Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

On 7/10/2020 at 9:16 AM, Alex9876r said:

For everyone, Crypto talk is the preferred payment
As for the experts, I think they will seek Bitcoin Talk, but to get money from it takes a long time for the account to become strong
Now that the Crypto talk rules change, I think the amount of daily money will exceed $ 3.

I believe we already have experts here on cryptotalk too, as the admins are eliminating spammers everyday the site becomes cleaner and you can see very useful topics been posted as well as useful answers been given.

Both forums are good at gaining knowledge and earning bitcoin as well, I don't have any knowledge yet about this forum but upon clicking the new ratings and payment system, it pays token that can be converter on the month of September.

I prefer the hard one and that is bitcointalk becuase in that forum you cant easily earn money like you can earn in crypto talk.. Again there judge by merit but here not so in bitcointalk rare to find spam but if you look in cryptotalk lot of spam and hunt for money... But if you want to improve your knowledge about crypto then you should be Active in both forum..     

Edited by Dorjoy12
Mistake

Bitcointalk VS cryptotalk campaign

To me cryptotalk is incomparable to Bitcointalk campaign, for several years Bitcoin talk campaign has been existing but it has not capture the large number of population as crypto talk has in just some months, and in terms of exposing and educating members, public about crypto currencies, cryptotalk forum is wonderfully performing well even beyond expectations

• +4 1

As a beginner, as i can know, the most popular two crypto forms are crypto talk and bitcoin talk as we know. Both forums are paying their.  And its two people are very familiar and very popular. But since cryptotalk has made us a workplace, cryptotalk is the best for us.

• +3 1

23 hours ago, sayems said:

its two people are very familiar and very popular. But since cryptotalk has made us a workplace, cryptotalk is the best for us.

I prefer to use cryptotalk to Bitcointalk dude this forum is very easy to access than Bitcointalk. The forum is built with latest technology  improvement while Bitcointalk is yet to advance.

Most of the peoples like to use cryptotalk,  because everyone says bitcointalk is difficult to use especially for beginners, for me cryptotalk it is always the best, because crypto has more features compared with other forums.

• Useful or interesting 1

bitcointalk and cryptotalk both forums have good reputation in market , but bitcointalk is too old and high users as compared to cryptotalk .

but alternatively this is really impossible to moveup our rank in bitcointalk ( if we started with newbie ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Several months ago, CryptoTalk and Bitcoin Talk were equal in attracting members, but CryptoTalk was a more attractive center because it was paid in an equal way and achieved a good monthly income for everyone equally As for now, with the change of work style Cryptotok has become a lot better in my opinion, due to the short working time, the good daily amount expected from the new currency, and the ease in doing the work.

• +1 1

On 7/19/2020 at 7:27 AM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcointalk VS cryptotalk campaign

To me cryptotalk is incomparable to Bitcointalk campaign, for several years Bitcoin talk campaign has been existing but it has not capture the large number of population as crypto talk has in just some months, and in terms of exposing and educating members, public about crypto currencies, cryptotalk forum is wonderfully performing well even beyond expectations

It is only a year now since the begging of the forum and what it has achieved far too great to bitcointalk, updates contests and airdrops keeps people busy with the forum, if it goes on like this nothing can compete this great forum.

• +1 1

I am not know this bitcointalk, it maybe is a good forum, but for me I have found the best and this is cryptotalk. We do not need other forum when we can find in here everything from trading advice to tutorials and crypto information. So I'm all covered because I am need to learn by step and not confuse with other forum that are less useful.

• +2 1

I would prefer Cryptotalk platform. It has a simple User Interface with a minimalist design. Cryptotalk is straight-forward to use; creating contents, replying to posts is easy and convenient. You're able to learn new things every day from the forum posts, and if you're in trouble or have any kind of queries you can simply create a content and post in the forum, the Cryptotalk community is very helpful and responsive, also you're likely to get answers to your almost problems.

• +3 1

I looked at bitcointalk for a day, it has many high rank members that are really expert and also there are many high rank members that don't have a clue what is going on. This was very bad to see and left immediately. I don't want to get incorrect information by some loser there that did not even care to know how it all works. 

You can earn more from bitcointalk but you need to have a good rank  there. You can make it to reach senior member after a year perhaps but you need to read a lot too and find how to make good posts. I like cryptotalk more because the people here are very friendly.

Edited by cryptovlek

i'm working in crypto talk and readed many topics about the difference between the both forums and i found that many users prefer to working here in crypto talk, so i decide to focused in our forum and working only here in crypto talk,

• +1 1

I prefer cryptotalk because I have information of cryptotalk and I really like this it's pay by posts which is easy for me I don't know the other site that is quite simple and I love the features of this site like reputations and other many features so I only love this..

I am really believe cryptotalk is the best forum in the crypto world. I don't see anything being close to the quality and usefulness of this forum and we can all agree that anyone joins will abandon any other forum and only want to use cryptotalk. I have not looked back since I joined a month ago and I will stay in cryptotalk as long as the forum is active, and this will be many years.

Much intresting question to answer as bitcoin talks are much highly paid but i prefer crypto talks as they make me fell comfortable to answer the questions hare. Thanks. 

I don't see how you can earn 10 dollars from bitcointalk everyday, this can happen for a few people that are legendary there and only if they are accepted in good campaigns. But for the 99% cryptotalk is much better. I don't know if you can earn 3 dollars every day, this seem too much, but 1 dollar for reading and writing posts on something we like is fine for me, although it depends on how much is asked from us.

• +3 1

Actually  ,  I have never used Bitcointalk.  I am only spending my time in cryototalk and it is very beneficial to me.  I am also earning from it.  And i have heard from many members that Bitcointalk os difficult .  So for me ,  Cryototalk is best. 

Hello! I like this cryptotalk platform better! I like the Yobit trading platform, here the issues of this platform are mainly discussed.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

I like cryptotalk better, it has a very well-kept forum. Beyond the earnings, I learn a lot from the topics that users upload and they are always willing to help.

I think cryptotalk is less picky about posts. On the bitcointalk forum, you can't make a post where you ask how to withdraw eth from the exchange. Conditions are stricter. I choose cryptotalk)

This forum is an excellent start in the promotion of cryptocurrency, as it attracts new users with great interest with its promotions, as well as favorable conditions. Of course, if we talk at the moment, this forum is very excellent, because bitcointalk is already outdated, and there is nothing relevant there, and new users prefer something else!