Play games for free crypto - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

There are many games that said that they will give you free crypto but most of them are scams and not legitimate sites. Do not fall for it easily, maybe there are legitimate apps but they will give you a little amount of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Yeah they pay, but not all of them pays, let met tel you some gaming apps that pays you

bitcoinblast.. its like kandycrash 

bfastbree.... spin and earn

blockchain... adding blocks to earn

cryptopop... same like kandycrush this app have a lots of apps that pays with diff coins.

try them they will pay you good coins, but i prefer faucet apps they pay more than the sites faucets.

How you found these games as a legit application that can give you free bitcoin in play store? Did you earn from this application?  Is it profitable or not? 

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Play store we found so many crypto games app, and they says they pay in crypto currency, yes they pays crypto coins but unfortunately this earnings are not much more, its just little bit of coins and in my opinion this games are not profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

There are many game application and website that they offer free coins, but not all them are legit or pay! the majority of them dont pay and also at the end you lost your time for nothing.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Yeah i earn from them, i am also playing to earn from them, i see them on youtube video there is one girl that posts legit ways of earning bitcoins and, they are all legit, i like them because they have low withdrawal limits. the games pay you less money but instead of playing non paying games i prefer this games, and i install the games on my lil brothers phone and they play it for me, but the faucets are best, they are good and easy to earn from them.

Thanks! I'll try to download some application from play store later but could you give me some legit application that could give me extra satoshi? Because i prefer to earn bitcoin than other currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

There are numbers  of game are available  on the play store   we can play  them and earn some satohis. But  I am not satisfied  with  these games as all of these are paying  very  less amount. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There are a lot of games and applications that you can earn from, such as the freebitcoin application, but you cannot make good profits from these applications, which is a waste of time my friend

I also play many games and use many apps to earn money but it is very difficult to earn from these sites. Many of these are scams and fake sites. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have not seen any games that pays cryptocurrency if you win so I don't have any idea about this topic but definitely I can sayif you want some bitcoins for your work then this campaign is the best platform I don't think so any other platform will give you such amount of bitcoins as you are getting hereso make yourself more comfortable and knowledgeable so that when you are going to give any contents it will help every member and also it will improve your imagination power so that on next time you will give more effective content.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

My friend does not advise you about these games because they are a waste of time, you may find games in the Play Store that pay you but give you only a few Satoshi, that most of the games are low-gain and not profitable

• -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Many games are available in online which are legit games not a scam but app which are given on play store i have no information regarding these apps are real or scam because now many apps are scam because people demanding few fee before withdrawal its means these are scam apps. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes there are legit crypto games in play store that pays for completing some challenges in the game but the earnings are very small and I consider term to be a waste of time for someone who really wants to do big in crypto.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

That is very hard to believe, I once played a game producing crypto but it took so long to produce it like a faucet and waste time. but I'm sure you can find a platform and game to get crypto with a lot.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are 2 issues I want to clarify with you.
1. games are not all legal, there will definitely be scams, to be thoroughly investigated
2. The game has never paid a high profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Yes indeed there are many, many of these games that you pay for the people you play with, but compared to the time taken to play and the money paid, we find that it is not worth trying even

• +2 2

9 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Yes indeed there are many, many of these games that you pay for the people you play with, but compared to the time taken to play and the money paid, we find that it is not worth trying even

As long as i can benefit in that game, i'm willing to do it because every opportunities are blessings for us to earn huge money in crypto currency. That's the best thing we could do to earn money, work hard. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

i myself have seen plenty of those amd i must warn you that they are completely waste your precious time so try to stay away frim them and do something more fruitful 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Many thanks to you for sharing such a beautiful information with us.  But I haven't got any legit yet I hope I can make good money by legit but I need to know more

• +1 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate , you ask a good question because many people say that they are earning cryptocurrency from playing games to her mobile but they not give the payment proof. I say playing games to our mobile is a wasting of time.

You think so? But many people here in this forum said that you could earn crypto currency from these games in play store? Is it true? As long as i earn from that application, i am willing to do it because my goal in crypto is to earn huge amount of money. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

59 minutes ago, mbilalgsher said:

i myself have seen plenty of those amd i must warn you that they are completely waste your precious time so try to stay away frim them and do something more fruitful 

Why would i stay away from this games? They said i could earn money from it so what is the point of not doing it right?  As long as i earn from this games, i am willing to make an effort for doing it. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

There are few mining games that i have tried and they were legit. You count exchange the digital game currency into real crypto currency but the issue was the amount of rewards. I didnot see it as much productive and the electricity costs would be higher than the rewards.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

468x60-3.png

7 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

yeah they are real legit but you cant get big ammount only small one about 100 satochi per day or somthing like that and this is not i wining this is i loss of time bro so dont download it my brother 

For me, as long as i can earn on these games, i am willing to spent my time doing it because every opportunities in crypto currencies are not permanent so lets grab these opportunity to earn bitcoins. 

There are sites that pays regularly crypto fof playing games on their site or application. Just that the profit are not up to the stage you think, very low satoshi in return. 

• -2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Playing games to win is good since you earn money while having fun, despite not being profitable it serves to hang out, it would be good to see an RPG game, which pays in cryptocurrencies to play perhaps in the future.