How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit

Thank you for this useful information but I was really surprised by your words, will you actually put 50,000 Doge in order to earn 40 Doge a day ??? It is a very small amount !!! If you have 50,000 Doge, you are able to trade more than 40 Doge per day.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:10 PM, xprince1996 said:

I just check it to yobit invest box but the investment plan for doge is not there. Does the yobit team remove it? Or it is not showing to me? 

Yes I have also checked few days ago the Doge coin investbox on Yobit exchange but unfortunately i have not found it on that time but maybe they are do working to fix this issue.

• +4 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:08 PM, Zentoly said:

Yes I have also checked few days ago the Doge coin investbox on Yobit exchange but unfortunately i have not found it on that time but maybe they are do working to fix this issue.

I think there was no issue to it they just remove it because even bitcoin investbox remove it also but they return it now I just hope that they will return the dogecoin investbox too.

• +2 1

It's good to see some serious money flows from Yobit investbox, but san someone tell me how much they pay for 10k doge's everyday? I will check the chart and find out how much the price for 59k doges?

I think Doge cannot able to develop their price at all.

• +3 1

Thank you for your information. I have invested another coi in the investbox on yobit. yobit is the best exchange I think as they are doing their best for the users.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, Akbor said:

Thank you for your information. I have invested another coi in the investbox on yobit. yobit is the best exchange I think as they are doing their best for the users.

Yes Yobit exchange is very best exchange and yeah all they are doing best for their all users .

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this my question can i used mobile for doing this things invest . Its will be more income for me beside get paid from cryptotalk. I hope i could buy laptop or PC later.

• +3 1

Wow, Thank you so much for your  tutorial about yobit. Now i will try the feature investbox in this platform. Hope you will be create more tutorial posts like this. Your post is very helpful. Thank you.

• +4 1

I have one question, is dogecoin an stable altcoin? Because the price us very very slow and The benefit there are not que very Big, so... I think there isnt a good financiation.

• +1 1

Its really good for us youbit exchange how much gift giving us I didn,t know about investbox now I will invest my coin to return some profit.youbit is boss.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing tutorial about Dogecoin invest box on yobit exchanger.I dont have invest in yobit invest.Now i have learn how to invest on it

• +4 1

I don't know how to dogecoin investbox on yobit exchanger. Because I have never used it before.i am interested about it.i am trying to learn about it.

• +5 1

I think the investbox in yobit is very much profitable . if any one put his doge in the yobit investbox then he may make huge profit after the end of the month.

• +1 1

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:53 PM, Sujon33 said:

Thanks for letting us know about the yobit invest box.Through this post today, I got some idea about Yobit invest box.From now on I will try to invest in the yobit invest box

mainly the investbox is very much profitable for all. anyone can make a good profit from it. the doge inbestment in the yobit investbox is very profitable.

I don’t use investing boxing opportunities, it’s more interesting for me to trade and make better percentages of earnings, thereby getting my experience.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:46 PM, BitcoinCase said:

Hello I would like to show you how to put your Doge coins in the Investbox on Yobit. 

First, I would recommend you start with a minimum of at least 50K Doge. With this you can make around 40+ Doge every day. So the more you have available to put in, the better. Sometimes the Investbox is not available so you may need to wait, but currently it's running and has been for a month or so, so it's a good time to use it. 

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."dogeinvestbox.jpg.409f8ad8badd13fed8314d344c16e3ce.jpg

Now you have made a successful Investmest. Next you will need to play Dice. So click on "Dice" tab and you will go to the page which is pictured below. You will need to do this every day to get your Investbox payment. You need to make at least 10 rolls and bet a minimum of 1 Doge per roll. Follow the steps in the picture.

DOGEDICE.jpg.ed2225113c3ae333be5f5d562584a723.jpg

Make sure to play Dice everyday before Server time and before your investment payment time. You will get 0.1% Daily of your Investment and it will Compound which is very nice if you leave it in the Investbox for a while. 

Hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask questions if you need further help!

Is this like gambling sites? I don't think that it's safe for begginer level people.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

8 hours ago, Dolpharius said:

I don’t use investing boxing opportunities, it’s more interesting for me to trade and make better percentages of earnings, thereby getting my experience.

Yes you can make more profit in trading more than investment specially in Yobit investbox, but you can try some investment on it you need just to choose the good Coins like doge waves or bitcoin if you have a big amount

You have carefully and step-by-step explain how to use and invest on investbox on yobit. Also I would like to add some more tips or clue before you place your coin or token in the investbox. Make sure to always check the value of your coin while it is on investbox, sometime the value dropped while it is locked in there. So to avoid losses make sure to always check the market and release your coins and tokens if you think a bearish market is already happening.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Yobit exchange has created so many opportunities to earn money. There is yobit investbox to make extra cash for us. To be eligible to earn certain % by investing verity of different coins on the yobit exchange, you can chose the best investments plan for you.

yes i have played dice for 10 times and try to invest.but i have only 5k doge available on yobit so my daily payment will be only 5 doge.very little amount. i am making some balance then i should make investbox.

Wow, amazing tutorial about yobit investbox. I also want use yobit investbox but I want to invest USD not dogecoin because dogecoin investment is not profitable in yobit investbox. They give only 0.1%, which is very low.