Play games for free crypto - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

There are games that are profitable and legitimate and have been pushed continuously for years and there are deceptive games and a fraud, so you must be careful and make sure before playing in any game

THINK POSITIVE

8 hours ago, Binjit said:

I know many playing game application on play store for free earning crypto but most of game is legit
and paying but little amount if you have patience for it then you can use it they are paying

Yes, i am very willing to play these games as long as i can benefit to it because my purpose on crypto currency is to earn money what ever it takes(but not in gambling because it is very risky to do). 

Personally I'm not going to spent hours playing games I don't like just for a small reward of a few satoshi in value. I've seen many games that demand to pay up front to begin playing and I won't do that. I prefer to buy a good game instead and spent my time with it for entertaining purposes instead. Most games claiming to bring profits are looking like a trap, as after a while they ask for payments. I've tried cryptodozer and I don't recommend it, for profit purposes. I would recommend it though as a game to pass your time, still you will have to pay after a while. I used to profit from a game Bethereum had and in the past from gnation, but both these are shut down for now.

i don't like playing games for a long time .and getting a small amount is just irritating.there are many games available who claim to guve some crypto cojns after olaying and crossing the levels

There are many games in playstore and they real paying but the problem its because they pay amount. You will play for sometime and watching ads every time while playing but you will earn not more than 500 satoshi per day.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My friend in my little experience , many of this app mobile is a scammers , work hard and you want to withdraw your profit , didn’t sent you nothing , this is not . And when you find a good app can give your your money , the profit is really low , for that i suggest my friend to focus in this forum.

There are some games there that you can really earn free crypto,like bitcoin blast,cryptopop,bitcoin blocks,cryptoword and popstellar,but all of them only gives very small amount and spend most of your time before you can earn big. 

That's a good way friend. You're trying to bribe a person for the information. Well that's a good idea every one is here to earn and know more how to get various ither ways to earn cryptocurrencies. To the beat of my knowledge there are no games that provide you with crypto 

Well personally I have spent sometime trying out those games you talked about seeing on the play store after sometime of trying them out I never got paid it all just a waste of time.

Well with what I heard there are many games which you can play and earn cryptocurrencies, but most of them seems to be scam because, you play and earn nothing in return, and also some which pays , pays very Little, so I think the legit ones are few.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Various apps and a lot of websites can be seen. Those people show greed to give cryptocurrency.
But the truth is, none of them pay properly. but we do their work and make them profitable

It is true what several users say in response to this publication, they earn crumbs, but it is up to everyone, however every month there is a new opportunity that we must take advantage of.

My friend, it is almost impossible to get crypto from the games, and if there is, the profit rate per day is very little. To be able to withdraw, you will need a long time. This is my personal opinion.

• +5 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:39 PM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

I think that there are games that let you earn free cryptocurrencies but I fhink that the others are scams only. I hope that they will be trusted so that the people that sill try to play that game can earn and  that is great becaus eyou can cryptocurrency while playing. 

11 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend, these are not going to win crumbs. My friend will waste a lot of time to get about 10,000 Satoshi. I think it is better to publish 30 posts per day and you will earn at the end of the month 900 thousand Satoshi

That's right but i really want to earn huge amount money in crypto so i am willing to take the risk of playing those games as long as they pay me exactly. I want to explore crypto so i think i should do playing this games too. 

3 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that there are games that let you earn free cryptocurrencies but I fhink that the others are scams only. I hope that they will be trusted so that the people that sill try to play that game can earn and  that is great becaus eyou can cryptocurrency while playing. 

Yes, i think so. That's why i made this post to loom for sone legit games that could pay me extra digital currencies. I really want to play games that's why i'm really into it. As long as i can benefit to that certain game, i am willing to do it. 

On 4/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear I earn from the some legit apps like Bitcoin cash and honey Gian. Such type of apps pay amount and withdraw option. But infact not payuch amount like this forum. Earning apps pay in some faucet. Earning through application or game I think it is waste of time because earning is too low.

You're lucky enough if you found apps or games that really pay. 

Mostly I encountered fake and what they doing is scamming people who use their app. 

That's why I stopped playing those. 

Just a waste of time. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In my early days when i wasted my time in faucets and PTC sites, i gave a try to few crypto mining games that promised good rewards. But to be honest they were not much fruitful. The amount you can earn was very low and they also required some large investments to start earning anything good and since then i have kept my distance from such games because for me they are a waste of time.

468x60-3.png

According to me I don't prefer to earn Cryptocurrency from playing game because still now very low games are available about Cryptocurrency and that all game paying very low amount of coins, so Cryptotalk is more better than online Crypto games.

Yeah you can earn cryptocurrencies by playing games but it not a a good way to earn crypto because they pays you very little amount of money. It's good for just time pass. So instead to wasting your time in playing games it's better to learn trading and earn big.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

There are some legit apps, but they don't pay you that much, but if you want to try some.. try bfast bfree and daily raffle and also freebitcoin and blockchain game pays.

12 hours ago, betelihem said:

There are some legit apps, but they don't pay you that much, but if you want to try some.. try bfast bfree and daily raffle and also freebitcoin and blockchain game pays.

I tried daily raffle but it is too hard to win in this game. I really want to earn huge money in crypto currency and i am willing to play it as long as they pay me well. 

Gaming industries have found that crypto world is the heaven. Now there are so many genuine gaming platforms in this world which pay the amounts for you just by playing the games. I think it is the fun for earning money by playing the games. 

Yes i have heard about such app which pays bitcoin in exchange of playing games and other task too. But the problem is that it oays too little aboumt of satoshi. Thats why i consider these apps and sites  total waste of time.