Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

Its really good news for crypto currency Canada also well economy nation, in this country so many peoples educated and know how to use crypto, now they legally buy are sell crypto if few of peoples by are sell crypto definitely bitcoin and crypto prices fluctuateds.

• +1 1

That is very good news for Crypto lover, as we know that Cryptocurrency growing very fast so like Canada, I hope more countries will accept Bitcoin and use it for trading or another things.

That's a great news to know, especially this time of the year. Well, Canada is a well know country so knowing that they finally accepting bitcoin, it makes me proud at the same time, happy. I hope that other countries, developed or developing, will also accept bitcoin because it can help them to make their economy grow fast.

So it is a very happy new year all the Canadian out there. They will now be more beneficial and They will get in effective change to come in front of the world. It is the success of people Who made it. possible

On 4/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, AmjadBydn said:

April 10 there is a piece of good news, the Canadian assets 3IQ corp is now supporting the use of the bitcoin on their Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) after getting the approval on the day of April 10 the twin entrepreneur "The Winklevoss twins" support the exchange of this bitcoin fund. The TSX is one of the largest stock exchanges in Canada that can gain more than $97 billion of there trade. What is it all about? This helps a lot to the market price of the bitcoin because if one of the exchanges accepts this kind of transaction many people will now buy a lot of coins with their fiat currency and it causes to increase rapidly the bitcoin. Also, this project gets helps a lot of people to recognize the use and the benefits of the bitcoin, this kind of news will bring up the bitcoin price again.
Source cointelegraph

Such good news
Indeed, cryptocurrencies are getting stronger day by day at the moment
I believe that all countries will deal in cryptocurrencies one day because cryptocurrencies are the project of the future

Canada has eventually adopted cryptocurrency and the Blockchain technology. Initially, they banned some exchange sites like Einstein exchange where I lost 200 CAD worth of tokens. Anyway, every countries of this world will eventually accept cryptocurrency , I think so. 

This is really a good news , well it's obvious most countries have started seeing the usefulness of cryptocurrencies and there have started adopting it, well I think this adoption will affect the market price positively because more people will come to trade with cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this is very good news for bitcoin I think I have also read this news on newsbtc website we always want positive news from bitcoin and cryptocurrency because this pushes the price of bitcoin up and negative news results bitcoin starts dumping 

It is good to see that Canada has accpeted the bitcoin.Many other countries like China also has legalised the bitcoin.Most of countries are now knowing the value amd importance of bitcoin.They know that how much it can be profitable!

Wow that's great and really the adoption of Bitcoin and Crypto currency is increasing in the different parts of the world and Crypto would do great there in Canada too like in geraman and it will increase huge demand there too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This will make the price of bitcoin growing up more and more a lot of Canadian people will buy bitcoin and I think in the near future a lot of countries also will accept on bitcoin  my friend 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:14 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

This is excellent news in all aspects Canada is another country that opens the doors to Bitcoin (BTC) 

That's right , by seeing that news it increased my hope that soon the world will accept cryptoworld and will approve the cryptocurrencies as a payment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrency is gradually making more progress as many countries sre accepting cryptocurrency and this will bring more people to come into cryptocurrency. Canada has make a good choice to accept bitcoin

I am happy to see that bitcoin is getting more used and accepted everyday all around the world and this will cause digital currency to become a standard means of payment that can be used anywhere.

this is great news for both Canadian people and the rest of the world, if a major country shows interest in crypto then soon others may follow as well

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/16/2020 at 9:56 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right , by seeing that news it increased my hope that soon the world will accept cryptoworld and will approve the cryptocurrencies as a payment. 

This is just the beginning ! when we see like this news that's mean all the world will accept Cryptocurrency project at the end ! it's just need a time and we have to be patient  !

Is good to heard this because if the strong countries support bitcoin and cryptocurrency , this encourage the other countries to do the same , and this what we need support cryptocurrency by all the countries.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, Raven said:

This is really great news, canada allows crypto currency in there country. This is very good news for us because it means crypto currency is getting more popular day by day and we could benefit to it for sure. 

Well, that's true mate and they can now used it from payments and transactions because they're now using cryptocurrency freely and many people will know used it like fiat money. Happy posting.

What a good news for Crypto enthusiasts. This is a great strategy to introduce  Cryptocurrency to the people of Canada. I hope other countries also adopt the use of Cryptocurrency. Happy posting everyone.

This is a very good new to it hear we are hoping to see many countries joining cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency will keep moving forward with great population.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, Megalovox said:

Canada is good, but i will wait for acception of bitcoin from United States. It will be realy great - when States doing somethink, all the world will try to do same to America

as far as I know Canada is the crypto friendly countries there are many bitcoin or cryptocurrency atm available in Canada we can also buy ticket groceries mobile recharge etc.by using bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrency 

Edited by Soaib khan

Of course, accepting this large Canadian stock exchange trading in cryptocurrencies is more than wonderful, but it does not necessarily mean that the Canadian government accepts cryptocurrencies and formally recognizes them. I think the Canadian government has not yet accepted cryptocurrencies and I hope that this helps speed up the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in Canada And around the world.

Bitcoin acceptance will not stop at Canada but will continue to prove itself to all countries until it gets global and I suspect that Canada will work to secure Bitcoin ATMs in the coming periods and payment will be accepted in some stores in cryptocurrencies and these things are positive for all crypto lovers

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's the news that we want to hear it's really encouragent,i dont know any thing about the Canadian market but it's seems good they have a good economy and they have a good development in crypto too 

• +3 1

This is a great news for Cryptocurrency world because this is a sign that crypto is gradually getting adapted in the world and it is good news for the citizens of Canada because it will create jobs for them and also make transactions easy between business partners and buyers.

• +3 1