I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I have found the button where we can find all the unread topics.

Thank you buddy for making this finding it easy as there was lot of issue as many topics were repeated and many were useless so now after this it will be easy to get to the unread and useful posts.

• +1 1

This was very helpful. to be honest I don't even remember seeing it before, as I don't scroll the page all the way down. So I've missed it. I will use it and hopefully this will save some time.

this is beneficial for us to make click on unread topics and then write your posts on unread topics. Are really amazing feature of crypto talk forum to making more quality posts and got more likes from crypto talk forum. So make sure you posts on each day. 

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

Thank you my friend always surprise us with your helpful posts
Everyone can also distinguish between the post that was commented on or the post that was not commented on from the color of the conversation signal, when it is dark, meaning that the post has been commented on.
If it was light, that is, the post was not commented on

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing friend, sometimes its hard to find topics to reply but the good thing its because there are many features that can help us in the forum to find new topics that we have not yet commenting them.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes friend, unread content and mark site read, this both feature is great feature of this forum and let me know you start date option is also very good this feature helping us to find good topics by dates.

• +3 1

On 4/13/2020 at 2:13 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I have found where the button  located on clicking we can find all the unread  topics.  Scroll  down at the bottom of each  section in the right  corner you can find there two options no. 1 is * unread content . no. 2 Mark site read.you have to click on unread  content.  Here you can found  all unread topics in the same list there.

If you fine my post  useful  make me smile  with 💟 thank you.

Ow, that's new to me. I always finding how can I manage to find those unread messages and because of your post, I finally know it. Thanks for sharing it to us. It is very convenient and useful. I hope other users or members will also find this topic because it is important that they know it.

• +4 1

Unfortunately I did not find the property you are talking about and now I have ended up making my account random, I hope you put a picture of the solution in your topic.

• +1 2

Exactly the button described above is helpful for the users to see the unread contents and there is also one more way which shows the topic in which the comments have been done by highlighting such topics by black mark in the chat box stated besides every topics.

• +3 1

Actually I have found this earlier so it's not beneficial for me.  But for the new one all out there will be benefited from this. Because they may not found it and have to face little difficulty in posting comment.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this important topic..i think.most of the people Don't know about this topic.

Your topic is really helpful for me and others.  

• +2 1

thank you for sharing useful thing.yes i too noticed it earlier and found that it is just indicating about yhe read and unread topics so that we can vet the idea to write comment over the topics and this feature is really usefull for all to identify

• +2 1

Very good so that there is no problem in the long search for unread topics I will also add a good way to find the topics of the month by arranging according to the start date because it is good to read new posts and discuss them

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you for sharing this information it did get quite tedious to have to sort through all of the topics in order to find the one that i did not reply to to make my post in that topic and it is good to see that they now have a way that yo can separate the two. This will make it a lot easier for the users to maximize their time spent on the forum and not have to sort through everything.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is very useful to anyone new in this forum or anyone who is having trouble finding unread topics as this will help them easily locate topics to post comments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

7 minutes ago, Bruno52 said:

This is very useful to anyone new in this forum or anyone who is having trouble finding unread topics as this will help them easily locate topics to post comments.

I agree with you, as basically the forum is dedicated to the people and as such having to openly point our this features which the forum has kind if provides is really going to go a long way as to establish the activities here, in the platform

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's all is good. But that button doesn't really work. Firat i use to comment like that only but i saw once that the repeated comments are appearing and unread contents are still not available so everytime when i comment i just search it from the section directly.

• +2 1

Honestly I did not get it correctly. Did you mean we have to scroll down the page to find the unread posts on this forum ? If you can, please kindly include an illustrative screenshots on your topics so that we can get the things correctly. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend I knew about it when I joined the forum but I think not all members know about it 
with this button we can be up to date with all new posts and news 

Yeah this is really useful feature! I think thqt the moderators and the programmers are really smart because they know what we need! All of us need to see our unread posts and not wasting time by searching for them between thousand of posts..

This button is very beautiful and I always use it to find unread posts In addition to this I use the bubble feature that enables us to know the posts that we have responded to and posts that we have not created responses within

The button where you can find the unread topics is the button thats everyone knows it, and mostly of people here are using this button including me.

• +2 1

The best way to find the unread and un commented themes is to look at the symbol that is just before each title of the subject if that symbol this black is because you have already commented that topic and if not yet this black is because you have not yet commented there is very simple 

This is useful topic my friend we are facing this proplem my friend how can we find next unread topic and replay on them thank you

this is very helpful, you can also see a button called next unread topic which will take you to an unread topic in the same section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png