Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

Hay nói, là một tài tài của, qua, qua, qua một tài khác, qua giữ, qua một tài khácBitcointalk and cryptotalk are two major cryptocurrency and bitcoin chat forums. Bitcointalk was born earlier and until now it still exists. I like cryptotalk and like working with it better. It pays more profits, the forum is also very strict and new updates.

Edited by jacker
Network error posted 2 times.
  • Useful or interesting 1

I choose cryptotalk forum because its very simple to use and anyone can join, read the rules and start using it very simply. But bitcointalk forum its very hard to use especially for new users and it has a theme that is hard to understand too but they pay good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is difference between Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk.Bitcointalk only pay to Campaign.And the Campaign started on some occasions.But cryptotalk pays for per post and every sharing knowledge is payable in Cryptotalk.And mostly I prefer to use Cryptotalk.             

17 minutes ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, you ask a good question about which forum I will pick or better, my answer is cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk because bitcointalk pay only their old user but cryptotalk pay all the user just we have to complete 100 post in this forum that's it. I think most of the crypto lover will give my answer.

That's not true mate, bitcointalk is open in anyone which means everyone can create account on it and earn from this site not only the old users. But of course you need to do hard work for your account to make it payable account. I respect your answer this forum is better that bitcointalk for you. 

If you are comparing I think cryptotalk is better and easier, you can find here what you are looking for, knowledge and money, linking it with yobit is best thing, it offers a great possibility of earning if used your brain.

"We grow by lifting others"

I never profited from bitcointalk signature campaigns, as it was impossible to reach status of full member. Ranking up in that forum is impossible unless you are probably a friend of someone in their cult and get a lot of merit passed for any comment you make. I've had created insightful posts, having shown perspective and provided useful information to discuss, still a lot of older members were actually attacking me for details, without having any reasonable arguments. It was like that daily in bitcointalk. I even got hate pm's by one legendary bitcointalk member in defence of someone else (his alt perhaps?). The people there have nothing else to do but post all day and try to trash other people just because they don't want to see them rank-up and have competition in signature campaigns.

High rank members don't merit lower ranks. They pass merit between them and between their alt accounts. They will help you rank up to member rank (requires just 10 merit) but after that you won't see one merit for months, no matter the quality of your posts and the value you will bring to the discussion.

This is bitcointalk since 2018. Treat it as a joke as it is nothing more.

Bitcoin talk is a very complicated forum.Also there are very strict rules.First you have to work for long periods for payments.That's why cryptotalk is best in my opinion.

Both forums are popular as well as good in some services, but the best is definitely the cryptotalk forum and I choose this forum because it offers payment on every post as well as enjoyable

THINK POSITIVE

All the airdrops that come out for binance and probit without 100% legitimate also for yobit although they have had few, so being in airdrops listed elsewhere has its risk of not being legitimate.

Indeed you are right about that, in bitcointalk.org you can earn better than here daily. But as you said it is really hard to understand topic. In my opinion cryptotalk.org is new and it will be as bitcointalk. 

I have also used Bitcointalk but I prefers Cryptotalk over bitcointalk. Yes we can earn more at bitcointalk but the earning process is much difficult there, you have to reach to a certain rank or level first then yo can earn 10 dollars a day which is very hard to achieve. Cryptotalk is very user friendly platform and even a newbie can earn here easily.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

I like cryptotalk because its easy to post, i know bitcointalk pays more but its tooo hard to get at that point.

As by knowing about the bitcointalk forum i came to understand that it pay their users while doing discrimination by the ranks which makes most of the users feel unuseful forum and cryptotalk is the forum which pays their users equally according to their performance in campaign 

I support Cryptotalk as compare to bitcointalk because Cryptotalk is very users friendly and beginners or members both getting equal amount for posting. Bitcointalk is only for big users but Cryptotalk is for everyone.

Actually i suggest this forum and maximum i spend

On this forum and it is better other platforms and 

We earn alot from this platform it is easiest.

Till now my friend i haven't used bitcointalk but as you have suggested or took out the agenda then i will surely use that website and then can say freely what would i prefer to use. I think cryptotalk is better because ut is easily understandable.

Yes my friend you said right , yes bitcoin talk is more profitable than crypto talk , but bitcoin talk is very hard to work in , but crypto talk is really easy to work for beginner , for that i prefer crypto talk because is really good to work at it , and also the profit is really good 3 $ per day is good for the beginner.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

Obviously i prefer the cryptotalk forum over bitcointalk forum. Here it is easier to learn and earn by making useful posts but in the bitcointalk forum you have to get a senior rank to earn. 

On 4/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, Raven said:

Edited by Lover840

I think this site is the best because Bitcoin has a lot of problems and doesn't want to pay income easily and here I get paid for posting very easily so I like it the most.

12 hours ago, betelihem said:

I like cryptotalk because its easy to post, i know bitcointalk pays more but its tooo hard to get at that point.

Yeah that's right, all you've said is true. Topics in bitcointalk are very hard than cryptotalk's topics, cryptotalk is very user friendly and if you are newbie in crypto, you should start in cryptotalk. 

11 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Obviously i prefer the cryptotalk forum over bitcointalk forum. Here it is easier to learn and earn by making useful posts but in the bitcointalk forum you have to get a senior rank to earn. 

Yes that's right. I also prefer to used cryptotalk now than bitcointalk but when time goes by, i will chose bitcointalk when i learned so much in cryptotalk. I really want to earn so much money in crypto and bitcointalk can help me on my goal in crypto. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:40 PM, Raven said:

I am using both and I am still trying to learn what is the best forum to use but I think that every other cryptocurrency and every other forum have each different standard and different characteristics and they different in the way of paying people. 

4 hours ago, Zues said:

I am using both and I am still trying to learn what is the best forum to use but I think that every other cryptocurrency and every other forum have each different standard and different characteristics and they different in the way of paying people. 

If you want to earn so much i suggest to you to work hard and keep doing both of it because these two sites is very popular in crypto currency and it could gave you huge amount of money. 

Bitcointalk is the first forum that pays the user for posting. But it is not so easy  there. Because you have to complete your activity days to able to receive  payments. But this forum is legitimate and also quite easy to earn from here. That's why I actually prefer to use this forum rather than bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is the best choice for me and they have also good payment system to the users. 

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Yeah that's right, all you've said is true. Topics in bitcointalk are very hard than cryptotalk's topics, cryptotalk is very user friendly and if you are newbie in crypto, you should start in cryptotalk. 

Yeah cryaptotalk is easier, and the members don't critisise new users, they encourage new users.

• +1 1