Play games for free crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

On 4/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

There are numbers  of game are available  on the play store   we can play  them and earn some satohis. But  I am not satisfied  with  these games as all of these are paying  very  less amount. 

The worst most of them are scam app which may cause for you to waste your time playing because they will not really pay your for what you contributed to their game. 

So my advice make sure first if they are legit paying app. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes my friend but they give

Skittle amount of satoshi and you 

Need to play a lot o reach withdraw amount so you will loss your time

There may be possible some games which will be paying Crypto on playing. But I think that this platform will be giving very little Crypto. This amount of Crypto will be not beneficial For us. But if you still want to play you can

There are some of these games that are legit such as bitcoin aliens, an they are fun to play and you do get paid out. Some of them are direct to your wallet and some use coinbase. there are however, many that are not legit and they are just scams. In this case you will notice it from the comments on the playstore. I think that these are good to pass time when you are doing nothing, but not very profitable if you want to use as a proper way to earn.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/16/2020 at 2:13 PM, kirubel said:

Yeah they pay, but not all of them pays, let met tel you some gaming apps that pays you

bitcoinblast.. its like kandycrash 

bfastbree.... spin and earn

blockchain... adding blocks to earn

cryptopop... same like kandycrush this app have a lots of apps that pays with diff coins.

try them they will pay you good coins, but i prefer faucet apps they pay more than the sites faucets.

I need to try these games so that i can earn extra bitcoin but like what you said you prefer faucet to earn some bitcoin i think it is worth to try that also. I love playing games that's why i need to try what you mentioned above. Thanks for sharing this mate.

All games that offer cryptocurrencies are not legal. I have had many experiences with these games such as: A game of opening funds and answering questions to win bitcoin I was unable to withdraw currencies from this game so I do not advise you to waste your time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, magd said:

All games that offer cryptocurrencies are not legal. I have had many experiences with these games such as: A game of opening funds and answering questions to win bitcoin I was unable to withdraw currencies from this game so I do not advise you to waste your time

Thanks for sharing this mate, i am thinking that i should give it a try because i like playing mobile games. I think i will go for your advice that i should not waste my time for those games if i cannot withdraw those bitcoin.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Some of these games are scam, so be careful. However, other trusted games give small amount of cryptocurrencies and it is not worth it.

Only few games in Google plays store are actually paying most of them are Fake application but if your interested try Bitcoin Blast and Bitcoin Cash this to application is paying I used them before.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think it's not a good way to earn bitcoin ! because I don't think there is a trusted websites that's pay for us just from playing games ! 

On 4/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

There are numbers  of game are available  on the play store   we can play  them and earn some satohis. But  I am not satisfied  with  these games as all of these are paying  very  less amount. 

Also most of them are scam app so you will end up losing your time and effort. 

Much better if you do some research to know if the app is legit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, not only games, but some apps are paying some cryptocurrency like PI app, this PI app is a cloud mining app for the PI network coin and many people are now using it but this PI coin is not totally released by the market but it has a current value of $0.3.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:15 AM, Sentry said:

Based on experience and on reviews that I read? No, playing games for free crypto isn't recommended. It is just like you're getting cryptos with a crypto faucet. It ain't worth your time, you're just gonna waste your time on it. I suggest that you post here in the forum to get some funds and then use that funds to invest on trading.

Indeed right now playing games to profit is just a joke. Somehow we read that there are apps and dapps released but most of them require at some point to deposit to be able to keep moving. So they are mostly traps that claim to be paying. I'm not even considering spending 1 cent in any blockchain game especially ones that have such claims. If I find such an opportunity though, and have proof I will make a post on the forum the same day.

On 4/16/2020 at 6:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Those games are waste of time they reward you if you play game but the reward is very little some are legit but it is waste of energy I urge you to disregard them. And spend time here.

I've heard about this before. There are a large number of these games that offer you Satoshi or any currency in exchange for play and you get them after they reach the minimum withdrawal limit. The majority of games are not real because they use you to only get views and earn from you and others leave, but a small percentage and you have to increase the level every time

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't think there are such games which pays you alot i have spend almost week and got 0.14$ and i regret it i have spent a week for nothing i suggest you not to try anything like that they are all fake they will show u ads and they keep on earning but we were just hoping that we might be lucky and we can get it . These are all time consuming apps i suggest you to post here instead of playing such games

On 4/16/2020 at 1:39 PM, Raven said:

Yes they will offer gains through cryptocurrency in order for you to download the app and try it. It some sort of sales talk but once you downloaded it and use it you will earn btcs for sure not as many as this forum give and it will be not worth it of your time. 

17 hours ago, Gooooku said:

I don't think there are such games which pays you alot i have spend almost week and got 0.14$ and i regret it i have spent a week for nothing i suggest you not to try anything like that they are all fake they will show u ads and they keep on earning but we were just hoping that we might be lucky and we can get it . These are all time consuming apps i suggest you to post here instead of playing such games

That's right mate, playing for free Cryptocurrency is just a waste of time if you have no luck in yourself. I honestly don't have a goodluck in playing games that's why i prefer working like posting to earn some profit.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:54 PM, yaser musa said:

I guess there is no game app or any other ad on the phone that gives you enough cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is considered a time consumption only.
Most of these applications are ad-based.
I tried a lot and now I am sure that there is no application that gives you enough crypto

That's right and if you found some app mostly they are scam so you will end up wasting your time. 

Much better if you don't try those but still focus on this forum for you to earn more. 

I didn't think by using This kind of games we can make a good amount of earning , First of all I sure that there is very limited amount of earning in such kind of games . I prefer to join Airdrops and bounty as compared to This kind of games .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well bro there are many games available that claims to pay Crypto but keep in mind that many of them are scam and only some are really paying and if they pays they pays very lesss amount even if you play them for mant hours. So they are just for time pass in my opinion and i don't suggest you too use them. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yeah most of the applications pay you well when your reach their minimum withdraw amount and after you verified your account but you have to earn more points and you should be more stable in one application.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:30 AM, guatazoo said:

I was playing the satoshi snake game where I was earning satoshis by playing snake game, but the game was really wasting my time because it was scammer, they asking for deposit once you need to withdraw.

I just want to remind you about this, not all of the applications in the play store are legit, some of it are legit but not all of it because some of them will just give you lots of profit at first but it is too hard to reach the minimum withdrawal fee. It means it is just a waste of time. Do research first before do some action in cryptos.

It is true that you should consider those apps not trustable at all and require such proven statements.

You can check many of them on the apps page at google play store most of the times.

Also they pay you very low in terms of online faucets and so on where you also play games on a specific website and provide you a small income. But that's most why those games are not worth the time spent for them in my opinion.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, there are many games through which you can get cryptocurrencies, but in very small amounts and not worth much money

Life is great and enjoy it