How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit

Hello I would like to show you how to put your Doge coins in the Investbox on Yobit. 

First, I would recommend you start with a minimum of at least 50K Doge. With this you can make around 40+ Doge every day. So the more you have available to put in, the better. Sometimes the Investbox is not available so you may need to wait, but currently it's running and has been for a month or so, so it's a good time to use it. 

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."dogeinvestbox.jpg.409f8ad8badd13fed8314d344c16e3ce.jpg

Now you have made a successful Investmest. Next you will need to play Dice. So click on "Dice" tab and you will go to the page which is pictured below. You will need to do this every day to get your Investbox payment. You need to make at least 10 rolls and bet a minimum of 1 Doge per roll. Follow the steps in the picture.

DOGEDICE.jpg.ed2225113c3ae333be5f5d562584a723.jpg

Make sure to play Dice everyday before Server time and before your investment payment time. You will get 0.1% Daily of your Investment and it will Compound which is very nice if you leave it in the Investbox for a while. 

Hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask questions if you need further help!

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +5 3

Thank you dear Bitcoincase. You explained it with very simple method. I was looking for such valuable and to the point guidance regarding dogecoin  but find it no where. You really helped. Specially the explanation done with the help of pictures is quite impressive and easy to understand.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

3 minutes ago, M Aqeel said:

Thank you dear Bitcoincase. You explained it with very simple method. I was looking for such valuable and to the point guidance regarding dogecoin  but find it no where. You really helped. Specially the explanation done with the help of pictures is quite impressive and easy to understand.

Your welcome. I felt I needed to make a post on this as I saw a lot of members asking how to do this. Glad it helps and hope it helps a lot to understand. It's a sweet feature on Yobit and worth to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, BitcoinCase said:

Hello I would like to show you how to put your Doge coins in the Investbox on Yobit. 

First, I would recommend you start with a minimum of at least 50K Doge. With this you can make around 40+ Doge every day. So the more you have available to put in, the better. Sometimes the Investbox is not available so you may need to wait, but currently it's running and has been for a month or so, so it's a good time to use it. 

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."dogeinvestbox.jpg.409f8ad8badd13fed8314d344c16e3ce.jpg

Now you have made a successful Investmest. Next you will need to play Dice. So click on "Dice" tab and you will go to the page which is pictured below. You will need to do this every day to get your Investbox payment. You need to make at least 10 rolls and bet a minimum of 1 Doge per roll. Follow the steps in the picture.

Make sure to play Dice everyday before Server time and before your investment payment time. You will get 0.1% Daily of your Investment and it will Compound which is very nice if you leave it in the Investbox for a while. 

Hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask questions if you need further help!

Tutotial is good but one thing is incorrect.

You can start with lower amount of DOGE, like 11,000 DOGE and you spend (if you loss all 10 dice game) 10 DOGE for Dice and you get 1 DOGE free from InvestBox.

Profit (0.1%) go like this (without play dice):

10,000 DOGE - 10 DOGE

11,000 DOGE - 11 DOGE

15,000 DOGE - 15 DOGE

100,000 DOGE - 100 DOGE

You can simple calculate on this site how much profit you will get:

https://percentagecalculator.net/

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

4 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Tutotial is good but one thing is incorrect.

You can start with lower amount of DOGE, like 11,000 DOGE and you spend (if you loss all 10 dice game) 10 DOGE for Dice and you get 1 DOGE free from InvestBox.

Profit (0.1%) go like this (without play dice):

10,000 DOGE - 10 DOGE

11,000 DOGE - 11 DOGE

15,000 DOGE - 15 DOGE

100,000 DOGE - 100 DOGE

You can simple calculate on this site how much profit you will get:

https://percentagecalculator.net/

Yeah this is true of course. I just think its better to start with 50K, but thank you for the reply. 

you missed lot of information , how much is risky this way ? and if we have to buy dog coin before investing , thank you and good luck 

• +5 1

8 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

Great job!  

