Play games for free crypto - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

On 4/16/2020 at 8:37 PM, vincedig said:

Yeah dear there are so much application and games which to play onluen tham and earn some form of money in faucet.  But in my thinking use of games lit of time wasted and not much money received. 

Mostly are scam app or games so much better to have a background first if they are legit paying to avoid wasting your time playing their games. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, Raven said:

I tried daily raffle but it is too hard to win in this game. I really want to earn huge money in crypto currency and i am willing to play it as long as they pay me well. 

Yeah daily raffale takes to much to win the loto, but try to have so meany referrals and when they win you will get big referral income, but have you tried electronium cloud mining and pi network cloud mining apps, they are good they don't take time only cloud mining's try the,.

Yes. There are many gaming apps are available in the google  playstore. Even some of them also pay us cryptocurrencies. I also tried few games. But unfortunately the reward is too low and you cannot earn even a dollar per day. So I will say don't waste your time in these. Instead of these just do tradings online and you will be able to earn much more. 

Edited by Saj555

Those games will definitely have legitimate and honest pay games. but not all. The evidence and profit they speak are rather vague. I find playing games and getting free cryptocurrencies time consuming and useless. spend a lot of time but not necessarily get $ 1 / day.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

When you play those games, you'll be viewing some ads, which those ads you'll be sharing the profit generated from those ads which is not that high its just like faucets. But not all games are legit some might be scammers.

If there really are games that do not allow to win some cryptocurrencies just like the apps but personally I do not recommend them since their profits are few and the minimum withdrawal is very high so that is to waste time for me if you do not have a very large referral network

Its really very good way to earn free crypto coins just by playing games but for that also we need to identify the legit sites and apps which will provide us with such earning without any scams for a long time.

16 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah daily raffale takes to much to win the loto, but try to have so meany referrals and when they win you will get big referral income, but have you tried electronium cloud mining and pi network cloud mining apps, they are good they don't take time only cloud mining's try the,.

It is also hard to get some referrals mate. You can invite someone in your business if you didn't even win on your business. What about electronium cloud mining? Do you found it as legit app or site? 

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

When you play those games, you'll be viewing some ads, which those ads you'll be sharing the profit generated from those ads which is not that high its just like faucets. But not all games are legit some might be scammers.

Yes, i knew that not all the games are legit because i already tried some scam games and its very frustrating. My goal in crypto is to earn so much money so if that games in crypto can give me money i am very willing to spend my time doing it. 

9 hours ago, Raven said:

It is also hard to get some referrals mate. You can invite someone in your business if you didn't even win on your business. What about electronium cloud mining? Do you found it as legit app or site? 

Electronimum is an app used for cloud mining and its good, but it takes to much minutes to create an account, i prefer to watch youtube videos, and if you have familys phone you can use your referral links and mine with there phone its best thing. 

i guess 90% of those games and apps are just wasting time because they give small amount of coins and they have a huge minimum for withdrawal, technically a lot of users wont be able to withdraw.

19 hours ago, betelihem said:

Electronimum is an app used for cloud mining and its good, but it takes to much minutes to create an account, i prefer to watch youtube videos, and if you have familys phone you can use your referral links and mine with there phone its best thing. 

I think using same IP's on it are prohibited because it is crypto currency. If we used our family's phone, it could tract by same IP's because we just using one internet. 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

There are many game application and website that they offer free coins, but not all them are legit or pay! the majority of them dont pay and also at the end you lost your time for nothing.

That's right. 

I tried those app which say that they are legit paying but end up wasting my time and effort because those are fake and scam app. 

Much better to have a background check first before trying those apps for you to avoid getting scam. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There is many application that you can install free from play store and earn crypto from it but in general not a play game but they give you just task to do like watch video and like or follow comment and you can earn some satoshi not to much but it's pay in general 

8 hours ago, Raven said:

I think using same IP's on it are prohibited because it is crypto currency. If we used our family's phone, it could tract by same IP's because we just using one internet. 

No use VPN or mobile data they will never track you, most apps allow using same pi, only your phone pi is needed, and all they want is so meany users, believe me it works because i am using it.

11 hours ago, betelihem said:

No use VPN or mobile data they will never track you, most apps allow using same pi, only your phone pi is needed, and all they want is so meany users, believe me it works because i am using it.

I think i'm pass for doing it. I don't really want to used vpn because sometimes vpn banned your sim card for some reason and i have so many used of my sim card and if i lost this, i'll also lost it too. I think i'm satisfied for playing some legit games on play store to gain money in crypto. 

On these games, no one earns except the owners, you can not even spend your time on them because often these applications are created very much so that users do not write negative reviews about them.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, UT2001 said:

I have played some of these games and yes you can tiny amounts of a coin in return for watching a lot of ads and playing some basic games. If that is your idea of efficient days then give it a go.

I don't like playing games sometimes the coins that were giving are not even in market or existing in the cryptoworld market

I think that the games that claim to give free crypto are all fake they just lie to get more people to play their games so that they can earn money from advertisments so I don't think you should trust any of those games.

I always say that I do not trust these games, and even if it is an honest site, the lost time is much more than that and wasting the effort as well, I do not recommend anyone with these games.

Most games in playstore are just simulators and they don`t pay crypto for playing, but there are some crypto start ups which really let earn crypto playing like Verasity or AMGO

• +1 1

Playing games to earn Crypto will possibly takeout most of your time doing them, as it will need enormous amount if time, as to generate upto the minimum threshold, as if playing this games is ok for you, then take it and earn from it

• +2 1

Dear friend thanks for your information.now i download this game. Hope your infraction is hapleful for me. If you have any more option please teach me  thanks    

On 4/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

I was playing the satoshi snake game where I was earning satoshis by playing snake game, but the game was really wasting my time because it was scammer, they asking for deposit once you need to withdraw.

• +1 1

My friend, you cannot consider all of these games as legitimate, there is sincere and fraudulent, but even if these games are honest, they pay very small amounts, so they are a waste of time and we can work inside sites that pay very acceptable amounts