I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, malik6314193 said:

I was suffering with this problem. It is very hard for me to find unread topics but now i can do. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

His post really helps a lot that's why beginners should read that or other members who don't know that yet. I already know that but still thanks for sharing so the others will finally know that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We are able to additionally make use of kind through to create the actual looking associated with subjects simpler to discover. I'm utilizing it occasionally to consider a few subject which i desired to possess my personal respond along with.

• +1 1

Thank you for this vital information you have the really made a helpful topic and I hope many of us benefit from this especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum, I really appreciate your efforts towards the explanation.

Thank you for this, I have also found it but some times it redirects me to topic that I have already read so I don't use this button. I think that it treats new comments as unread too.

• +1 1

I am amazed and very thenkful for this post becuase I was not known this to me and it will be of grave help and thank you friend for this trully great content. I hope to see more valuaeble articles comning from you and I too wish too manage and become this helpful member of the community.

• +1 1

sadly this not works everytime last time i almost posted on a same page i posted already so try to remember sometimes the last title you readed or commented so you wont dealing something for spamming hopefully cryptotalk will fix this small but annoying problem.

• +3 1

Yeah, this option will help a lot to find new topic, I think it is more beneficial because if you post posts in good topic then you can get more reputation. So, find new topic and give useful information.

But mostly I have found that Russian sections are more in the unread topic than the English. So, all the member should work hard and post at least 2-3 topics daily.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm sorry but this is no reason to ask for other members to give you a like. Try to be useful with your posts and provide new information on cryptocurrencies and help the forum grow. I can make ten posts right now about the buttons I have found. Would this make me someone that deserves higher reputation? Be reasonable please. I am new and have only given likes so far but your posts is not worth to increase your reputation.

• +3 1

ofcource many , this is really awesome option available here . mostly time I see unread or unreply topic on Main page of each section .

we just search topic realted to time , then we will unread topic for comments .

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think this tip will be very useful for some users, which like any content and they want to read all topics. Cryptotalk has many interesting features and it`s great to be a part of this community 

On 9/18/2020 at 9:20 AM, gourav789 said:

ofcource many , this is really awesome option available here . mostly time I see unread or unreply topic on Main page of each section .

we just search topic realted to time , then we will unread topic for comments .

@gourav789 you can also check out different members profile where they comment on different topic but we dont comment on those topic yet.. Also you can use this feature that go all section and click on the option of short by and there you can find most replies, most view,recently post.. If you use this feature then you also can find out unread topic.. Best of luck for THIS              

• +1 1

That's right my friend, this way you can get unread posts easily

This feature helps us a lot and organizes our time

I spent a lot of time reaching new topics

Thank you, my friend, for this information

It is not that hard to find this section bro, It is easily visible the page is directlyseen from the web well this forum ia a good place to earn money and knowledge no denial in that 

• +1 1

Very thankful you my brother, I haven't found yet about this button and it's useful. It may be helpful on us when we post  one or two comments on same topic.If we post comments on same topic again the result will be on warning points. Be careful..... 

🖤🖤DROP ME ON HEARTFUL REACTIONS❤❤

• +1 1

It's so simple I myself i know about that if a post is black so it's mean I have commented on the post so I don't need to again comment because it cause some warning points and when it's white so mean I didn't comment on that before so then I can comment it's like that. 

• +2 1

For this option is available and through it you can access all unread topics, but I recommend a different strategy.

You works every day in a different department and chooses the option to classify by title or date And proceed, and so your activity will be distributed in all sections of the forum, and there are many topics that can be answered

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This button is very hard to miss as it is right bellow of our reply. I found this after my first reply but I had to stop using after a while because it only directs to the post that was recently updated, I would prefer to direct me to the next new post that I haven't read.

The forum, in general, its tools are exciting, but at the same time clear and easy to use for anyone, and this matter has been taken into account, and compared to, for example, Bitcoin Tok, I see it better than it in stages, where CryptoTalk is characterized by modernity and stumbling, unlike Bitcoin Talk, which is characterized by monotony and tools that are incomprehensible or unclear.

• +2 1

After joining this forum this is the problem i have been facing.I didn't knew that there is a way to solve this problem.So thank you for your information.It helped me a lot and will surely help others who found difficulty in this.

• +1 1

Is it also possible to get an overview of my own postings and posting I started. I tried the my activities part but it will not display anything. 

It was difficult to find new posts on this forum when I joined this forum because not everyone was posting daily but now number of posts on this forum has increased and finding unread posts is becoming easy

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

LOL I have never thought of that. I generally click "sort by" and pick the most current subjects and remark on them since they are likely uninitiated. 

A debt of gratitude is in order for your technique incidentally.

Quite interesting information, I think it will help a lot. I will also use it now. Successful investments and posts!!! 😃

Edited by Denny7
  • +1 1