Doge IB is the best thing ever happened since slice bread.  I always envoy trading Doge on Yobit too.  So easy and fast!

I don’t know of any place, exchange or master node that can give you over 40% a year as Yobit Doge IB gives you.  Only wish Yobit would let us know how to support the team in order for them to make Doge IB lasting or year-round.  I know asking them to give money away all year round is definitely too much to ask, but if there is some sort of mutual support traders can part take, like increasing the minimum amount of each dice and number of rolls, I’m sure we can all pitch in to keep their plan going.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Investing in this way may cause a lot of risk and why not be wasted as invested, you should invest little to make sure that the method is effective

11 minutes ago, ouali92 said:

Investing in this way may cause a lot of risk and why not be wasted as invested, you should invest little to make sure that the method is effective

You should try it.  I do it all the time and always recommend it to everyone.  Yes, you can start at 1,000 Doge, but that will only yield 1 doge a day.  But it’s up to you.

• +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 3:29 PM, iloveyobit said:

you missed lot of information , how much is risky this way ? and if we have to buy dog coin before investing , thank you and good luck 

It's not much risk especially if you are already holding doge, or plan to buy and hold. You do need to have some Doge first as mentioned so yes you will have to buy some if not holding some already. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:03 AM, Silvinator said:

I recently logged into my Yobit account and this investbox no longer appears. Yobit took it off momentarily or did this option of winning with Dogecoin end? I intended to invest in this.

It's still there, just need to scroll down a bit or zoom out some. It does turn off sometimes but always comes back.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, Reviola100 said:

wait, profit everyday doge is 0.1%, and if I only invest 1000 doge every day I can only get 1 doge every day.

do you have to play dice every day? if yes means let's just say we gamble 10 times and lose 5 times with bet 1 doge per gamble, we lose 5 dogs. and everyday we only get 1 doge from investbox. it is very detrimental.

Yes need to play everyday. That's why I say 50K Doge is a good minimum as you will get at least 40 daily even if lose all 10 rolls. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, Reviola100 said:

wait, profit everyday doge is 0.1%, and if I only invest 1000 doge every day I can only get 1 doge every day.

do you have to play dice every day? if yes means let's just say we gamble 10 times and lose 5 times with bet 1 doge per gamble, we lose 5 dogs. and everyday we only get 1 doge from investbox. it is very detrimental.

Then invest 3M Doge instead 

2 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

It's not much risk especially if you are already holding doge, or plan to buy and hold. You do need to have some Doge first as mentioned so yes you will have to buy some if not holding some already. 

It's still there, just need to scroll down a bit or zoom out some. It does turn off sometimes but always comes back.

Yes need to play everyday. That's why I say 50K Doge is a good minimum as you will get at least 40 daily even if lose all 10 rolls. 

I was trying to allow all the free minds to the thinking... Why 1,000 Doge (amounts to a couple bucks) is too small to profit.

Doge IB is a symbol of real coin may come and go.  But YO is here to stay and can do twice as good.

9 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Then invest 3M Doge instead 

I was trying to allow all the free minds to the thinking... Why 1,000 Doge (amounts to a couple bucks) is too small to profit.

Doge IB is a symbol of real coin may come and go.  But YO is here to stay and can do twice as good.

Yeah me too lol. I want to keep watching YO but it seems like Yobit will take good care of this one. The 0.2% is very nice indeed so catching a good buy is critical. Kinda waiting for a drop below 0.10 

3 minutes ago, Dguy said:

3M to high for investment lets him start with like 50% of it

That is also a good amount. It's a good Investbox to use so the more you have the better. 

On 10/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, BitcoinCase said:

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."

Well its good idea to make passive income rather holding coins in the wallet. If i have more coin i will try this out it will be useful for me in future thanks for sharing it 🙂

1 minute ago, Cryptohash said:

Well its good idea to make passive income rather holding coins in the wallet. If i have more coin i will try this out it will be useful for me in future thanks for sharing it 🙂

You're welcome and You nailed it as that is the point exactly. If you hold some anyways, why not gain some % and get more for Free. Good luck in your crypto endeavours amd never hesitate to ask me if need anything. 

