Play games for free crypto - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

OK I understand you, so Google cannot do the security of avoiding scam projects because they only need to do the business with any platform right! So then it's our responsibilities to be aware.

That's what i meant. People must be aware if they really want to earn money in crypto. If we're just depend on what we knew, we can't be successful here because crypto are improving day by day so our knowledge need to improve too.

7 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

Actually, I have never tried this type of game app before, but I think these apps are fraudulent, and unrealistic, I think all of these apps are to defraud people and make them download it on their phones.

Just look for some reviews or ask some experts about that app for you to know if those apps are really legit paying so you will not end up wasting your time and effort. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Also we are not sure because most of the apps that said it pays are fake and have fake reviews so we will end up wasting our time. 

I think much better if we ask some expert about legit paying apps. 

You can try to download cointiply app and see paying games there. This app is legit but what I know is that they are not that profitable but can be use for leisure. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Raven said:

That's what i meant. People must be aware if they really want to earn money in crypto. If we're just depend on what we knew, we can't be successful here because crypto are improving day by day so our knowledge need to improve too.

You are right, we don't have to be satisfied with the knowledge that's we have in crypto, but we need to be increased knowledge as the new crypto strategies are increased everyday. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I want to tell you at the beginning that your post is not in the correct section and that the section for this post is the Applications section As for the games applications, I have tried many of them and they were all a waste of time or fraudulent and their profits were few, therefore I do not advise you to use them at all. You should search for sites that provide good profits in return for easy and simple work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

It is true that there is so many games and apps in google play store,by which we can earn crypto currency.I was also able to earning from a very good number of them.Just like Cryptopop,Bitcoin Blast,Stormplay,Free Litecoin,Free bitcoincas,cointiply etc all are legit.But one think i will like to share with you is none of these app's or game's payment could satisfied me.They pay very very low amount which literally have no uses.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:35 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Much better to ask some people who really know some legit paying apps so we will never end up wasting our time putting our attention to not legit paying app. 

Well, that's true mate, get some information to other people so that we can now if what site is legit paying some profit from their members by participating in their platform.

In general, it seems to me that developers underestimate such a way of monetization as paying cryptocurrency to players. What prevents spending money allocated for advertising on payments to players. I am sure that this will attract much more people and some of them will remain

In my opinion, most games are scammers. they dont pay at all even when you do all they ask.

a few percentage are really legit paying, but always research first so you will not end up wasting your time and effort in fake games.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:50 PM, chrislynn said:

Many young boys and girls now hobbies to played online games and then earns some free money from that games and we now have many online games for which we are paid some fixed rewards for completing that games tasks so play and earns from crypto market .

I know some games which pays u real btc  u will search it easily on playstore or apple store Game named as"" coin earn and similar game named as btc earn try to search on playstore

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Yes, there are a lot of legit games and application in the playstore which will pay you for real but the payments are very low. Recently I have played one game merge cats where I earned $0.5 in a day. So it's better to work for this forum because using faucet sites and applications are waste of time.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

there is a lot of games or a lot of different games  that we can earn some crypto currency  in play store but as you said there is no evidence yet, as a advice if you would like to try any game that can give crypto currency you can create some other account for you to try it don't use your real account because it can be a scam that make your account gone.

BetFury                                                   

The applications in play store that giving free bitcoin etc are all waste of time. They just making these kind of games for their own only. You download and played their game, they get payed. You while playing their games, you are using large amount of time but low rewards. Instead its better to focus your time here in Cryptotalk, because it surely gives you a reward that both of you will benefit.

BetFury                                                   

There are  most numbers of game are available in the play store. we can play  them and earn some satoshi, but you cannot make good profits from these applications, which is a waste of time .

play store There are some games from which crypto money can be earned.  I don't think play store games are enough to earn crypto money.  So I think it is not profitable to earn crtpto money from play store games.  If you want to earn some money then you can play these games.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:27 PM, kizz said:

There are many games that said that they will give you free crypto but most of them are scams and not legitimate sites. Do not fall for it easily, maybe there are legitimate apps but they will give you a little amount of crypto.

That's right most of those are scam app which you will only waste your time playing their games and end up getting nothing. 

I experienced many of those before that's why I stopped playing some crypto app or games. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are many games that give cryptocurrencies in exchange for playing with them or when you progress in the stages of play. The matter is not limited to games, for example, there are browsers such as the Brave Browser.
And other applications.

There are apps on play store you can download that gives Satoshi when playing it. Bitcoin blast and bitcoin block are some of such app but the rate at which they pay is low.

On 6/29/2020 at 2:31 AM, Izeal said:

Yes, there are a lot of legit games and application in the playstore which will pay you for real but the payments are very low. Recently I have played one game merge cats where I earned $0.5 in a day. So it's better to work for this forum because using faucet sites and applications are waste of time.

Actually not all apps or games that said they pay crypto to those who play their app are legit. 

There are some scam app which you need to avoid playing so you will not end up wasting your time. 

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

You are right friend I also saw many games in the play store that says you earn cryptotalk but I can't earn anything on those game all is fake I just try some games and can't earn anything so in my opinion it's just vested of the time 

Most of these games are fake. When i first introduced to the crypto world it was those game and faucet. I try to make money from those mini games but failed though there was very few that actually pay but it was very little. It takes me a long time to figure out how this works.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

there are the same number of games in the PlayStore as there are more tricks and fakes. I downloaded a great deal of games from Playstore that can be earned on crypto yet while moving installment, it doesn't go to wallet. I am aware of an application sump in the playstore where you can play a limited quantity of BTC winning while at the same time messing around.

You have to check the veracity of these games, there are a lot of them trying to cheat and scam.
Try to access reliable sites

There are games that give digital currencies, but in small quantities and are not of real value, so if the goal is to spend time and entertainment, then playing with them is okay. But if the goal is to collect currencies, I do not see any actual result from them,
There are more effective ways to achieve more and more profits.

The reward of crypto in playing games are quite less than usual. And it's a waste of time. They pay a tiny amount which is not worthy for anything. That's why it's a waste of time. In that time we can invest our time and currency in some trading or investment project. That will be more effective than playing games. So i will never recommend someone to depend on the gaming apps.