that you can earn ,in cryptotalk you can earn easilly even if you dont have a lot of knowledge in crypto,but in bitcointalk you should have a big experience and a good knowledge 

9 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

The difference is the easy way that you can earn ,in cryptotalk you can earn easilly even if you dont have a lot of knowledge in crypto,but in bitcointalk you should have a big experience and a good knowledge 

That's right and you need to have a rank first in bitcoin talk before you can earn unlike in cryptotalk we only need to complete the 100 posts then the next 30 useful post will give us payment. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You must be sure my friend  that crypto talk 

Will keep the best in every time 

First it is easier and more trust than any other forum 

Not just bitcointalk 

On 6/15/2020 at 10:16 AM, vynz said:

According to my friend which is a full member of bitcointalk, he earns about 45$ a week but you need to post 25 contents and it must be very informative so it will challenge your mind since you are like making a college homework. Here in cryptotalk you can earn 1k satoshis per post and you can post 30 posts per day. 

That's true but my point is what do you prefer to used? Bitcointalk or cryptotalk? If you really want to earn money from cryptos, i think you must do it both because you could earn money in these websites.

@Raven you have already highlights the difference you shows us the best. You differentiates between the complicated one a d the easy ones. When we discussed about the Bitcointalk it lays but it's not easy and straight forward just like cryptotalk. So to my opinion and answers to your questions I select cryptotalk as the high priority I can choose.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, what is the difference between the two mate according to it's limits on posting? This forum has also an limited posts by 30 only per day, it's good in bitcointalk because they're just giving an small number of posts daily and they can get weekly profit.

No mate, it is depend on your campaign where you belong. If you joined in a popular campaign in bitcointalk, you could earn $1 per post and it has 10 post per day which is you could earn $1-$10 per day on it.

Now it's fair to compare between the two forums!

Bitcoin'walk: just paid for people who had good reputation! 

Crypto talk : pay for all members! It's just depend if they really make good posts or not!

So I think with the new Cryptotalk Strategy people will forget all thing about Bitcointalk

16 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Raven you have already highlights the difference you shows us the best. You differentiates between the complicated one a d the easy ones. When we discussed about the Bitcointalk it lays but it's not easy and straight forward just like cryptotalk. So to my opinion and answers to your questions I select cryptotalk as the high priority I can choose.

Mate, if you really want to earn money in crypto, i suggest to you to do these website both which is cryptotalk and bitcointalk. My goal is to earn so much so i do cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Prioritize your goal not one certain website.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 12:26 AM, Lilsamur123 said:

Cryptotalk is more suitable for a beginner, since it’s easier to write posts here and the truth is that it also has a more pleasant design and functionality

I agree that's why I can say that cryptotalk is much better than bitcointalk because we can easily learn here although we don't have any knowledge in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The reputation system is really good in bitcointalk and in cryptotalk it becomes better! So in my opinion this new campaign would really be great for all members here and who know what would the price of talk token would be? maybe it would be more profitable for us.. so let's wait and see.

• +4 1

I am also working on bitcointalk, it's not true that it pays that way, it's totally different from this forum because it not pays you until you get campaign or bounties, you cannot apply on a certain campaign if you are still beginner, you have to rank up first.

Ranking up on bitcointalk is really hard because it requires merit and activity, merit can get from other members of the forum but it's not that easy to get one because you have to create quality posts and participate well, the activity shows how active you are. 

I cannot say which one is better between bitcointalk and cryptotalk because I am a beginner of this forum and I cannot judge first without enough experience with this forum. Hoping that I can get a good experience here and can get more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

For me I prefer cryptotalk platform because the earning procedure is not that difficult compared to that of bitcointalk but I like them both because they offer members opportunity to work and earn while performing some certain task in the forums.

On 6/18/2020 at 6:10 AM, Raven said:

No mate, it is depend on your campaign where you belong. If you joined in a popular campaign in bitcointalk, you could earn $1 per post and it has 10 post per day which is you could earn $1-$10 per day on it.

Well, i got your point mate, I'm familiar in that campaign by getting $1 per posts and having a 10 posts per day because my friends are being member in that campaign but sadly this campaign ends last January.

Actually Bitcoin talk campaign is over and I was not a part of it. I have learned the scheme of the Bitcoin talk platform and it was quite profitable deal. But when comparing with cryptotalk there is a problem that the Bitcoin talk is not users friendly. It takes long time to start earning in Bitcoin talk. I prefer cryptotalk over it.

I never find that bitcoin talk forum paid us any bitcoin for posting work and now crypto talk forum made huge changes into their payment  system now everything is clear no payment for btc to the members of crypto talk forum only paid in talk forum native token known as talk token. 

On 4/18/2020 at 2:25 AM, koussai999 said:

Hello my friend Yes indeed if you compare the current site with similar sites in terms of the idea we find that the best sites is this current site because it contains a lot of important information and everyone can participate to enrich that information

I never tried bitcointalk but I heard it from my friend that you need a high rank first before you receive payment unlike cryptotalk where you only need to finish 100 posts then you will receive payment on your incoming posts. 

For me cryptotalk is the best. 

I do much prefer cryptotalk to bitcointalk because here on cryptotalk you earn easily and also you don't need to get a referral or a certain stage before any withdrawal. Cryptotalk is just simply the best.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:50 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right and you need to have a rank first in bitcoin talk before you can earn unlike in cryptotalk we only need to complete the 100 posts then the next 30 useful post will give us payment. 

Exactly the ranking in bitcointalk is more hard to reach than in crry[totalk ,here is easy and it's for all beginner and older with experience or not ,That's why we are here

On 17.04.2020 at 09:40, Raven said:

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

Prefer is work on huge exchanges> btalk/ctalk <just a hobby, which brings passive income