1 minute ago, BitcoinCase said:

Yeah me too lol. I want to keep watching YO but it seems like Yobit will take good care of this one. The 0.2% is very nice indeed so catching a good buy is critical. Kinda waiting for a drop below 0.10 

I look at YO and BTC a little bit differently.  It’s like if I buy an ounce of gold and every month it grows 6% in size (only my gold and not anyone else’s), then I don’t mind to pay a little more to get it sooner since I only plan to sell the extra 6% and not the whole ounce anyway.  It’s important to factor in the inflation so maybe I’ll just sell 3% monthly to party with 🙂

• +1 1

Just now, Dguy said:

Yea but for a starting one should start with low amount then increase 

Good also as it's best to start with what you are comfortable with. Nice consistent earnings and being comfortable about it is amazing. Having peace of mind with your investing is much needed as it can become very stressful.

3 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

You're welcome and You nailed it as that is the point exactly. If you hold some anyways, why not gain some % and get more for Free. Good luck in your crypto endeavours amd never hesitate to ask me if need anything. 

'Thanks for your support and good welcoming speech i like it 😉 just keep your good work going it will be useful to more people in crypto talk forum

2 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

I look at YO and BTC a little bit differently.  It’s like if I buy an ounce of gold and every month it grows 6% in size (only my gold and not anyone else’s), then I don’t mind to pay a little more to get it sooner since I only plan to sell the extra 6% and not the whole ounce anyway.  It’s important to factor in the inflation so maybe I’ll just sell 3% monthly to party with 🙂

Nothing wrong with that at all as it doesn't take long to get a good return. If this coin continues the way it has.....it will be real nice for you and worth keeping your strategy rolling.

1 minute ago, ashasanga said:

The only way to invest on dogecoin is to hold. At investbox i have only seen the tokens neither alt-coins nor Bitcoin, but why do you want to invest on doge anyway it stuck.

I'm always holding some so it's silly for me not to use the Investbox. I get a lot of it for free from faucets referrals and such. Doge goes in cycles kinda so it's good to buy in the 20's and hold for 60-100. While waiting for the cycle up why not get more for free in the investbox?

7 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Great tutorial brother. You showed up nicely for noobs even. Good to see someone explaining the invest box on yobit since my topic will go a bit under now. 

I sold my Doge for 33 (bought for 30 with 0.22 BTC) also, i made some 3% for 31 days on the Investbox plus 10 % on the Trade. Will buy them back at around 25-28 lets see how it goes 🙂

You meant you were not emontionally attached to your Doge? You’re cold!  Hahaha

2 minutes ago, ashasanga said:

I understand you my friend but like i said before on the investbox i have only seen tokens/ICOs not altocins there not Bitcoin to invest.

There is at the moment BTC and DOGE besides the tokens. Sometimes there is Waves and ETH too. They all come and go from time to time. 

ibdogebtc.jpg

• +5 1

1 minute ago, Nafiu50 said:

Yobit is good at all point of investing or trading I recommend you to make use of it

Yeah I know all about as I'm a member there and very active trader for nearly 4 years now 😁

1 minute ago, ashasanga said:

Oh! i never seen them, maybe i did nit pay much attention after all i just opened my account today at yobit so i think thanks are in order for you.

Ahh ok sorry buddy. Glad you joined and it's good to check the investbox daily to see if some new ones come back on again. Here to help if you need. 

11 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Haha, bro Trust me I hang on it with my full heart but the thing is i wanna make more Doge and I think I can buy him back sooner or later in the 25s-28s 🙂

Would be a sweet buyback. I'm still holding mine but 34-35 for a sell is still sweet win for me. Got mine at 27 

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, iloveyobit said:

Actually there is no risk at all.Doge coin's price cool fall down but if it does then your money will increase as doge coin.But think about what if it goes to the sky ? Then you would make a lot of money🙂