How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit

As I would like to think, on the off chance that you have a modest quantity of assets it won't be a venture suggestion since it will create a bit, yet on the off chance that you have enough assets and can't exchange, this technique can be a wise speculation than cash simply sitting in your wallet.

Decent instructional exercise extremely supportive for new client who don't have the foggiest idea how to utilize contribute box,may you can put different coins tuto,and with one you can make a major benefit with 0.1% by day not to much

thanks for sharing valuable information i planing to invest some money in yobit investbox but I think usd investment plan more profitable giving 1% daily without any actions.

Investing in this lane may produce a quantity of hazard and why not be cadaverous as invested, you should invest slight to build solid that the style is helpful

I am a new here so,i think this is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

It's not exactly where it is. You've actually helped. In particular, the reason that the photos were made is amazing as well as clear....

well i think that dogecoin investbox is full and i can not invest in dogecoin ivestbox on yobit. maybe it is full i have no other explenation. if you know anything about it please share.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:48 PM, ouali92 said:

Investing in this way may cause a lot of risk and why not be wasted as invested, you should invest little to make sure that the method is effective

It's really risked for some scam coins but for dogecoin i really trust this and any coin you get in investbox he will never be a damage for you because the coins is every where you go not like other coins only in yobit 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are other investments that an investor can choose for himself. The Doge coin is very convenient in order to start investing in it. Thank you, I knew how to invest on Yobit. 

On 10/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, BitcoinCase said:

Hello I would like to show you how to put your Doge coins in the Investbox on Yobit. 

First, I would recommend you start with a minimum of at least 50K Doge. With this you can make around 40+ Doge every day. So the more you have available to put in, the better. Sometimes the Investbox is not available so you may need to wait, but currently it's running and has been for a month or so, so it's a good time to use it. 

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."dogeinvestbox.jpg.409f8ad8badd13fed8314d344c16e3ce.jpg

Now you have made a successful Investmest. Next you will need to play Dice. So click on "Dice" tab and you will go to the page which is pictured below. You will need to do this every day to get your Investbox payment. You need to make at least 10 rolls and bet a minimum of 1 Doge per roll. Follow the steps in the picture.

DOGEDICE.jpg.ed2225113c3ae333be5f5d562584a723.jpg

Make sure to play Dice everyday before Server time and before your investment payment time. You will get 0.1% Daily of your Investment and it will Compound which is very nice if you leave it in the Investbox for a while. 

Hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask questions if you need further help!

Yobit investbox is really profitable when you put some good amount of coins as investment. But its not useful if you don't have more coins to invest or capital. 

Investbox of Yobit website exchange is one of the best option to earn some coins interest, but is very important to control if is profitable when you do that, because you need to check the Action of such coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Investing in Dogecoin is good at all times that I wanted to invest in the Yobit platform you should do a Dice Dates Play for Dogecoin and less value to play dice is 100 Dogecoin

I am very much thankful to you for posting about the dogecoin investbox in yobit this topic is very much important for all the users who deal with dogecoin as there are lots of confusion which are now cleared by acknowledging this topic.

Very easy, buy the dog coin and put it in the investment fund and you will get a daily profit. All you have to do is withdraw it by playing gambling 30 times every day.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, Saif588 said:

I don't know how to dogecoin investbox on yobit exchanger. Because I have never used it before.i am interested about it.i am trying to learn about it.

You should try this kind of investment about Doge coin it's a good one you can sell and buy it at the exchange and the volume is very high in this coin 

The doge coin is not all the time listed in the investbox I dont know now if listed or not and one day when i want to invest in doge they told me sorry there is no fund enough to invest in this coin,Any one know why ?

Dogecoin is safe to invest in YoBit IB, but unluckily, the minimum bet amount was increased to 100 dogecoins, making it very unprofitable to invest in the dogecoin InvestBox if you don't invest a lot.

EDIT: It's now even 10,000

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 10/19/2019 at 12:59 AM, iloveyobit said:

you missed lot of information , how much is risky this way ? and if we have to buy dog coin before investing , thank you and good luck 

in my opinion he is trying to show that how you can invest dogecoin in yobit investbox but he is not talking about the risk this thing we have to understand how much risk involved in this if we are ready to take risk then we should invest otherwise not

The investment plan on the Yobit platform for Dogecoin is good, but the profit rate is 0.1%. Very few. I recently started an investment plan with a water coin of 3%. I think it gives better results. In addition, the dice rolls for the water are easier and less loss than Dogecoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:56 PM, Soaib khan said:

in my opinion he is trying to show that how you can invest dogecoin in yobit investbox but he is not talking about the risk this thing we have to understand how much risk involved in this if we are ready to take risk then we should invest otherwise not

Yes, I understand you, but my point is that there are a lot of novice traders looking for a way to earn quick money without looking at the risks brother , hope you get the point.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:14 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I understand you, but my point is that there are a lot of novice traders looking for a way to earn quick money without looking at the risks brother , hope you get the point.

I will say investbox are not for newbies because they can lose, it is very people that know a lot about it. I will suggest beginners should still take time to learn about it just like in trading, this will help the beginners to later gain. 

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

I will say investbox are not for newbies because they can lose, it is very people that know a lot about it. I will suggest beginners should still take time to learn about it just like in trading, this will help the beginners to later gain. 

I wouldn't suggest beginners to stay out, but to try and figure out what they need to do to profit from investbox. Since you can withdraw from investbox anytime you want, the risk is really low.

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

I think that all investment funds were in fact created for profit for the benefit of the platform, not for the benefit of traders, if only a few would profite, and the rest would lose.

I think that this instruction is very useful for people who want to earn some money on investments, but I don`t think that doge coin is the best cryptocurrency for invest box 

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.