How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit - Page 6 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit

you missed lot of information , how much is risky this way ? and if we have to buy dog coin before investing , thank you and good luck 

Oh, I know this section. I often play there, try to make money, I even succeeded a couple of times. But, due to the fact that there is a human factor, I advise everyone to set specific limits for themselves when playing and not go beyond them, or you can lose everything, as sometimes happens.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, BitcoinCase said:

Hello I would like to show you how to put your Doge coins in the Investbox on Yobit. 

First, I would recommend you start with a minimum of at least 50K Doge. With this you can make around 40+ Doge every day. So the more you have available to put in, the better. Sometimes the Investbox is not available so you may need to wait, but currently it's running and has been for a month or so, so it's a good time to use it. 

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."

Now you have made a successful Investmest. Next you will need to play Dice. So click on "Dice" tab and you will go to the page which is pictured below. You will need to do this every day to get your Investbox payment. You need to make at least 10 rolls and bet a minimum of 1 Doge per roll. Follow the steps in the picture.

Make sure to play Dice everyday before Server time and before your investment payment time. You will get 0.1% Daily of your Investment and it will Compound which is very nice if you leave it in the Investbox for a while. 

Hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask questions if you need further help!

I think insesting into dogecoin in invest box is a great alternative for beginners. Here we will almost certainly not lose our savings. Doge coin is a very famous and useful currency. Besides, a very good tutorial. Thanks for the screenshots.

• +5 1

Wow, Thank you so much for your tutorial about yobit. Now i will try the feature investbox in this platform. Hope you will be create more tutorial posts like this. Your post is very helpful.

Invest box on yobit is really good! You could close your investment anytime but there are new kinds of investment plan where you cannot close your investment anymore and you'll just get daily percentage. Just be wary of that thing.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is providing many type of coins in Investbox and you can invest it if you have those coins but some coins have certain restrictions/procedure and until those conditions are met you will not be paid the rewards.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/31/2020 at 10:58 AM, HanSerb said:

Doge coin seem more stable but it is not a stable coin. Its price do fluctuate like the price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. 

That is the reason you should be able to invest on doge in yobit investbox, or what do you think? If not for talk token I am planning to invest, doge should have been my preference because of this. 

On 10/9/2020 at 9:51 PM, musaa said:

you missed lot of information , how much is risky this way ? and if we have to buy dog coin before investing , thank you and good luck 

With what I have heard, before you can earn from doge investment on investbox, you will need to place dice game, if you do not, you will earn nothing. But you can use lowest amount to play the dice. 

Thank you for this positive in sequence but I was sincerely shocked by your words, will you really put 50,000 Doge in sort to earn 40 Doge a day ??? It is a self-same trivial quantity !!! If you declare 50,000 Doge, you are gifted to trade extra than 40 Doge apiece day.

On 10/31/2020 at 10:58 AM, HanSerb said:

Doge coin seem more stable but it is not a stable coin. Its price do fluctuate like the price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. 

But, that does not mean it can not be invested in investbox on yobit, what matters is the gain, with what I have seen about dogecoin is that it can be for this good purpose of investing which is the reason the topic starter brought it to this forum for discussion. 

Thank you op, nice information, but unfortunately there is no more Doge at the presence in the invest. May be Yobit will add Doge in future time. Beside, doge was trading at 16/17 sat yesterday 20th November, 2020 but as of today 21st November 2020 Doge price has started to move up and now trading 19/18 sat, we hope to see 20-25 sat soon. Doge is a very good coin to invest in with good profits if the trader can be patient and hold the coin.

Doge coin is really profitable if you know when to buy and sell. Also, the market of Doge might not be that active, so it is wise that you just invest on investbox so that you'll get interest everyday and then you could pull out your investment if Doge have a bullrun.

In fact, for the Yobit investmentbox in the topic, most people wrote comments without checking that the Dogecoin token is currently not among the options. This is a very sad thing for me.

Friends, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies among the Yobit investmentbox options. However, the Dogecoin option is no longer included as an option in the Yobit investmentbox. Please review it more carefully and comment accordingly.

• +5 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:25 PM, zagzag said:

In fact, for the Yobit investmentbox in the topic, most people wrote comments without checking that the Dogecoin token is currently not among the options. This is a very sad thing for me.

I can see many misinformation and misleading information very well on this forum. Thanks for your comments. I have been thinking of even to invest on doge coin because it is a good coin but you make us aware it is not presently on yobit for investment. Which means not available for now. I hope we can see it there one day. 

Unfortunately, Doge isnt available in Investment Box any more. If it was, I would be the 1st to be investing it there. Doge might have huge upgrowth potential, who knows. The inventor of Doge basically left the project some yrs ago. But there has been talk that he might renew his interest in Doge. Doge was invented to pay others on blogs, I think it was. The inventor never really had any intentions that it would become so popular. But popular it has become.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I read about investment plan and I come to know that we can earn only 10 percent by this system maximum but I think it's little amount if we want to earn more then we will become a trader because by trading we will surely earn good profit instead of investing the trading is risky but having more profit as compared to it. 

I think that this instruction is very useful and helpful for people who want to earn some money on investments, but I don't think that doge coin is the best cryptocurrency for invest box.

Thank you very much.You explain with very simple method and detailed way how to invest in Yobit's Investbox. I am also on yobit staying and watching information about bitcoin cryptocurrency. I hope Yobit always offer new plans and high revenue for dogecoin inside invest box.

Sorry my dear mate, I am new to this site as well as yobit too. I don't know about investbox of the yobit. I have seen it on the top but couldn't get anything what to do. Moreover, I have seen the investment plan of dogecoin anywhere.

Investbox is the best feature of the YoBit exchange site where we have a good opportunity to increase our income with different investing plans. I have been using YoBit site for three months, but have not found any Dogecoin for investment in investbox feature of YoBit. I think it may very old post where there was that investment plan.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It’s great to start with what you’re comfortable with, earn great consistency and be comfortable about it. It is much more important to keep peace of mind with your investment as it can be very stressful.